剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
-我的想念无以言表 -别这样
- More than I can tell. - Don't.
千万别这样
You must not.
我收到我哥哥的来信
I've received a letter from my brother.
我侄儿要和王后的妹妹凯瑟琳订婚了
My nephew is to be betrothed to the Queen's sister, Katherine,
我们要去伦敦参加他们的婚礼
and we are called to London for the wedding.
白金汉公爵 要娶一个乡村女子
The Duke of Buckingham... to a common country girl?!
-我才不去 -你必须去 玛格丽特
- I will not go. - You will, Margaret.
而且你要和气点
And you will be gracious.
你母亲也会去 你也可以见到她
Your mother will be there. It will be a chance to see her, too.
我们结婚以后你还没见过她
You've not seen her since we married.
我们走吧
Shall we?
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 阿门
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
看看我的妹妹 凯瑟琳
Look at my little sister, Katherine,
和她闷闷不乐的公爵丈夫
with her sulky new husband, the Duke.
谁会想到 这么喜庆的事
Who would have thought so happy an occasion
却让这么多人愁苦不堪
would have made so many so miserable?!
沃里克伯爵甚至都没来
Lord Warwick isn't even here.
他不来更好
So much the better.
陛下 祝贺您喜得第一位约克公主
Congratulations, Your Grace, on your first York princess.
可她不是男孩 所以你没有继承人
She is not a boy though, so you have no heir.
我还会生很多孩子 塞西莉公爵夫人
I shall have many more, Duchess Cecily,
下一个就会是个男孩
and the next one shall be a boy.
爱德华 那是什么声音
Edward? What is that?
亨利国王
King Henry!
各位 这是曾经的亨利国王
My Lords. Our one time king, Henry,
现在是我们的阶下囚
and now, our prisoner.
他在诺森伯兰郡的旷野上走着
He was roaming the fields of Northumberland
我骑马去捕获了他
but I have ridden out and captured him.
把他活捉了回来
And you have brought him in!
-不 理查 -那就让我们
- No, Richard! - Then let us take vengeance
-一报杀父之仇 -不行
- for our father he murdered! - You will not!
他曾是加冕的国王
He is an anointed king.
我们要是和他一样杀人不眨眼
And how should we be any better
又能比他好到哪去
if we match him in his butchery?
他是叛国者 是我的敌人
He is a traitor and an enemy to my rule.
但是上帝把他送到我们面前
But God has brought him to us
以示我统治的公正合法
to show that my reign is just and true.
我们要把亨利堂亲关在伦敦塔
We shall keep cousin Henry in the Tower apartments
仁慈待他 虽然他对我父亲未曾留情
and show him a mercy that he denied our father.
遵从神旨吧 堂亲
Go in God, cousin.
我又欠了你一个人情 沃里克
I'm once again indebted to you, Warwick.
我为你效忠 爱德华 一如既往
I serve you, Edward, as ever.
-陛下 能借一步说话吗 -当然
- Might I have a word with Your Grace? - Of course.
上帝保佑他 可怜的亨利
God bless him, poor Henry...
沃里克有所企图 母亲
Warwick is up to something, Mother.
我们能信任他吗
Can we ever trust him?
姑娘们 我有件事要告诉你们
Girls, I have something to tell you.
你们暂时要保密 能保证吗
You must keep it a secret for now. Do you promise?
-是 母亲大人 -是 母亲大人
- Yes, Lady Mother. - Yes, Lady Mother.
你们父亲正在请求爱德华♥国♥王 把两位大公
Your father is asking King Edward for the royal dukes,
也就是他的两个弟弟 指婚给你们
his brothers, to be given in marriage to the two of you.
你会嫁给乔治
You will marry George.
那我就会嫁给理查
And I shall have Richard!
看看安妮 脸都红了
See how Anne is blushing!
你不会喜欢他吧
You cannot think to like him?
他的眼睛怪怪的 还老是一本正经的
He's got such funny eyes and he's so serious.
别说了 伊兹
Stop it, Issy!
当然 她会设法阻止
She, of course, will try to stop it.
但国王不会拒绝你们的父亲
But the King will not refuse your father,
只要他当面向他请求
not if he asks him to his face.
何况他刚刚活捉了亨利
Not now, after bringing Henry in.
而你们俩 就会是公爵夫人了
And the two of you will be royal duchesses.
比国王的母亲地位还要高
You will outrank the King's own mother.
我要嫁给理查了
I am to marry Richard.
陛下
Your Grace.
他们怎么能把亨利国王那样捉回来
However could they bring poor King Henry in like that?
亲爱的 你不能叫他"国王"
You must not call him "King", my love.
在上帝眼中 他才是国王
He is the king in the eyes of God.
他们夺去他的王位 是有罪的
They have sinned to take his throne away from him!
又在抱怨了 玛格丽特
Complaining, Margaret?
比彻姆夫人 晚上好
Good evening to you, Lady Beauchamp.
-母亲大人 -你知道我的儿子吧
- Lady Mother. - You know my son, don't you?
理查·威尔斯是玛格丽特同母异父的弟弟
Richard Welles is Margaret's half-brother.
他是我的骄傲与快乐
He's my pride and joy.
如不是母子分离 我儿子也会让我骄傲快乐
As my son would be if you'd let me keep him with me.
总有这么多怨言 玛格丽特
Ever the drama, Margaret.
看来她一点都没变
I see she has not changed at all.
女士们 失陪了
Ladies.
亨利是我的儿子
Henry is my son!
他是我的
He is mine!
-你再婚了 -嫁给一个我不想嫁的男人
- And you have remarried. - A man I did not want to.
你强加给我的男人 而不是我的选择
A man you forced upon me. A man I did not choose.
玛格丽特 你又来了
Oh, Margaret. This again.
你是个女人 你没权力选择
You are a girl, you do not choose.
只能过你的母亲或是丈夫
You live the life your mother chooses for you,
为你选择的生活
or your husband does.
那为什么不选贾斯帕·都铎呢
Then why could you not have chosen Jasper Tudor?
我早就看见你看他的眼神了
Oh, I've seen your puppy eyes for him
甚至早在他哥哥病死之前
since long before his brother withered of the plague.
那为什么选择斯塔福德
Then why choose Stafford?
我觉得他更合适
I thought he was a better match.
而且我不在乎你快乐不快乐
And I do not care if you are happy.
你好啊
Hello.
那边的平民太多了
There were too many commoners in there.
他们都想攀门好亲事
And all of them want marriages.
你不也是吗 伊莎贝尔
Isn't that what you want, Isabel?
-乔治 -哥哥
- George. - Brother.
爱德华 你在这儿啊
Edward, there you are!
沃里克伯爵想要什么
So what did Lord Warwick want?
要我的弟弟迎娶他女儿
My brothers for his girls.
伊莎贝尔和安妮吗
For Isabel and Anne?
我答应他考虑一下
I said I would think about it.
爱德华
Edward?
如果沃里克的女儿嫁给了你的两个弟弟
If Warwick's daughters are married to your brothers,
他们家将富可敌国
they will share the biggest fortune in the kingdom
而且两个女儿的后裔都有王室血统
and have royal blood upon both sides.
如果你同意了 怎么保证他们不会与你对立
Do you imagine they will not come against you if you grant it?
够了 伊丽莎白 沃里克不是我的敌人
Damn it, Elizabeth! Warwick is not the enemy.
他是我的朋友而我最近忽视了他
He is a friend and I have disregarded him.
我决心与勃艮第签订协议
And I am resolved to sign the treaty
而抛弃与法结盟
with Burgundy against France...
我就要说 这样他两年的心血就白费了
No! And it will be two years of his life that have been wasted.
我必须给他点什么
I must give him something.
那就给他点什么
Then give him something.
但这个不行
But not this.
你得让他明白你自己能够做主
You must show him you are your own man,
你如今是国王了
and king now.
不能让他权力过大而与你抗衡
He may not grow too powerful and come against you.
你说得对
You're right.
你当然是对的
Of course you are.
或许他也不会很在意
Perhaps he won't mind so much.
一般赏他些封地他就会高兴了
He's usually happy with more land.
那我就拿贾斯帕·都铎威尔士的封地赏给他
I could offer him more of Wales, take it away from Jasper Tudor.
难道我如此不堪 连您也不爱我了吗
Am I so bad not even you may love me?
请告诉我您对我有何打算
Tell me of your plan for me?
告诉我这一切终有目的
Tell me there is a purpose?
给我一个启示吧 主啊
Give me a sign, Lord.
告诉我至少我儿子会有所成就
Tell me at least that my son may have a destiny!
玛格丽特 我找了你一晚上了
Margaret? I've been looking for you all night.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表