剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
他竟敢恐吓我的儿子
How dare he terrorize my sons?
他声称是为了保护爱德华王子安全
He claims he's keeping Prince Edward safe,
是为了信守他的诺言
just keeping his promise.
-你信吗 -我信
- You believe that? - Yes.
我知道我该亲自去接他来
I knew I should have gone to fetch him myself.
那你也会被囚禁到伦敦塔里
Then you'd be in the Tower too.
我已上书枢密院要求释放他们
I've petitioned the Privy Council to demand their release.
安东尼 这是挑起战争
Anthony! This is an act of war.
我们必须召集人手
We must raise men now.
拿你弟弟的生命冒险吗
And risk your brother's safety?
你心烦意乱 这很正常
You're upset, rightly,
但你要相信理查
but have faith that Richard
-会做该做的事 -他把爱德华
- will do what is right... - He put Edward
从我身边带走 囚禁在伦敦塔里
in the Tower to keep him from me.
他还逮捕了理查·格雷
And he arrested Richard Grey.
带上有所值钱的东西
Take everything of value,
叫醒你弟弟妹妹
wake your brother and your sisters,
我们去教堂避难
we're going into sanctuary.
-姐姐 -丽兹
-Sister! -Lizzie.
母亲 和理查叔叔谈谈
Mother, talk to Uncle Richard.
或让安东尼去
Or get Anthony to.
恳求他表示诚意放了我弟弟
Ask him to let my brothers go as a show of consideration.
只有傻瓜才等着敌人表示友好
Only fools wait to see if their enemies might be friends!
理查抓住了爱德华
Richard's got Edward,
他怎么不会抢走我另几个儿子
what's stopping him from snatching my other son?
按我说的做
Do as I say!
我会写信让我弟弟准备好舰队
I'll send word to my brother to ready the fleet.
你不能这么做
You mustn't do this!
随后来找我们
Join us after.
我在外面为你效力更好
I'd serve you all better on the outside
做你的耳目
as your eyes and ears.
完成后告诉我
Send word when it's done.
小心点 托马斯
Take care, Thomas.
拜托 你必须相信他
Please! You must trust him.
我不信任何人
I trust nobody!
运用你的权术计谋 让我儿子平安释放
Play your politics to secure my sons' release.
如果出了任何意外 我永远不会原谅你
If anything happens to them, I will never forgive you!
不光是珠宝
Not just jewels,
她把整个国库带进了威斯敏斯特教堂
she's taken the entire Treasury to Westminster
以供养她的孩子们
to provide for her children in sanctuary.
她打算待多久
How long does she plan to stay?
这真是天赐良机
This truly is a gift.
她两个儿子被绑 伊丽莎白因此怀疑理查
The boys' abduction gives Elizabeth reason to doubt Richard
而她带着战争基金离开
and her taking off with the war chest
让理查有理由忌惮她
gives him cause to fear her.
-如果情势不断恶化 -他们会为王位而战
- If this escalates... - They fight for the crown.
其中一方会失败
Well, one or the other could fall,
或者他们同归于尽
they could destroy each other.
王位空悬 我儿子便能继承王位
The throne would be empty, my son's to claim.
这是我们的机会
Is this our chance?
他们都在教堂里 除了托马斯·格雷
They're all in the abbey, apart from Thomas Grey.
我们截获了他给他叔叔爱德华·里弗斯的信
We've intercepted a letter from him to his uncle, Edward Rivers.
-海军大臣 -他们要求舰队准备
- The Lord Admiral? - They wish to ready the fleet.
以叛国罪逮捕海军大臣和托马斯·格雷
Arrest the Lord Admiral and Thomas Grey for treason.
我们不能让他们暗算我
We can't have them plotting against me.
集♥合♥人马 所有人
Rally the men, all of them.
为什么 伊丽莎白为什么要这样做
Why? Why would Elizabeth do this?
因为她很阴险
Because she's devious.
你什么时候才能认清
When will you accept
她一点都不想你接近她儿子
she doesn't want you anywhere near her son?
用那些财宝 她能买♥♥下一支军队
She could buy an army with those riches.
也许 但她在教堂里能做什么
Perhaps. But what can she achieve from sanctuary?
你记性真差
You've a short memory.
在巴内特 她召唤大雾为掩护
She called up a mist to conceal your advance
你们成功偷袭了我父亲的军队
upon my father's forces at Barnet
她当时也躲在教堂
the last time she was there.
保护好自己 别着了她的道
Guard yourself against her ways,
保卫自己和国王的遗志
protect yourself and the King's legacy.
这正是我想做的
That's all I want,
如他所愿 给他儿子加冕
to crown his son, like he asked.
那就这么做
Then do it.
任命你自己为护国公
And name yourself Lord Protector,
打她个措手不及
before she can do anything about it.
我会让她知道 我毫不畏惧
I'll send a message saying that I will not be intimidated.
到处是士兵 大门被包围了
Soldiers, everywhere. The gates, cloisters.
这是要开战了
Then this is war.
不 不 母亲
No. No, no, Mother.
我们不能在这个地牢里
We can't fight Richard,
和理查开战 和约克的军队开战
the York Army, from this dungeon!
你觉得你父亲在巴内特面对
Do you think that is what your father thought
四倍于己的兰开斯特军队时 是这样想的吗
when he faced the Lancastrian army four times his number at Barnet?
不 他赢了英格兰历史上最伟大的战斗
No. He won the greatest victory in England's history!
你们继承了他的血脉
And he is in every one of you.
他在冥冥之中鼓励你们英勇无畏
His is the voice charging you to be valiant and brave.
我们可能被困在这里
We might be boxed in here,
但他在我们身边保佑我们
but we have him watching over us.
抱歉
Forgive me.
这几天太累了
It has been a tiring few days.
既然殿下将在宫中待上一阵
Well, then, may I offer my services,
我能为您效劳吗
as Your Grace is likely to be at Court a while?
国家此刻万万不能群龙无首
The last thing the country needs is a lack of direction.
抱歉 夫人们
Forgive me, ladies,
我暂时不想为王子加冕仪式试衣
I don't feel up to a fitting for the Prince's coronation just now.
殿下
Your Grace.
他将在三日后登上王位
He will be crowned three days from now.
您弟弟安东尼有消息给您
I bring news from your brother Anthony.
请让我进去
Please let me in.
陛下
Your Grace.
安东尼是刻意疏远您
Anthony is keeping his distance to appear detached
但他在为您请♥愿♥
but he petitions for you.
他已说服理查
He's convinced Richard
定下了爱德华加冕的日子 就在三天后
to set a date for Edward's coronation, three days from now.
我怎么知道这不是理查的陷阱 想引我们出去
How do I know this is not a trap, set by Richard, to lure us out?
国王♥刚♥去世
Richard cast me out,
理查就把我赶出宫 让我流落街头
threw me onto the streets the moment the king died.
安东尼收留了你吗
So Anthony now provides for you?
我非常敬重他
I admire him greatly.
所以才会冒险来此
It's why I risk so much coming here.
塞西莉
Cecily.
-理查会帮助我儿子登基吗 -是的
- Richard plans on crowning my son? - Yes.
安东尼认为您应该出席加冕礼
Anthony thinks you should go to the coronation
以示您愿意和理查合作
and show you can work with Richard.
不可能
That will never happen.
而且我自有要求
I have demands of my own -
让他放了我儿子 理查也该受到惩罚
that he releases my sons and that Richard's punished!
母亲
Mother.
安东尼促成了和解 为我们找到出路
Anthony has brokered a truce, offered us a way out.
别辜负了他的心意
Don't undermine his efforts.
请转达 如果他把守在教堂的士兵撤走
Tell him I'd feel better if he removed the soldiers
我会更自如
from the abbey.
还有告诉安东尼我会考虑的
And tell Anthony I'll consider it.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I am sorry.
我说了很多气话
I said things in rage.
陛下 殿下
Your Graces.
士兵们都走了
The soldiers, they're gone.
理查让步了
Richard's yielding.
安东尼一定传达了您的要求
Anthony must have conveyed your request.
稍等
Wait.
我们能信任理查吗
Can we trust Richard?
我们该去参加爱德华的加冕仪式吗
Should we now attend Edward's coronation?
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表