剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
或许也不是最后一次
and it may not be the last.
不
No!
我受够了逃跑 受够了听你的命令
I'm tired, running and doing what you say, I'm so tired.
看着我 看着我 安妮
Look at me. Look at me, Anne!
他们随时会到了
They will be here any moment
那些士兵手染鲜血
and men with blood on their hands
他们不会尊重你的地位 也不顾长幼
are no respecters of title or age.
我们得走了 得马上走
We must go. And we must go now.
我打开大门时 你拼命骑
When I open the gate, ride hard.
别去看战场
Don't look to the battle,
别往后看 逃得越远越好
don't look back, just get away from here.
不
No!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
不啊
No, no, no!
别碰我 把手拿开
Get off! Don't touch me!
不要
No! No! No!
我是安妮·内维尔 我是立王者的女儿
I am Anne Neville! I am the Kingmaker's daughter!
不
No!
安妮女士
Lady Anne?
是王妃
Princess.
我是安妮王妃
I am Princess Anne.
你现在是他的遗孀了
Dowager Princess.
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
都结束了 你安全了
It's over. You are safe now.
他母亲
His mother...
我得去告诉她
I must tell her.
国王命我带你去他那儿 他会照顾你
I've been charged by the King to take you into his care.
威尔士亲王陛下呢
His Grace, the Prince of Wales?
他死了
Died...
死在战场上
in battle.
你的将领也被活捉
Your commanders have been captured.
我要带你去伦敦
I am to take you to London.
不行
I refuse.
我哪都不用去
I don't have to go anywhere.
我是王后
I am Queen.
你们下去 然我们哀悼吧
Now, leave us to grieve.
我让你们走
I said leave us!
乖乖上马 否则我把你绑起来堵上嘴
Get on your horse or I'll have you bound and gagged
扔进垃圾堆里
and thrown into a litter.
你应该庆幸国王想用你向世人展示他的胜利
Be grateful the King wants to show you as a part of his triumph.
你很大胆
You are bold...
是个好士兵
you're a fine soldier...
但只要你两个哥哥活着你就无法成大事
but you're nothing while your brother lives.
跟我结盟 带我离开这儿
Come to me, get me out of here
我就指你为我的继承人
and I will name you as my heir.
我会扶你登上王位
I will make you King of England.
她也可以给你
You can even have her.
不
No.
轮不到你来决定我的命运
I am not yours to give now.
我儿子
My boy.
我的儿子啊
My boy.
贾斯帕打算带亨利逃亡
Jasper plans to take Henry into exile again,
正如你所料
as you predicted.
为了你 我真希望不至于如此
I hoped, for you, it wouldn't come to that.
贾斯帕呢
What of Jasper?
他很安全 他没能跟王后汇合
He's safe, he didn't reach the Queen.
他担心我儿子
He worries for my son.
如今爱德华掌握大权
Now Edward has seized power,
谁说他不会把他的敌人一次杀绝呢
what's to stop him killing all his enemies at once?
他们对我的家族犯下那么多罪孽
I would see him and his witch burn
我真希望他和他的女巫被烧死
for what they have done to my family.
让我去滕比见他们吧
Let me to go to Tenby to see them.
不行
No. No, I can't.
我得跟我儿子道别
I have to say goodbye to my boy.
我知道这很危险
I know the risks...
但我不知我何时才能再见到亨利
but I don't know when I'll see Henry again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我儿子是我生命中最宝贵的东西
My son is the most precious thing in my life.
而我只信任你一人照顾他
You are the only man I trust to look after him.
我们拼尽全力想与玛格丽特的军队汇合
We fought hard to try and get to Margaret's army.
为了过河
I lost men,
我损失了好将士
good men, trying to cross,
然后眼睁睁看着他们惨遭屠♥杀♥...
and then watched a massacre, unable to...
我辜负了王后
I failed my Queen.
不不 你尽力了
No, No. You tried.
天晓得你尽力了
God knows you tried.
别跟我提上帝 他在蒂克斯伯里没有显现神迹
Don't talk to me of God, for He was not at Tewkesbury that day.
原谅我
Forgive me...
又是这一番情形
And now, here we are again,
逃命天涯 不知何时能回归故里
running for our lives, not knowing when we might return.
你很安全 我儿子也安全
You are safe. My son is safe
我们离实现上帝的意旨更近了
and we are closer to God's will.
爱德华王子的死 让我们更接近王位了
Prince Edward's death puts us nearer the throne.
是啊
Yes.
但愿你是对的
Please God you're right.
照顾好你叔叔
Look after your uncle.
你还有他 而他没有别人了
You have him, he has nobody.
我会的
I will.
上帝保佑你 保护你
God bless you and keep you.
我们虽然输了 但三十年河东三十年河西
We may be beaten, but that is now. Things change.
永远别放弃
Never give up.
我绝不会放弃
I won't.
别去管那坏王后了 她不值得你去同情
Forget the Bad Queen, she does not deserve your sympathy.
你还记得我们怎么喊她
You remember what we called her?
她会怎么样
What will happen?
跟她丈夫一样 余生都囚禁在伦敦塔里吧
Spend the rest of her days in the Tower, I imagine, like her husband.
我也是如此吗
Is that my fate too?
希望不会
I hope not.
我不是个叛徒吗
Am I not a traitor?
我嫁给了你的敌人
I married your enemy.
你知道你只是依命令行事
I'm sure you only did what you were told.
安妮
Anne?
我们登陆的时候 我有过选择
When we landed here, I had a choice.
我本可以去找我母亲 但我没有
I could've gone to my mother, but I didn't.
我选择跟坏王后待在一起
I chose to stay with the Bad Queen.
你选择继续战斗
You chose to fight on.
你跟你父亲一个样
You are your father's daughter.
你爱我吗 安妮
Do you love me, Anne?
什么
What?
你爱我 爱你的国王吗
Do you love me... and the King?
希望这足以让爱德华开恩
Let's hope that's enough for Edward.
等国王回到英格兰 我带你去找你姐姐
I'll take you to your sister when the court returns to London.
真的吗
Really?
我真的很想见伊莎贝尔
I would like to see Isabel, very, very much.
父亲
Daddy!
我已经派人去找牧师了
I've sent a messenger for the priest.
亨利
Henry?
你回来了真好
Glad you're home.
来
Here.
不吗
No.
你儿子 亨利 安全离开了吗
Your boy, Henry, safely away?
你回头一定要恳求国王允许他回来
You must apply for his return later.
他们得知我战死 不会拒绝你的
They will not refuse when they hear about me.
我知道你并不想嫁给我
I know you never wanted to marry.
而且我让你失望了
And I've disappointed you...
大概是生不逢时吧
not suited to the times, I suppose.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表