剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
陛下
Your Grace.
我是刘易斯医生 玛格丽特·史丹利夫人的医生
I'm Doctor Lewis, Lady Margaret Stanley's physician.
请原谅我带着瘟疫面具
Forgive the plague mask,
为了绕过士兵 我必须伪装
I needed a disguise to bypass the guards.
坏消息 陛下
Grave news, Your Grace.
格洛斯特公爵理查 计划要自己登基
Richard, Duke of Gloucester plans to make himself King.
议会将宣布您和约克的爱德华的婚姻无效
Parliament declared your marriage to Edward of York invalid
您的孩子都是私生子
and your sons as bastards.
什么 他不能那么做 母亲
What? No. He can't. Mother?
玛格丽特夫人也要抛弃我们吗
Lady Margaret is cutting us too?
正相反 她和她丈夫都站在您这边
On the contrary, she's on your side, as is her husband.
他们认为理查此举有违法理
They believe Richard has acted unlawfully
他们十分担心您儿子的安全
and they fear for the safety of your sons.
你收到我解释的信件了吗
You got my letter explaining everything?
我根本没有背叛你
That I played no part in any betrayal?
我们本可一同养大爱德华王子
We could've raised Prince Edward together.
我不是威胁
I'm no threat.
我知道如果我加冕了他
I know that if I crown him,
他只会听你的
he'd only take your counsel
而我不能信任你
and I cannot trust you.
你能
You can.
你根本不能证明我有意谋反
You have no proof of any betrayal!
-你不能这么对我 -理查 求你了
- You can't do this to me! - Richard, please!
-我根本没做什么 -理查 求你了
- I've done nothing wrong! - Richard, please.
我即将成王 你要喊我陛下
I am Your Grace, King to be.
不过你见不到我加冕的那天了
Though you will never see me crowned.
放过理查·格雷吧
Spare Richard Grey.
好好想想你在干什么
Think about this, what you're doing!
莉兹 怎么了
Lizzie? What's wrong?
你不会放弃 是不是
You'll never give up, will you?
你的野心会害死他们两个男孩
Your ambition will be the death of the boys
等他们都死了 你还要让我登上王位
and when they're all gone, you'll put me on the throne.
你爱那个王位胜过我们
You love the crown more than us.
不是的 你怎么能这么说
I don't. You can't know such a thing.
我知道 你知道我...
Yes, I can. You know that I...
你看到了预兆
You've had a seeing.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
是安东尼吗
Is it Anthony?
-理查·格雷 -我很遗憾 母亲
- Richard Grey? - I'm sorry, Mother.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
生命是借来的 只为一个目的
'My life was lent me to one intent.
这生命即将结束
'It is nigh spent.
财富 来得正好
'Welcome, fortune!'
我们先在教堂待着
'We'll stay in sanctuary for now.'
但我们会回到我们应得的地位上
But we'll come out to our true place.
你可以说这是野心所使
Call it the curse of ambition
但我只是为你好
but I only want for you.
我会恢复你的英名 要回我儿子
I will restore your good names and get my boys back.
不达目的 我誓不罢休
I will not stop until it's done.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表