剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
and so will Lady Margaret!
母亲 怎么了
Mother, what's happened?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
你又听到河唱歌♥了吗 就像安东尼
Have you heard the river singing, as it did when Anthony
和你哥哥理查·格雷死时那样
and your brother Richard Grey died?
不像那晚
Not like that night.
但你听到什么了
But you hear something?
很微弱
Faintly.
像首摇篮曲 您没听到吗
Like a lullaby. Don't you?
没有
No.
他们说你弟弟爱德华王子已经死了
They're saying that your brother Prince Edward is dead.
不
No. No.
-母亲 -莉兹 恐怕我犯了错
- Mother... - Lizzie, I think I was mistaken,
那些我本以为是我们同盟的人
and that the people who I thought were on our side
其实是我们的死敌
are our bitterest enemies.
而我们要确保安全
And all our safety now depends
白金汉和亨利·都铎就必须输掉战斗
on Buckingham and Henry Tudor losing this battle.
可理查国王不才是我们的敌人吗
I thought King Richard was our enemy
正因如此我们才要起兵反抗他
and that's why we rose up with them against him?
理查篡夺了王位
Richard stole the crown
但我想
but I think
是白金汉和玛格丽特夫人杀了我的儿子
it was Buckingham and Lady Margaret who killed my boy.
我得写信给我儿子和约翰爵士
I must write to my son and Sir John
告诉他们我们要变换阵营了
and tell them that we are changing sides
他们得把矛头指向都铎和白金汉
and that they now must turn against Tudor and Buckingham.
伊丽莎白今晚召唤我去教堂
Elizabeth summoned me to sanctuary tonight.
她求我告诉她王子没有死
She begged me to tell her that the Princes are not dead.
我不知道您想我怎么回答
I didn't know what you would have me say
我就把大家的传言告诉了她
so I told her what everyone is whispering,
是理查下令害死了他们
that Richard had them killed.
但是 玛格丽特夫人 她说了些话
But, Lady Margaret, she said something else.
说吧
Tell me.
她说"至少我的理查很安全"
She said, "At least my Richard is safe."
理查王子 怎么会呢
Prince Richard, how can he be?
她十分坚决地看着我 跟我说
She looked at me in the most determined manner and she said,
"医生 如果你有两件稀世珍宝
"Doctor, if you had two rare jewels,
会把他们放在一个盒子里吗"
would you put them in the same box?"
她别的不肯说了
She would say nothing more.
然后她怒发冲冠 我只好离开了
She became most angry and I took my leave.
玛格丽特夫人 谣传是真的吗
Lady Margaret, is it true?
王子都死了吗
Are the boys both dead?
像我们所有人一样 他们由上帝处置了
They are like all of us, in the hands of God.
晚安
Goodnight.
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret?
母亲
Mother?
-我睡不着 -我也是
- I can't sleep. - Nor I.
他们在哪汇合 白金汉和都铎
Where are they meeting? Buckingham and Tudor?
在威尔士 准备过河
In Wales, to cross the river.
那我们得有所行动
Then, we must do something.
我希望会下雨
I wish that it would rain.
那就下雨吧
Let it rain.
别为你父亲担心
You must not worry about your father.
他很快就会回来 我们又会安全了
He will be home soon and we'll all be safe again.
白金汉的军队会在威尔士等亨利·都铎
Buckingham's army will wait in Wales for Henry Tudor.
玛格丽特夫人会知道这种天气她儿子无法起航
Lady Margaret will know that her son cannot set sail in this.
这么坏的天气不能横跨海峡
Not if it's this bad over the Channel.
天气会十分恶劣
And it will be.
五千雇佣兵
5,000 mercenaries.
如此大军必将势如破竹
A force that cannot fail against whoever wins the first battle.
可这么大的雨 我们根本不能度过海峡
Except we cannot even get there for the rain.
亲爱的安妮
'My dearest Anne.
我真如身处地狱
'I am in hell.
我们行军十分缓慢
'Our march is slower than torture,
马蹄深陷在泥巴里
'the horses chest-deep in the mud,
半数的桥都被水冲垮
'and half the bridges are washed away
我们为找个城♥堡♥要走很远
'so we have to go for miles to find a ford.
将士们士气低迷
'My men march with their heads down.
我们停下休息时又无法生火 东西都湿透了
'When we rest, we can't light fires, as everything is soaked.'
白金汉将放弃等待都铎的到来
Buckingham will give up his wait for Tudor.
他只得孤军迎战理查
He will be forced to fight Richard on his own.
在雨中漫长的行军会削减白金汉的气数
'Buckingham's life will shrink to a long march in the rain.'
他会祈求上帝显现神迹
'He will pray God for a miracle.'
但这样的雨中
But not in this rain.
是不会出现神迹的
'There are no miracles.
上帝要为他们对我可怜的儿子下毒手而惩罚他们
'And God is raging at what they have done to my poor boy.'
玛格丽特夫人
'Lady Margaret.
您儿子没有来跟我汇合
'Your son has not arrived to join me,
我的将士大部分跑掉了
and most of my men have fled.
单凭这些人 我不能战胜理查
'I cannot win against Richard with these numbers,
他也很清楚
and he knows it,
他在追捕我
'and is hunting me.
等我被击溃 他会绞死所有的叛徒
'When I am routed, he will build a scaffold for all the traitors,
他还会去塔里找两位王子
'and he will search the Tower for the Princes.'
爱德华
Edward?
理查
Richard?
守卫 快点 把门打开
Guard! Quickly, man, open the door!
陛下
Your Grace.
理查
Richard?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得给叛徒判刑
You must sentence the traitors.
他们不见了 就那么消失了
They are gone. They've just vanished.
肯定是那个女巫 是她把他们变没了
It'll be that witch! She will have spirited them away.
你得把她揪出教堂惩罚她
That is why you must drag her out of sanctuary and punish her!
我找遍了每间屋子和楼梯井
I've searched every room and stairwell.
他们会去哪啊
Where can they be?
理查 别这样
Richard, please!
宣判叛徒 召集议会
Name the traitors and call your Parliament!
这不正是你想要的吗
It's what you've always wanted!
为英格兰尽忠 我们也能快乐生活了
Do the good for England you've dreamed of and then we can be happy.
守卫说他们一晚照顾两个孩子上♥床♥
The guards said they put the boys to bed one night,
而天明时他们就不见了
and in the morning they were gone.
罗伯特·巴肯步里爵士拉响了警报
Sir Robert Brackenbury raised the alarm.
罗伯特爵士
Sir Robert?
罗伯特爵士怎么说
What did Sir Robert say of it?
说他很抱歉
That he was sorry.
他很遗憾
He is sorry.
那他们在哪
So, where are they?
肯定是白金汉干的
Then it must be Buckingham.
肯定是他 还会有谁呢
Surely it must. Who else could it be?
那你会去问他
Will you ask him...
是他杀了他们吗
if he has killed them?
我要处决白金汉
I will execute Buckingham
他毁了我的清名 给我添乱
for ruining my good name and my peace.
他知道了
He knows.
理查知道你在跟王后密谋
Richard knows you've been working with the Queen.
你被判犯下叛国罪
You're guilty of treason...
可论处死刑
punishable by death.
可如果他相信你是忠于他的
If... if he thinks that you're faithful?
我是忠于他的
I AM faithful.
你背叛他的时候 我还站在他身边
While you were betraying him, I was at his side.
理查十分震惊
Richard's shocked!
他认为你和你的亲戚白金汉一样不忠
He feels you're as faithless as your kinsman Buckingham.
而他被处决了
He's been executed.
那我要怎么办
What do I do? I...
我能逃跑吗
I cou... I cou... I cou... I could, I could run away?
我可以去布列塔尼 我带上我的钱箱
I could go to Brittany? I have... I have my money chest.
我已被任命为你的看守
But I've been nominated as your jailer.
理查把你的封地和财产
Richard's decided that all your lands
都判给了我
and your wealth will come to me.
我的手下此刻正在你房♥间搬东西呢
My men are in your chambers now removing your goods
还有你的钱箱
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表