剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
他真要和杀父仇人联手反抗我吗
He would fight against me with the very woman who tore our father apart?
沃里克要利用安妮巩固他们的联盟
Warwick will use Anne to bind them together.
然后拥护亨利复辟
Then restore Henry to the throne.
是沃里克让我燃起斗志
It was Warwick who lit a fire in me,
教我战胜敌人
taught me to fight, to win,
打击那个让我们受苦的女人
to drag her down and punish her for what she did,
让她为自己的罪行付出代价
for what she did to all of us.
现在他却和她结盟
And now he stands with her!
他忘了过去的一切吗
Did none of it matter?!
沃里克毫无忠心 乔治很快就会明白的
Warwick does not know loyalty and George will soon see this.
乔治不可能满意现在的形势
George can't be pleased with his new set of circumstances.
我敢说他根本没料到这一变化
I'll wager he didn't even see them coming.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
安茹的玛格丽特和沃里克
Margaret of Anjou and Warwick?
对付一个尚且不易 更何况是两个一起
Holding one of them off is difficult. But both, together?
-天啊 -这个联盟是致命的
- My God... - It is a deadly alliance.
那我们必须削弱它
Then we must weaken it.
陛下
Your Grace.
王后想同您单独谈话 公爵夫人
I believe the Queen wishes to speak to you alone, Duchess.
那王后得多等等了
Then the Queen will have a long wait.
我想和您谈您儿子乔治的背叛行为
It's about your son George's betrayal.
您知道他和安茹的玛格丽特联手了吧
You are aware that he's joined forces with Margaret of Anjou?
夫人
My Lady.
不必顾忌苏利夫夫人
You may speak freely in the presence of Lady Sutcliffe.
我们之间没有秘密
We have no secrets.
客套话就免了
So, let's dispense with the pleasantries
直接进入主题吧
and get straight to the purpose of your visit
你们对我儿子的诽谤真令人厌恶
and this disgusting rumour that you are spreading about my son.
这是事实
It is not a rumour.
你总是不遗余力地把他塑造成恶人
You've always been determined to paint him as a villain.
这方面他不需要别人帮忙
He managed that well enough himself.
我知道您听了会不好受
I know this is difficult for you to hear,
但您必须明白
but you should understand...
不 是你们必须明白
No, YOU should understand.
他父亲被那个女魔头害死时
He was barely 11 years old when his father died
他才十一岁
at the she-devil's hand.
-你们明不明白... -我们明白
- Have you any idea... - Indeed we do.
我的丈夫和儿子
I lost my own husband and my son
也惨遭相似的命运
in a similarly brutal and senseless manner.
我们要比较各自的痛苦吗
Are we to measure our pain against each other?
看谁的痛苦更多吗
Are we to compete over who suffered more?
我们只是想避免更多的不幸
We seek only to prevent further suffering taking place.
我们没有说谎
We're not lying.
去找国王吧 他会亲口告诉您
Speak to the King, he'll tell you himself.
沃里克和乔治打算让亨利复辟
Warwick and George plan to restore Henry to the throne.
如果他们战败
And when they are defeated,
爱德华就不得不处死自己的亲弟弟
Edward will be forced to execute his own brother.
而且乔治将作为敌方被处决
And George will die with a red rose at his collar.
即使沃里克取得胜利
Even if Warwick were to win,
乔治也得不到任何好处
George would still gain nothing by it.
沃里克要把女儿安妮
Warwick is to marry his daughter, Anne,
嫁给安茹的玛格丽特之子 兰开斯特的爱德华
to Margaret of Anjou's son, Edward of Lancaster.
他会继承王位 而乔治永远当不了国王
He will naturally inherit the crown. George will never be king.
公爵夫人 他什么都得不到
Duchess, it's all been for nothing.
他一定很迷茫
He must feel quite lost.
再加上近来发生的种种
And with everything that has passed,
他一定觉得别无选择
he must feel he has no other choice.
但你们
But you...
你们不这么想吗
..You think he does?
爱德华愿欢迎他回来 这才是可悲之处
Edward would welcome him back, and that's the real tragedy.
这点乔治并不知道
If only George knew.
乔治
George!
立王者
The Kingmaker.
成何体统 起来穿好衣服
This is beneath you. Get up. Get dressed.
你还有用到我的地方
You have a use for me.
就这点儿
C'est tout?
下去吧
Laissez-nous.
我一心想要个约克的国王
I have only ever wanted a York king,
但我们别无选择
but we are out of options.
我得让路易相信我们能稳住王位
I need Louis to believe that we can hold the throne.
你要像你哥哥一样背叛我吗
Would you be disloyal to me, as your brother has been?
你可比爱德华强啊
Aren't you a better man than Edward?
如果你要恢复兰开斯特家族的王位
IF you are to restore Lancaster to the throne,
你需要约克家族的力量去巩固它
you will need York support to keep it.
我仍然是约克家族的人
And I am still a Son of York.
所以我们必须得团结
That is why we have to be united.
另外 别冷落了你妻子
And keeping your wife's bed warm would fit you better.
我还需要一个外孙
I still have need of a grandson,
你也需要继承人
and you, an heir.
-我们清晨离开 -不用急
- We will leave in the morning. - There's no hurry - really.
我能理解这有多难
I understand how difficult all this must be.
失去彭布鲁克 你肯定很难过
You'll be sorry to lose Pembroke, I'm sure.
-也没办法 -这里不是我丈夫的家 是我的
- It must happen. - It was not my husband's home, it was mine.
但很快我就能收回这里
But the loss won't be for long.
约克家族向来是自我毁灭
The House of York are destroying themselves
他们本性难移 这是上帝的旨意
and they will continue to do so. It's God's will.
玛格丽特 够了
Margaret, really.
我曾跨过将死的战士的躯体
I have stepped over the bodies of dying men,
他们哭喊着他们的母亲
as they cry out for their mother,
其中一些人比小亨利大不了多少
some of them not much older than young Henry there.
难道这就是上帝的旨意 玛格丽特夫人
How can that possibly be the will of God, Lady Margaret?
他让你们自相残杀 因为你们窃取了王位
He has set you against each other, because you stole the throne.
但你们很快就会失势 亨利国王将复辟
But soon you will lose. King Henry will be restored,
我儿子就能回来了 回到他的城♥堡♥ 他的家
my son will return here, to his castle, to his home.
玛格丽特夫人 他没必要回来
Lady Margaret, he will have no need to return.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
亨利不会和您一同离开
Henry won't be leaving with you.
你说什么
What did you say?
我将在我的监护下成长
He has been placed under my guardianship.
谁的命令
On whose orders?
我受约克家族之命
I am instructed by the House of York.
-她的命令 -你是说王后
- SHE ordered this? - Do you speak of the Queen?
我说的是那个女巫
I speak of that witch!
这可是叛国
That is treason!
您最好管住您妻子的嘴 亨利爵士
I suggest you silence your wife, Sir Henry.
冷静 玛格丽特
Please, stay calm, Margaret.
没关系的 母亲
It will be no hardship, Mother.
你是我儿子 他要和我在一起
You are my son. He will stay with me.
他不能 你只能怪自己
He will not. And you may blame only yourself for that.
你煽动你的亲人理查·威尔斯起义
The incitement of your kinsman, Richard Welles, in the uprising
那是天大的错误
was a grave mistake...
而这就是对我的惩罚
This is how I am to be punished?
那是你犯下的滔天大罪
..A GRAVE mistake on your part...
所以就要这样教训我
This is how I am to be taught my lesson?
你们要像夺走一个小女孩的娃娃那样
He is to be taken from me as though he were a doll
夺走我的儿子
and I were a little girl?
他是我儿子
He is my son.
他是我儿子
He is my son!
别这样 母亲 够了
No, Mother! Mother, that's enough!
伯爵 这未免太残忍♥了
Surely, sir, this is a little extreme.
我是奉命行事 而命令已定
I am under orders. It has been decided.
您妻子背叛了英格兰的国王
Your wife has been deemed a traitor to the King of England.
她这种人怎么能教导孩子
Of course she cannot raise her son in her own belief.
这件事没有回寰的余地 我保证
There will be no change of heart on the matter. I assure you.
伊莎贝尔夫人 安妮小姐
Lady Isabel, Lady Anne.
有人来访
You have a visitor.
苏利夫夫人
Lady Sutcliffe!
请别声张 我只想和你谈谈
Please, do not call out. I only wish to speak with you.
为什么 你所为何事
Why? What do you want?
我有给你丈夫的口信 伊莎贝尔夫人
I have a message for your husband, Lady Isabel.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表