剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我没有任何想法
I seek nothing.
我亲爱的儿子本该跪在这里
My beloved son should be kneeling here...
亲吻我的手背
pressing my hand against his lips.
可惜只有你在 玛格丽特
But there's only you, Margaret.
只有你原谅我 我才能安息
And I will know no peace until you forgive me.
原谅您
Forgive you?
宽恕你加诸在我身上的罪行
Absolve me from whatever crime it is you think me guilty of.
您祈求我的宽恕 却又不愿认罪
You ask me to wash you clean of sin but you do not confess any.
还在为圣职的事生气吗
Is it still Holy Orders?
这么多年了 你还怨恨我
After all these years, do you still hate me
没送你进修道院吗
for not sending you to an abbey?
您让一个孩子履行成年女性的职责
You sent a child to do a woman's duty.
你还不明白吗
Do you not understand
让你生下兰开斯特的继承人是上帝的旨意
it was God's own will that you bear a Lancaster heir?
我怎么不明白
Of course I understand.
我的使命是神圣的
My cause is holy, my purpose divine.
我为此付出了一生
I have devoted my life to it.
但你只希望亲手抚养自己的儿子
But you only wished for the chance to raise your son.
这就是你的企盼吗 玛格丽特
Is that what you longed for, Margaret?
可你还想嫁给贾斯帕·都铎
But you also wanted to marry Jasper Tudor...
想受到宠爱
to be adored.
你渴望成为圣徒
How you must struggle
却又满脑子痴心妄想 心里一定很挣扎吧
to reconcile your saintliness with your vanity.
真是自负啊
Such vanity.
竟想嫁给自己的爱人
You wanted to marry for love.
上帝啊 那对你能有什么好处
And what good, pray, would that have done your cause?
你该心存感激
You should be grateful.
是我把你引入了正轨
I saved you from yourself.
这个安息日 您将随上帝而去
God will take you on this Sabbath Day.
那将是我重生的时刻
And when he does, I will be reborn.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
过来 我的王子
Come here, my Prince.
他很快就会在鲁德娄住下了
It won't be so very long before we see him settled at Ludlow.
鲁德娄城♥堡♥
Ludlow Castle?
我们要搬去威尔士吗
Are we to live in Wales?
不是我们 是我们的儿子
But we won't, but our son will
等他两岁的时候
when he's two.
他是威尔士亲王
He's the Prince of Wales.
必须在那里建立自己的统治
He must establish his own household there.
一个幼儿要威尔士有何用
And what possible use has Wales for an infant prince?
他必须从小就为他的人♥民♥所知 陛下
The people must know him from childhood, Your Grace.
这样他的人♥民♥才会爱戴他
That way, they'll learn to love him
威尔士才不会效忠于都铎家族
and that's how we'll break Welsh loyalty to the Tudors.
不 我不会让我儿子离开的
No. I'm not letting go of my son.
诞下王子而非公主就必须做此牺牲
This is what it means to have a Prince and not a girl.
我们只需考虑为儿子选位好监护人
It is simply a matter of choosing the right guardian for our son.
那就让我来任命他的监护人
Then I will appoint his guardian.
我是他的母亲 如果他必须离开我
I'm his mother, and if he is to leave me,
那就让我来选择由谁照顾他
then I will choose into whose care he goes
由谁把他抚养成人
and who will raise him into a man.
这不单单是抚养成人的事
It is not simply a matter of raising him into a man.
而是将他培养成一个国王
It's a matter of raising him into a King.
而就这一点 您或许不合适做决断
And on that, you are probably not best placed.
您不能离开
You may not leave.
-看我把你们两个都拿下 -那我呢
- I'll have you both. - How about me?
夏天 浑浑噩噩玩时愒日的季节
Summer. A time for mindless pleasure.
可惜乔治可一点不浑噩
Precious little is mindless where George is concerned.
我绝不会让他插手我儿子的事
He will have nothing, nothing at all to do with my son.
乔治有意要伤害孩子吗
Does George intend to harm the boy?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能只是我难以忍♥受
Perhaps it's nothing more than
这离别之痛吧
the pain of being made to part with him.
你嫁入皇室的那天
When you married into the Royal House,
就得"入乡随俗"
their customs became yours.
你和爱德华都懂这个道理
You understand that as surely as Edward does.
我不知道他懂什么
I don't know what he understands.
我只知道他和他的弟弟走得越近
I only know that the closer he gets to his brothers,
就和我越疏离
the further he feels from me.
真的 母亲 我们疏远了 自从...
Truly, Mother, we are distant. Ever since...
自从他出征归来
Ever since he came back from battle.
也不尽然吧
Not entirely distant, I think.
母亲 您...您怎么知道的
Mother, how... How did you know?
你丈夫就像一头公牛一样精力旺盛
Your husband is as fertile as a bull.
每次他得胜归来 孩子就接踵而至
Whenever he returns from victory, a child is never far behind.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him yet.
那就告诉他
Then tell him!
跟我倾吐焦虑
Leave your cares with me
把好消息带去给你丈夫
and take your happy news to your husband.
谢谢您 母亲
Thank you. Thank you, Mother.
您让我开心多了
You cheered me.
可我怕是让您劳心了
Although I think I quite exhausted you.
哪里的话 绝不会的
Of course you haven't. You never could.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go! Go!
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Elizabeth.
简·肖恩 宫里都在谈论她
Jane Shore. Her name is all around the Court.
那又能怎么样呢
And what does that afford her?
不知道 这我也想知道
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out.
你问过爱德华没
Have you tried asking Edward?
我该如何开口
And what should I say?
有什么好说的
What on earth is there to say?
你丈夫是国王 必然会沾花惹草
Your husband is a King with a King's appetites.
他本性如此 你一直都很清楚
This is his nature, as you have always known.
寻花问柳对他而言不过是消遣
Whoring is merely a sport to Edward,
和打猎 比武没两样
as hunting is or jousting.
她不一样
She is different.
她没什么不一样 你是王后
She is no different. You are the Queen.
你打听她的名字都是抬举她了
You flatter her to even dwell on her name.
他在乎她
He cares for her.
我看见了
I saw it.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel?
伊莎贝尔 伊兹
Isabel? Izzy?
亲爱的贾斯帕
'My dear Jasper.
我写信告诉你 我丈夫
'I write to tell you that my husband,
亨利·斯塔福德爵士 因伤过世
Sir Henry Stafford, 'died of his wounds...
而我母亲 比彻姆夫人 也去世了
'..And my mother, Lady Beauchamp, is also gone.
我成了寡妇 无人为我引路助航
'I am now a widow, and there is no-one to guide or force my hand.
我该去找你吗
'Shall I come to you?'
我想见母亲
I want to see Mother.
别无理取闹了 安妮
Don't be ridiculous, Anne.
告诉她 乔治
Tell her, George.
我今天下午就走 我只需要一匹马
I'm going this afternoon. I just need a horse.
今天不行 安妮 今天没有马可以给你
Not today, Anne. No horse today.
夫人
My Lady.
女儿 你还好吧
'Daughter, I greet you well.
你已进宫数月
You have been at court for many months
但我仍未收到你的回音或者答复
'but I have received no reply or acknowledgement from you.
如你所知 我仍在避难以防遭敌人加害
'I am, as you know, in sanctuary to protect me from our enemies.
动用你的影响力归复我的自♥由♥和财产
'Use your influence to restore my freedom and fortune.
母亲大人
'Your Lady Mother.'
夫君
Husband.
我得将安妮带在身边
I will have to keep Anne by my side.
她越来越野了
She grows ruder by the day.
安妮不能出席宴会
Anne is not coming to the festivities.
完全不让她去吗
Not at all?
没有我的允许
Anne is not going anywhere,
安妮哪都不能去 什么都不能做
nor doing anything without my permission.
她跟着去也没关系的 只是我
Well, I don't mind if she comes. It's just that I don't...
行了
Leave it!
安妮的情绪尚未平定 伊莎贝尔
Anne is still upset, Isabel.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表