剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
who would fight for her because they loved her father
都会归顺于我
will come to my side...
而不是都铎
and not to Tudor's.
就为了胜他一筹
So just to win your point with him,
你宁愿让我丢脸
you would dishonour me?
是为了赢得最终的胜利
To win a war against him...
我会不择手段
I will play whatever cards I must.
北方有多少人
'And how are our numbers in the north?'
很多
We are many.
都够忠诚 以壮大我军吗
Enough are loyal to make us strong?
不成问题 陛下
With ease, my lord.
伊丽莎白公主
Princess Elizabeth?
能让我带你去用餐吗
May I walk you in to dine?
陛下 您肯赏光吗
Your Grace? Might I have the honour?
陛下 安妮王后
My Lady! My Lady Anne!
-玛格丽特 怎么了 -他说他很热
- Margaret? What is it? - He said he was hot.
我们当时在玩 后来我就睡着了
But we were playing and then I fell asleep.
不要啊 理查
Oh, no! No! Richard!
我的宝贝 爱德华
Oh, my baby! Edward! Edward.
爱德华 你痛吗 告诉我
Edward? Is there pain? Tell me.
-帮帮他 理查 -我不知道怎么帮
- Help him, Richard! Help him! - I don't know how to help him!
理查 救救他 求你了
Richard, save him! Please! Help him!
我的儿子
My son.
我命令你呼吸
I command you to breathe!
我是国王 你要为我呼吸
I am the King and you will breathe for me!
爱德华
Edward!
我的儿子
My boy!
天哪 我的儿子
Oh, God! My boy!
我的爱德华
My Edward!
安妮
Anne?
理查叔叔
Uncle Richard?
安妮王后 我来帮您吧
Lady Anne, please. Please, let me help you.
我父亲战死沙场
My father in battle.
伊兹中毒身亡
Izzy to her poisoner.
我儿子被她咒死
My baby to her curse.
安妮 别这样
Anne, please.
只能是女巫的诅咒
A witch's curse is all it could be.
他已不像儿时那么孱弱
When the weak years of his boyhood were behind him.
安妮 我需要你 拜托了
Anne, I need you. Please.
我儿子死了
My son is gone.
我们必须再生一个
Then we must have another.
都努力了整整十年了
After ten full years of trying?
根本没必要碰我 没用的
There is no point in touching me. There is no point.
那为了爱呢
Not even for love?
你不爱我
You do not love me.
就连在儿子的葬礼上你都向她寻求安慰
Even at our own son's funeral you went to her.
是她主动安慰我 因为你不肯
She came to me because you would not.
你杀了那两个孩子 还骗了我
You killed those boys... and lied to me.
这就是证据
This is proof of it.
我
I...
我没有
I didn't.
致女儿伊丽莎白
'To my daughter Elizabeth.
听闻爱德华王子的死讯 我很烦恼
'I hear news of Prince Edward's death and I'm troubled by it.
你认为是诅咒起作用了吗
'Do you think it is the working of our curse?
我知道你不想嫁给亨利·都铎
'I know you do not want to marry Henry Tudor,
但理查后继无人 他必会来进攻
'but he will come now Richard no longer has an heir.
如果理查是杀害两个孩子的凶手
'And if Richard is the murderer of our boys,
那我们不能与他结盟
'then we cannot side with him.'
我爱上您了
I'm in love with you.
母亲大人
Lady Mother!
你在宫中可好
The Court is treating you well?
那项链几乎跟我是王后时戴的一样华美
That necklace is almost as grand as mine was when I was queen.
她在宫中非常好
The court is treating her very well.
别多嘴...塞西莉
Be quiet...Cecily.
你叔叔怎样 国王还在哀悼吗
How is your uncle, the King? Is he grieving still?
他找到了些慰藉
Oh, he's found some comfort.
-是不是啊 丽兹 -够了
- Hasn't he, Lizzie? - Now, that's enough.
托马斯 带小妹妹出去 塞西莉 你也是
Thomas, take the little ones. Cecily, you too.
-母亲 -我想单独跟伊丽莎白聊聊
- Mother... - I would like to speak to Elizabeth on my own.
怎样
Well?
是理查吗
Is it Richard?
你们俩怎么回事
What has happened between you?
母亲 他...
Mother, he...
他并非是人们所想的暴君 他很了不起
he isn't the tyrant that people think he is. He's wonderful!
安妮王后抱恙
And Queen Anne isn't well
理查需要一位英格兰王位的继承人
and Richard needs an heir for England.
他问我 两个男孩会不会逃出来了
He asked me if I thought that our boys might have got away.
-因为那样... -你不能
- Because then... - You are not allowed
跟他说你弟弟理查的事
to tell him about your brother Richard!
-你答应过我的 -当然不会
- You promise me that. - Of course not.
但他没杀他们
But he didn't kill them.
母亲 他与此事无关
Mother, he had nothing to do with it.
我很确定
I'm certain of that.
你们俩之间...发展到什么地步了
So how far has this... gone between you?
肯定有人说闲话吧
I take it there is gossip?
他说他爱我
He says that he loves me.
他说他会废黜安妮来娶我
He says that he will put Anne aside and marry me.
如果他这样做...我就是英格兰的王后了
And if he does...I will be Queen of England.
亲爱的亨利和贾斯帕
'Dear Henry and Jasper,
因为我被监视 很难给你们写信
'it is hard for me to write to you as I'm spied on,
但最近发生了很多事
'but everything has changed here.
理查的儿子死了 他后继无人
'Richard's son is dead and he no longer has an heir.
你必须整军待发
'You must make ready with your army
准备从法兰西起航
and prepare to sail from France.
你必须在理查再生下儿子之前杀掉他
'You must kill Richard now before he has another son.
约克家族的血脉就不复存在了
'Then the York line will be ended...for ever.'
查理说我们可以从他的囚犯中选人来壮大军队时
When Charles said we could swell an army from his prisons,
真没想到都是这样的歪瓜裂枣
I hoped it would be a better crop than this!
我们会有办法的 亨利
We'll make it work, Henry.
好吗
Right?
法兰西已与都铎联盟
The French have sided with Tudor.
他们给了他军队
They have given him an army.
这事没完 我要做好准备
It is not over. I must make ready.
这丝绸真漂亮
That silk is beautiful.
肯定衬我们的侄女 伊丽莎白
It would suit our niece, Elizabeth.
你还打算让我们穿一样的衣服吗
You mean to compare us now in matching gowns?
安妮 你知道我这样做的原因
Anne, you know the reason I must do this.
是吗 理查 真的吗
Do I, Richard? Truly?
亲爱的...你身体不适
My love...you are not well.
上♥床♥休息吧
You must go to bed.
他们说你会废黜我 娶她
They say you will put me aside and marry her.
谁说的
Who told you that?
都铎将在春天进攻
Tudor will invade this spring.
我不能让他赢得约克和里弗斯家族的支持
I must cut the York and Rivers' affinity away from him.
你也要小心别失去了内维尔家族的支持
Take care you do not cut the Neville affinity away from yourself.
我是立王者的女儿
I am the Kingmaker's daughter
北部很多人是因为我才归顺于你的
and many in the north only follow you for love of me.
如果你令我蒙羞 他们会反叛你
They'll turn against you if they think you shame me.
我知道
I know that.
致吾妻
'To my wife.
约克公主在宫中掌权
'The York Princess commands the court,
但许多人和你一样 认为理查勾引侄女
'but many share your view that Richard has seduced his niece
只是为了让你儿子亨利难堪
'only to show your son Henry as a helpless cuckold.
他成了笑柄 没人相信
'He's a laughing stock and no-one now believes
他能联合约克和兰开斯特家族
'he can unite the Houses of York and Lancaster.
告诉我 他可有任何武器
'Tell me, has he any other weapons in his arsenal,
还是我该给你准备件白衣
'or should we get you kitted out in white
让你在国王面前跪下
'with your saint's knees in the dirt
乞求他的原谅
before the King to beg forgiveness?'
我赢了
I've won.
约克家族臣服于我
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表