剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
不然我的王位可就难保了
Or else I risk my crown.
那样你还怎么能爱我
And how should you love me then?
即使你是个乞丐 我依然爱你
I would love you even if you were a common pauper,
此刻我甚至希望是这样
and right now I'd be glad for it.
伊丽莎白 我们得谈谈
Elizabeth. We must discuss
如果我遭遇不幸 战死沙场
should luck go against me and I am killed,
你一定要对这场婚姻绝口不提
you must say nothing of this marriage.
透露出去对你全无好处
You would gain nothing by revealing it.
但愿 你能在祷告中怀念我
You will remember me in your prayers, I hope,
我也希望你能另嫁他人
and I would like you to marry again.
如果你怀上了孩子
If you find yourself with child,
那你必须离开英格兰
then you must leave England.
亨利与其子可能早逝
Henry and his son may die young
如果你怀的是男孩
and if you have a boy,
他将成为王位的唯一继承人
he will be the only heir to the throne.
去找我的弟弟 去找沃里克
Go to my brothers, to Warwick.
他们会帮助你抚育我们约克家的儿子
They will help you raise our York boy.
你要回到我身边 爱德华
Just come back to me, Edward.
伊丽莎白 你不会因我战死沙场而失去我
Elizabeth, you are not going to lose me on the battlefield.
我会老死在床上
I will die in bed
而英格兰历史上最美的王后会伴我左右
beside the most beautiful queen that England has ever known.
你这个婊♥子♥
You whore.
你让我们的家族 我们的名号♥蒙羞
You shamed our house and our name.
让你那与篡权者战斗而死的丈夫蒙羞
And your dead husband who gave his life fighting that usurper.
-不是的 安东尼 -别碰我
- No, Anthony. - Don't touch me!
不是你想的那样
It isn't what you think!
怎么 眼见还不为实吗
What? My eyes deceive me?
这是值得尊敬的结合吗
And this is an honourable coupling?
这的确值得尊敬
This IS honourable!
我们结婚了
We are married!
我的天啊 伊丽莎白
Dear God, Elizabeth!
他愚弄了你
He's fooled you.
什么
What?
我可怜的好姐姐啊
Oh, my poor, dear sister!
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
是在我们的礼拜堂举♥行♥的秘密婚礼吗
a secret wedding in our chapel?
他的家人没有出席
None of his family attended -
绝不能告诉沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick must not be told?
这只是暂时的
For now.
伊丽莎白 别傻了
Elizabeth, think!
这个男人是英格兰的国王
This is a man who is King of England.
他会娶一位公主
He will marry a princess,
而不是在路边乞求开恩的
not some commoner from the camp of his enemy
敌对家族的平民
he found begging by the roadside!
他现在已经娶了我
He is married to me now!
你没有嫁给他 伊丽莎白
You are not married, Elizabeth.
你被他骗了
You've been tricked.
那是一场假仪式
It was a pretend service.
我们有证婚人
There were witnesses.
是谁
Who?
母亲 还有一个牧师
Mother! And a priest!
哪位牧师
Which priest?
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
他用假牧师骗了你 只为了和你上♥床♥
He's tricked you with a pretend priest to get you into bed.
他以前就这么干过 还有了个私生儿子
He's done it before and he has a bastard son.
他是沃里克的傀儡 伊丽莎白
He is Warwick's puppet, Elizabeth.
没有他 爱德华不可能登上王位
Without him, Edward could never have claimed the throne.
沃里克是立王者
Warwick is the kingmaker.
他绝对还会立后
You can be very sure he will make the queen as well.
你错了 爱德华是国王
You are wrong. Edward is king!
他没必要对沃里克言听计从
He does not have to do what Warwick tells him.
你大错特错
You are wrong!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白 有个信使
Elizabeth? A messenger.
-大人 -谢谢
- My Lord. - Thank you.
父亲 有什么消息吗
Father! Is there news?
又是一场血腥的战役
Another bloody battle.
谁赢了
Who's won?
兰开斯特军队被击溃 亨利输了
The Lancaster forces were routed. Henry is defeated.
-天呐 -爱德华 他赢了
- Oh, dear God! - Edward? Edward has won?
亨利逃往荒原 遭到悬赏缉拿
Henry has fled to the moors with a price on his head
就像流窜的反贼
like a border rebel.
而且他又疯了
He's lost his wits again.
可怜人啊 玛格丽特王后呢
Oh, the poor man. And Queen Margaret?
她带着儿子去了苏格兰
She's taken her son to Scotland.
她不会放弃的
She won't give up, though.
除非她儿子登上王位 她绝不会放弃
She'll never give up until her son's on the throne.
所以这场战争也永不会结束
And so this war will never be over.
现在再无人会质疑约克的爱德华的王位了
No-one may doubt now that Edward of York is king.
我们的兴衰也全仰仗他了
And all our fortunes rest with him.
我得走了
I have to go.
-否则吃饭时父亲会问起我来 -别 留下吧
- Or father will miss me at dinner. - No, stay.
-你这是帮倒忙啊 夫君 -我没想帮忙
- You are not helping, husband. - I am not trying to help.
除非我们宣布我们的结合 那样...
Unless we were to announce our marriage and then...
为时过早
Not yet.
按沃里克伯爵的意思
If he had his way,
我要迎娶法兰西公主波娜
Lord Warwick would have me marry the Princess Bona of France,
得给他点时间让他明白这行不通
and he will need some time to see it is not to be.
几天吗
A few days?
几周吧
Weeks.
伊丽莎白 他对我如哥哥一般
Oh, Elizabeth! He is like an older brother to me.
他给了我第一把剑 一直都支持我
He gave me my first sword. He stood beside me my whole life.
我至少也该花点时间跟他解释清楚
I must take the time to explain it to him. I owe him that much.
但你会告诉他吧
But you will tell him?
我会以你妻子的身份入宫
And I will come to court as your wife?
当然 只等合适的时机
Yes. When the time is right.
至少让我告诉父亲
May I at least tell Father,
这样你来的时候我们也能公开见面
so we can meet openly when you are...
那与告诉街头公告员有什么区别
We may as well tell the town crier!
如果我们公开见面 整个小镇都会知道
If we met openly, the whole town would know
随后整个英格兰也会知道了
and the rest of England soon after.
我们得再保密一段时间
We must keep our secret a little while longer.
我倒是挺喜欢这样保密的 你呢
I'm rather enjoying it, though - aren't you?
我们小小的狩猎小屋
Our humble hunting lodge?
我得走了
I have to go.
他没带你走喽
So...he didn't take you with him?
他得先告诉沃里克伯爵 向他解释
He has to tell Lord Warwick first. He must explain to him.
也或许 沃里克伯爵会告诉爱德华
Or perhaps Lord Warwick will explain to Edward
他必须迎娶法兰西公主波娜
that he must marry the Princess Bona of France,
抛弃他的平民妻子
and throw off his little commoner.
别说了 安东尼
I will not hear it, Anthony!
况且 我非常爱爱德华
In any case, I love Edward so much,
不论如何我也愿意跟他在一起
I would have him any way I had to.
那真遗憾
Then I'm sorry.
因为我认为你再不会见到他了
Because I think you've seen the last of him.
大人
My Lord.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
他信上写着"致伊丽莎白·格雷夫人"
He writes me "Lady Elizabeth Grey".
他不写"吾妻"只说"吾爱"
He does not say "Wife", he writes "My love"!
从信里完全看不出我们已经结婚 母亲
There's nothing here that speaks of a marriage, Mother.
没有一言一句能证明我们的婚事
Not a word to prove it ever happened.
继续读下去
Read the rest.
他说他很忙 但很快会与我相见
He writes that he's busy but he will see me soon.
他已入住宫廷 枢密院也各就其位
The court is in London, the council is sitting,
但亨利仍然在逃
Henry has still not been captured
而玛格丽特王后带着她的儿子去了法兰西
and Queen Margaret has sailed home to France with her son
寻求帮助
demanding help.
他说他爱我 渴望我
He says he loves me. He burns for me.
都只是情话而已
That's lovers' words, nothing more.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表