剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
这是我的儿子 理查和托马斯·格雷
These are my boys, Richard and Thomas Grey.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-愿意 -你没有嫁给他 伊丽莎白
- Yes! - You are not married, Elizabeth!
那是一场假仪式
It was a pretend service.
他以前就这么干过 还有了个私生儿子
He's done it before and he has a bastard son.
我对这桩婚事并不满意
I am not happy about this marriage.
你女儿绝不会成为王室
Your daughter could never be royal.
简·肖恩 宫里都在谈论她
Jane Shore, her name's all around the Court.
你丈夫是国王 必然会沾花惹草
Your husband is a king with a king's appetites.
你失去过什么人吗 玛格丽特夫人
Have you known loss, Lady Margaret?
我唯一的儿子被迫远去他乡
My only son is forced to live away from me.
他是兰开斯特家族的继承人 因此是国王的敌人
He is heir to the House of Lancaster, an enemy to the King.
贾斯帕 我只信任你一人照顾他
Jasper, you're the only man I trust to look after him.
我们要搬去威尔士吗
Are we to live in Wales?
不是我们 是我们的儿子
We won't but our son will.
那就让我来任命他的监护人
Then I will appoint his guardian.
我是他的母亲 如果他必须离开我
I am his mother. And if he is to leave me,
那就让我来选择
I will choose into whose care
由谁照顾他 由谁把他抚养成人
he will go and who will raise him into a man.
我想要你来监护我儿子 安东尼
I want you to take my son, Anthony.
你是我唯一放心的人
You are the only one I can trust with him.
我们是约克三子
We are the three sons of York.
怎么会被一个女人离间至此
How can we be divided by one woman?
你的亨利要跨过五个人的尸体
Your Henry is going to have to walk
才能登上王位
past five coffins to take the crown
这谁能做到呢 你说呢
and I don't know how he's going to manage that. Do you?
英格兰太平安宁
爱德华四世长子亦即继承人爱德华王子
居于威尔士的鲁德娄城♥堡♥
监护人是他的舅舅安东尼
和同母异父的兄长理查·格雷
兰开斯特家族继承人亨利·都铎
仍然被流放于布列塔尼半岛 和其叔叔贾斯帕·都铎在一起
你在布列塔尼半岛待的时间太长了 亨利·都铎
You're too long in Brittany, Henry Tudor.
你这么迎战威尔士骑士 看你还能笑得出来不
You do that to a Welsh knight and see if you're still smiling.
我只能击败您给我找来的人 叔叔
I can only beat what you put in front of me, Uncle.
时机刚好
Well, your timing is perfect.
正合适
Absolutely perfect.
漂亮 与仁慈的爱德华♥国♥王很般配
Hmm. Lovely. The perfect match for gracious King Edward.
-仁慈 -是啊 他恩准我儿子从流放地回来
- Gracious? - Truly. Allowing my son to return from exile.
或许这表明了国王的王位稳固
Well, perhaps it shows how secure the King is on the throne.
你儿子对我们不再构成任何威胁
It seems your boy is not a threat to us any more.
他已经长大了
He's a man now.
当然
Of course.
他离家这么久 你肯定认不出他了
He's been away so long, you must hardly know him.
瞧瞧我的战利品
Ah, my prize catch!
听您的吹嘘 父亲
From your boasts, Father,
我以为要靠一支军队才能给带回来呢
I half expected an army to bring it in.
伊丽莎白公主因为说话不好听
Princess Elizabeth will be having a small portion
只能分得一点点
for that remark.
那我就吃掉您那份 您最近显然吃得够多了
And I'll be having yours as you've clearly had too many of late.
我这只是有国王该有的胃口
I am merely eating like a king.
我们今晚单独进餐怎么样
Shall we dine alone tonight,
把这些小水蛭送去和农夫一起吃
send these little leeches away to eat with the peasantry?
水蛭 他叫我水蛭 托马斯
Leeches! He called me a leech, Thomas!
想吃多少就吃多少 父亲
Have as much as you like, Father.
您有权利尽情享受
You've earned the right to enjoy yourself.
还要酒吗 父亲
More wine, Father?
谢谢 理查 塞西莉 我可爱的孩子们
Thank you, Richard, Cecily, all my delightful children.
还有我的王后
And my queen.
你不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
你发烧了
You're warm.
没事
It's nothing.
我儿子要回家了
My son is coming home.
贾斯帕·都铎肯定也乐意回来
I think Jasper Tudor would be glad to come home, too.
他可以回来
Well, he can come home...
上断头台
to the block.
别报什么希望 玛格丽特
Don't get your hopes up, Margaret.
你儿子不是回来抢夺王位的
Your son is not returning home as a contender to the throne.
他只是被爱德华收服的王位觊觎者
He's just... another pretender that Edward's brought to heel.
我仍然相信上帝会让我儿统治英格兰
I still believe God will have my son on the throne of England.
那你准备怎么做 有什么计划
But what are you doing about it? What's your plan?
祈求奇迹发生吗
Pray for a miracle?
来 喝口水
Here. Here, sip this. Shhh!
亲爱的 你哪里痛啊
Darling, what pains you?
扶我上♥床♥
Wife... to bed.
你应该省点体力
I think Your Grace should save his strength.
爱德华
Oh! Edward!
来人啊 国王有恙
Help! Somebody! Oh, the King!
国王有恙
The King!
你发烧了 会退烧的
It's a fever. It'll pass.
不是大事
Fevers pass.
我弟弟理查 叫他来
My brother, Richard, send for him.
没必要
Shhh. It's not necessary.
你很强壮
You're strong.
你不会输的
You don't lose.
你是个天生的战士
You are a born warrior.
为我击退疾病吧
Fight this for me.
按我说的做 伊丽莎白
Do as I ask, Elizabeth.
-母亲大人 什么原因引起的 -没人知道
- Lady Mother, what is the cause of this? - Nobody knows.
他吃了什么吗
Is it something he ate?
我们都吃了一样的 没有迹象表明是食物中毒
We all had the same at dinner, there's no sign of food poison.
我们只能等烧退
All we can do is wait for the fever to break.
传信给理查 还有枢密院
Send word to Richard, the Privy Councillors.
去找安东尼舅舅 托马斯
And find Uncle Anthony, Thomas.
-备好马匹衣服 -是 大人
- Prepare horses, my clothes. - Yes, my lord.
还有武器 出发去伦敦
Weapons. We ride to London.
理查 怎么了 要打仗了吗
Richard, what's the matter? Are we at war?
国王病情危殆
The King is gravely ill.
但他的继承人还小 无法统治国家
But his heir is just a boy, not ready to reign.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
她会像操纵爱德华一样操纵他
She will try to rule through him as she does through Edward.
这就是你祈求的神迹
This is your divine act!
我相信王后会配出灵药让他恢复...
I'm sure the Queen will fish out some potion to restore his...
我得给布列塔尼半岛那边传个信
I must send word to Brittany.
亨利现在必须按兵不动
Henry must stay put for now.
要是国王真死了...
If the King should die...
等知道谁是护国公了再作打算
We should wait until we know who is Lord Protector.
得步步为营
We must be cautious...
但时刻准备把握机会
but ready to grasp any opportunity if it comes up.
看看事态发展
Let's just see how it plays out.
看他这样子 活像来打仗的
Anyone would think they've come for a fight.
-牵好公爵的马 -是 大人
- Take the Duke's horse. - Yes, sir.
陛下 谢谢您通知我们赶来
We thank you, Your Grace, for sending for us.
我哥哥怎么样
How is my brother?
你们来得很及时
You're here just in time.
你看到她看我们的眼神了吧
You saw the look she cut us.
国王去世 她就得失势了
Her fortunes fade with the King.
她像头受伤的野兽 要捍卫她的继承人
She's like a wounded beast defending her lair.
而你就是她的威胁
And you're a threat.
小心点
Be wary.
巴肯步里
Brackenbury.
白金汉
Buckingham.
这是国王的命运
It is the fate of kings
我们永远看不到自己的儿子会成为怎样的君王
that we never get to see what kind of ruler our sons will be.
我将永远无法知道
I will never get to know
我的儿子会成为怎样的人
what kind of man my sweet boy will become.
我请求你们 齐心协力
I beg you... be as one now.
照顾爱德华王子
Care for Prince Edward.
护他周全
Keep him safe.
我会与你们所有人共同努力
I will work with all of you...
将爱德华王子扶上王位
to put Prince Edward on the throne.
我也是 陛下
And I, Your Grace.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表