剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
and your money chest.
还有你的酒
And your wine.
你在打劫我
You are robbing me?!
你把我诱进陷阱只为打劫我
You led me to the plot to rob me!
你会被软禁在我布莱斯托乡下的房♥子里
You'll be under house arrest at my country house at Bletsoe.
你的仆人会被遣散 你不能见任何人
Your servants will be dismissed, you will not meet with anyone.
你为了夺取我的财产而背叛了我
You betrayed me to get my fortune.
不 玛格丽特 我救了你 让你不被以叛徒论斩
No, Margaret. I've saved you from a traitor's death.
而且我保住了地位
And I'm still in place
仍能打听到理查要如何对付你儿子
to hear of Richard's plans against your son.
你的失败无异于害死了他
You signed his death warrant with your failure.
你可以写信给他
You can write to him,
但你的信件必须经过我
but all your letters should come through me.
我得装出我能完全控制你的样子
I must have the appearance of controlling you completely.
"样子"
The "Appearance"?!
你会是一副脚踏两只船的样子
You'll give the appearance of being on both sides!
我一向如此
Always.
嫂嫂 让我进去
Sister, let me in.
你不是我叔叔
You're not my brother!
我是国王
I am the King.
对我而言不是
Not to me.
让我进去吧 伊丽莎白
Let me in, Elizabeth, for all our sakes.
求你 告诉我
Tell me, please.
你儿子爱德华和他弟弟被你安排在安全的地方吧
Do you have your son Edward and his brother somewhere safe?
他们不在塔里吗
They're not in the Tower?
如果是你把他们弄走了 我发誓我不会去追捕他们
In God's name, if you have, I swear I will not hunt them.
求你告诉我他们安全
Just tell me that they are safe.
没有
No.
我没有
No.
大家都说他们死了 是我杀了他们
Everyone is saying they are dead and that I did it.
是你干的吗
And did you?
想想啊 伊丽莎白
Think, Elizabeth.
我们杀死亨利国王时 我们把他的尸首示众
When we killed King Henry, we had his body shown to the people.
好让人知道他和他的继承人都死了
The whole point was to tell the world that his line had ended.
如果我杀了你儿子
If I killed your sons...
我也会让人知道的
I would have done the same.
我很遗憾
I am sorry for your loss.
你再留在教堂已毫无意义
You have nothing to gain now by staying in sanctuary.
我愿跟你达成协议 如果你们出来
I'll make you an agreement and promise for your safety
我会保证你和你女儿们安全
and that of your girls, if you come out.
-我能回家吗 -软禁在家
- I shall go home? - Be under house arrest.
我不能相信你不会反抗我
I cannot trust you not to come against me.
我谁都不能相信了
I cannot trust anyone, anywhere.
你出落得真美 伊丽莎白
You have grown beautiful, Elizabeth.
莉兹 塞西莉 下去
Lizzie, Cecily, leave us.
人们说是我杀了你两个弟弟
People are saying that I killed your brothers...
但我希望你知道那不是我♥干♥的
but I want you to know that I am innocent.
我向你起誓
You have my word.
不管是谁杀了我儿子 我会诅咒他们
Whoever killed my sons, I will curse them.
我们会一起诅咒他们
We will both curse them...
诅咒他们的子子孙孙 直到他们都死绝
down the years, until all their sons die out.
小心
Take care.
你的诅咒如此长久
Your curses last too long...
可能会害了你爱的人
and may turn on someone you love.
保佑我 神父 我...
Bless me, Father, for I have...
我不知道我做了什么
I do not know what I have done!
恐怕我做了坏事
I'm afraid I have done something.
我
I...
我对一个人说了些话...
I said things to someone...
如果他真的采取了行动呢
and what if he has acted upon them?
如果是我害死了那两个孩子呢
What if I killed two little boys?
我要怎么做
What should I do?
读出来 河神梅洛希纳会施行诅咒的
Read it aloud. Melusina will take the curse and see it's done.
我们的爱德华被关在塔里
Our boy Edward was in the Tower.
但他不见了 我们怕他已被谋杀
But he is gone and we think he is murdered.
我们向您求助 大河之母
We come to you, Lady Mother,
我们求您帮我们完成诅咒
and we put into your depths this curse -
那个害死我们大儿子的人
whoever took our firstborn son,
我们要他的大儿子也死去
you will take his firstborn son from him,
还有他的孙子
and his grandsons too,
他子孙所有的大儿子
and his firstborn boys all down his line.
通过这诅咒的效力 我们便会知道凶手是谁
And we will know the murderer by the workings of our curse.
烧了它
Burn it.
莉兹 走吧
Lizzie come, come.
理查 你在干什么
Richard, what are you doing?
议会在等你呢 亲爱的
Parliament is waiting for you, my love.
孩子不在伊丽莎白那儿
Elizabeth doesn't have the boys.
她不知道他们去哪了
She doesn't know where they are.
你去见她了
You have seen her?
我必须弄明白
I had to know.
我必须问明白
I had to ask her.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她说她会诅咒害死她儿子的人
She said she would curse whoever killed them.
-她诅咒了我们 -不是我们
- She cursed us? - Not us!
我没有下令处死他们
I did not order their deaths.
你怎么能以为我会做这种事
How could you think that of me?
我告诉伊丽莎白她可以离开教堂
I've said Elizabeth can come out of sanctuary.
什么
What?
她会被软禁在格拉福顿
She will go to Grafton under house arrest.
年长的女孩们可以进宫
The older girls will come to court.
我想把伊丽莎白公主留在身边
I want to keep Princess Elizabeth close to me.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
她们是女巫
They are witches!
她起兵反抗你 是上帝降雨救了你
She rose against you and only God's rain saved you.
别这样 理查
Please, Richard!
理查
Richard?
我们这是怎么了
What is happening to us?
托马斯·格雷从布列塔尼寄来了信
Thomas Grey sends his love from Brittany.
他逃去了亨利·都铎麾下寻求庇护
He's fled to safety at Henry Tudor's court.
他真走运
Lucky him!
这样的话 我就不必嫁给都铎了吧
Well, I take it I no longer need to marry Tudor?
既然我们认为是他母亲害死了我弟弟爱德华
Now we think his mother killed my brother Edward.
我写信告诉玛格丽特夫人婚约依然有效
I've written to Lady Margaret that your betrothal still stands.
什么 母亲
Wha... What? Mother...
莉兹 是你告诉我你看到自己会成为王后
Lizzie, it was you who told me you foresaw you would be Queen.
我说我担心会是那样
I said that I feared it!
我并不想那样
Not that I wanted it!
亨利·都铎可以一踏上英格兰的土地就死掉
Henry Tudor could be killed the moment he sets foot in England.
但他必须来
But he will come.
他有军队 他不会不用他们
He has his army and he will not waste it.
他会再次起兵争夺英格兰王位
He will try again for the throne of England
我们牺牲了这么多
and we have not sacrificed this much
如果他赢了 我们不能放弃
to step aside if he should win.
我不会嫁给他的 母亲
I will not marry him, mother.
不论您怎么说
No matter what you say.
命运会给我带来别人
Fortune will send me someone else.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表