剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
that you will ever sit in my presence.
史丹利勋爵写信说他抱恙
Lord Stanley writes that he is ill,
不能上战场了
so he cannot meet for battle.
我以名誉担♥保♥ 陛下
Upon my honour, Your Grace.
现在的问题是你父亲的名誉
It is your father's honour which is the issue here.
他投向亨利·都铎了吗
Has he gone to Henry Tudor?
我...
I...
不 我父亲是忠于您的 陛下
No! My father is true to you, Your Grace.
写信给你父亲
Write to your father.
告诉他 如果他明天不跟他弟弟
Tell him if he does not meet us on the road with his
和他们的全部军队来跟我们汇合
and his brother's full armies tomorrow,
你就得没命
you will die.
如果史丹利站在理查那边 我们毫无胜算
If Stanley sides with Richard, we'll be slaughtered.
就算他不参战 我们依然是以少敌众
Even if he sits it out, we'll be outnumbered.
你得坚守信念 亨利
You must have faith, Henry.
他会来的
He will come.
亲爱的母亲 我有坏消息
'Dear Mother, I have bad news.
威尔士人并没加入我们 而如今我们又听闻
'Wales has not turned out for us and now we hear Richard has
理查挟持了史丹利勋爵的儿子 逼他加入他
'Lord Stanley's son held hostage to make sure he joins him.
母亲 我不能撒谎
'Mother, I can't lie to you,
没有史丹利勋爵 我们必输无疑
we will lose without Lord Stanley
我求您劝他宣布加入我们
'and I beg you to persuade him to declare for us.
上帝保佑 我们加冕仪式见
'Please, God, I'll see you at my coronation,
否则我们将再无缘相见
'or else I shall never see you again.'
-他在哪 -夫人请
- Where is he? - My Lady.
亨利会...
Henry's due...
夫君
Husband...
夫人
My Lady.
我听说你儿子的事了
I have heard about your son,
但贾斯帕和我儿子需要你
but Jasper and my boy have need of you.
那你该明白开战之前我不能宣布加入亨利
Well, then you will know that I cannot join Henry until the battle,
否则我儿子会死
or my son will die.
但你们一个人去总行吧
But one of you could join them, surely?
你们不就是这样吗 兄弟各投一边
Isn't that what you do? One brother on each side?
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret.
如果你不在战前宣布加入亨利 他会输的
If you don't declare for Henry before the battle, he'll lose.
他手下的将士不足
He has not the men he hoped for.
而他已有的士兵 一旦知道他是以寡敌众
And those he has, they'll just desert him
也会抛弃他 他会死的
once they know that he's outnumbered. He'll be killed.
你让我在你儿子和我儿子间做选择
You're asking me to choose between your son and my own.
等亨利当上国王 他会好好奖赏你的
Henry would ensure that you are rewarded when he is King.
你儿子
And your son...
你儿子也会被尊为忠勇之士
Your son would be honoured as a man of courage,
第一个为亨利献身之人
the first to fall in Henry's service.
求你了 史丹利
Please, Stanley, it...
我儿子登上王位是上帝的意旨
It is the will of God that my son should be King.
那上帝就自己想办法吧 恕不奉陪
Well then God may crown him without my help.
我不能以你儿子为先
I cannot put your son before mine.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我是来求史丹利宣布投靠我们的
I've come to make Stanley declare for us.
你跟他谈了吗
Have you spoken to him?
他不肯加入你们 贾斯帕
He will not join you, Jasper.
他和他弟弟都要等到开战
He and his brother will both wait for the battle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你们走到这一步 现在却帮不了你们
I have led you both to this and now I cannot save you.
-玛格丽特 别说了 -这都怪我
- Margaret, hush... - It's all my fault!
我以为自己听到了召唤
I thought I had a calling.
我以为亨利注定要成为国王
I... I thought Henry had a destiny to be King,
而现在 你们都要因为我而战死沙场
and now you will both die in a field because of me.
玛格丽特 别这么说
Margaret, please, you must not say that.
你得走了 你得赶快走
You have to go. You have to go.
快逃吧 求你了 快走
You have to run away, please. Just go!
带着我儿子逃跑吧
Just take my son and run. Just flee.
我都逃了一辈子了 玛格丽特
I've been running all my life, Margaret.
亨利也是
And so has Henry.
这次我们会坚守阵地 奋战到底
This time we will stand our ground and fight.
不管命运将指向何方
No matter what fate should deal us.
让我见见他
Let me see him?
好
All right.
亨利
Henry?
母亲
Mother?
我是在做梦吗 您是真的来了吗
Am... Am I dreaming? Are you really here?
我来了
I'm here,
我的好孩子 我在这儿呢
my love. I'm here.
上帝也与我们同在吗
And is God here?
如果有祂相助
If He is with me...
我一定会赢的
..I know that I will win.
上帝与你同在
God is with you.
你不会输的
You cannot fail.
上帝一直都站在你这边
The will of God has always been for you.
把这些都撤掉 快去
I want all this out of here, right. As fast as you can.
快点 把这些都搬走
Come on, lad. We need all this out of the way.
把这些都搬去那边 懂吗
I want you to take it out there and by there, all right?
快点 太阳快升起来了
Fast as you can, the sun's coming up.
亨利
Henry?
做个真正的都铎家人
Like a Tudor, eh?
做个真正的都铎家人 叔叔
Like a Tudor, uncle.
快点 太阳要升起来了
Come on. The sun's coming up. Come on.
他们在晨曦里更加混乱了
They're even more of a shambles in the dawn light.
史丹利还没有消息吗
No word from Stanley?
他说他就来 但是...
He says he's on his way but...
您根本用不上他
You will not even need him.
陛下
Your Grace.
您要带着王冠上战场吗
You're riding into battle in your crown?
既然都铎要挑战我
If Tudor wants to take me on,
就别让他到处乱找
then he won't have to search for me.
下令
Give the word.
准备战斗
To arms!
冲
Charge!
理查
Richard?
我的儿子 我的好儿子
Oh, my boy. My boy.
我哥哥 爱德华王子真的死了吗
Is it true that my brother, Prince Edward, is dead?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
等我长大了 我要为他复仇
When I am grown, I will avenge him.
大仇已报 理查
It is already done, Richard.
冤冤相报 无穷无尽
Vengeance brings only more vengeance...
战祸连年 徒添新坟
..And battle brings death.
要知道 我父亲将决定战事的走向
You do know my father will decide this battle?
约克军 为我而战
York! York, to me!
为约克家族 为英格兰而战
York and England!
为英格兰而战
England!
为英格兰而战
England!
走 亨利 找掩护
Go, Henry! Get to safety!
走吧
Come on!
撤退
Retreat!
走
Come on!
撤退
Retreat!
该死的史丹利 他为什么不来投靠我
Damn Stanley! Why does he not declare for me?
冲
Charge!
你是哪一方的
But whose side?
你是哪一方的
Whose side?!
为都铎而战 为都铎而战
For Tudor! For Tudor!
为都铎而战
For Tudor!
叛徒
Treason!
为都铎而战
For Tudor!
为都铎而战
For Tudor!
给国王找匹马
Get the King a horse!
给国王找匹马
Get the King a horse!
天佑吾王
God save the King.
天佑吾王
God save the King.
天佑吾王
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表