剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
插在塔门上示众
and skewered on the Tower Gates for all to see.
这才是惩罚叛徒的唯一办法
That's the only way to punish traitors.
你还真好意思说这种话 乔治
Bit rich, George, even for you.
什么意思 弟弟
What was that, little brother?
你背叛了我们 向沃里克卑躬屈膝
You went against us, down on your knees for Warwick
-因为你以为他能立你为王 -理查 够了
- when you thought that he would make you king. - Richard.
你愿意让你的妻子看到父亲身首异处
You would rather your dear wife saw her father carved up,
-被送去全国各处示众吗 -不
- sent on a tour of England? - No.
这还用说
Obviously.
我们是来向一位前无古人的英勇战士
We are here to honour one of the finest warriors
表示尊重的
this country has ever known.
他曾与父亲并肩作战
He fought with our father
并且铸就了我们今日的地位
and we would be nothing without him.
或许他只是你的岳丈
He may have only been an in-law to you,
但他对我们如兄长
but he was like a brother to us.
我们要铭记他曾经的英雄壮举
We must remember him for the hero he was
而不是他后来的背叛行径
and not the traitor he became.
我们不是野蛮人
And we are not savages.
我们只是杀了他而已
We were just the ones who put him to the sword -
真是感人啊
a touch excessively, no?
谨记你的身份
Remember where you are.
我们赢得了战役 但战争还未胜利
We have won this battle, but we have yet to win the war.
不许再说这种话了
And I cannot have this!
看来乔治还是忠于你丈夫的
George is loyal to your husband, it seems.
今天是的
Today.
我们或许得饶恕他了
We may have to forgive him...
让上帝替我们复仇
leave our vengeance to God.
绝对不行
Never.
下去吧
Leave us.
我今晚又得出征了
I have to go again, tonight.
你想去活捉安茹的玛格丽特吗
You hope to capture Margaret of Anjou?
她在向西进军 想跟贾斯帕·都铎汇合
She is riding west to join forces with Jasper Tudor.
尽全力结束这场战争吧
Just do whatever it takes to end this.
如果这一场战役能给英格兰带来和平 安定人心
If one battle can bring peace to England, peace of mind,
那就全力以赴吧
it's one worth fighting.
你很快就会回来
And you will be back in no time.
你总是比我更相信我
You have more faith in me than I ever had in myself.
我还记得多年前
I remember meeting a fairly
我在一棵橡树下遇见了一个自信十足的男孩
confident boy under an oak tree, some years ago.
安东尼会在伦敦塔守卫你
Anthony will guard you in the Tower.
保护你的安全
Keep you out of danger.
那谁来保护你呢
And who will keep YOU out of danger?
-伊丽莎白 如果我遭遇不测 -别...
- Elizabeth, if something were to happen... - Don't.
法兰德斯有个男人会接纳你
There's a man in Flanders who will take you in,
你母亲知道去哪找他
your mother knows where to meet him.
你必须藏好 直到儿子长大
You must hide for a while till the little one is older...
他便能登上王位
and he will take the throne.
这些话你以前也都说过 你还是回到了我身边
You've said all of this before and you came back to me then.
你会死在我的床榻上
You will die in my bed.
做个好斗的女王就是如此
This is what it is to be Queen militant -
你要为自己应得的东西拼力争取
you have to fight for what you own.
记住这些险境和痛苦
Remember these odds, this pain,
如果我们赢了 你再也不用行军了
for if we win, you will never have to march again.
你就不会觉得厌倦吗
Don't you ever tire of living like this?
当然不 这是我活着的意义
Never. This is what I live for.
即使这令你招人讨厌
Even if it means you're hated?
我一向招人讨厌
I've never been liked.
在大多数男人的眼里 我够死两回了
I'm damned twice in most men's eyes -
我的丈夫无法治国 我便替他统治
I'm the woman who dared to rule when her husband could not
我还为保证儿子的地位而征战
and who fought to ensure her only son's position.
我区区女流怎么能这么做呢
Now, how could I do such a thing?
男人啊
Men!
什么叫"死两回"
Why "Damned twice"?
因为我是法兰西人啊
Because I'm French, of course!
蒂克斯伯里
Tewkesbury!
我们一跨河
Once we cross the river,
就取得了一半的胜利
we are midway to victory.
我们将与贾斯帕·都铎会师
We will join Jasper Tudor's forces,
攻回英格兰 抓住爱德华
return to England and hunt Edward down!
愿上天保佑我们胜利
May God grant us victory!
-陛下 -什么事
- Your Grace. - Yes.
河水
The river...
因为下雨而暴涨
it's too high from this rain...
如果在这边遇上敌人
And we will all die in the morning
到天明我们都会死的
if we are caught this side of the border.
爱德华正迅速逼近
Edward is closing fast.
这是你出的主意
This was your idea.
我们只能在此扎营 破晓时再过河
We have no option other than to camp and cross at first light.
您不能留下 您必须躲进教堂
You cannot stay here. You must take refuge in the abbey.
在此扎营 占据有利位置
Camp here, then take up the best positions
让你的将士准备战斗
and get your men into battle lines.
现在吗
Now?
约克的爱德华行军迅捷
Edward of York has the speed of the devil,
他在暗夜中备战 趁雾霭出击
he prepares in darkness, and conquers in mist.
你必须占尽地利 做好准备
You must use every advantage and be ready,
准备为你们的生命而战吧
be ready to fight for your lives!
保护他
Keep him safe.
我们去教堂
We will go to the abbey.
母亲大人
Lady Mother!
都勇敢点
All be very brave.
我们遭受攻击了吗
Are we being attacked?!
他们驶入泰晤士河了
They've come out the River Thames for now.
谁
Who are?
兰开斯特的士兵
Lancastrian soldiers.
他们想救亨利国王吗 多少人
Trying to rescue old King Henry. How many?
他们有战船 所以我们得躲躲
They have warships. So keep back.
嬷嬷 你们的礼拜堂在哪
Sister, which way is your chapel?
别忘了为活人祈祷
Light a candle for the living too.
你的命运取决于你丈夫 不是你死去的父亲
Your fate lies with your husband, not your dead father.
我会为他们两人祈祷的
I will pray for both.
也为我祈祷吧
And for me.
爱德华是我唯一的儿子
Edward is my only son.
为了我们所有人 祈祷上帝保佑他
Pray God spares him, for all our sakes.
你还好吗 孩子还好吗
How are you? The baby is well?
炮火停了 他好多了 你呢
Now that has stopped. And you?
很累 耳朵嗡嗡作响 但我们挺过去了
Tired, my ears are ringing, but we've withstood all they have.
是暂时的吗
For now?
他们泊了船 在距此不远的地方扎下了营
They've moored their boats, set up camp not far from here.
黎明时分会来攻城
We'll come under siege at dawn.
我们有足够将士抵住他们吗
Do we have enough men to resist them?
整夜有大批年轻人进城
The apprentice boys have been flocking in all night.
他们会帮我们控制局面
They'll help to contain them.
那我们就等着敌人恢复元气 然后来袭击我们吗
So we just wait for our enemies to recover, and then storm us?!
-那你说怎么办 姐姐 -反击啊
- What do you suggest, sister? - Strike back!
别让他们靠近我的家人
Stopping them from coming any closer to my family.
趁他们不备时进攻
Let's attack them when they least expect it.
大部分人也更愿在睡梦中死去 不是吗
Most men would prefer to die in their sleep, would they not?
这话像个约克家的人
Spoken like a true Yorkist.
我们黎明前出击
We attack before dawn.
来 喝下去
Here. Drink this.
陛下 索姆赛特公爵
Your Grace, The Duke... Duke of Somerset,
他说如果我觉得我们输了就来报告您
he said to tell you if I thought the battle lost...
他逃去了教堂 但被爱德华拽了出来
He fled to a church, but Edward dragged him out.
我儿子呢 威尔士亲王呢
And my son? The Prince of Wales?
我得去给您牵马了
I must fetch Your Graces' horses.
拿上斗篷 毛毯和面包
Get a cape, a blanket and bread.
我在马厩等你
I'll meet you by the stables.
我们不等爱德华王子了吗
Shouldn't we wait for Prince Edward?
准备走吧
Just be ready to leave, will you?
这不是我第一次逃离战场
This is not the first time I've fled a battlefield
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表