剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
It is HER and no-one else. Of course it is!
但怎么还有士兵受她指挥
But how does she still have men she can command?
只要两个男孩活着 就有人支持
The boys command them by their very living.
我们必须立我们的孩子为威尔士亲王
We must have our boy invested Prince of Wales.
我们在约克举♥行♥仪式
We'll do it here in York,
王位的继承人就毋庸置疑了
then there can be no question who is next in line for the throne.
我们为什么失败了
Why could we not reach them?
您想让他们活着吗
You want the boys to live?
我是您忠实的女儿
I am your obedient daughter,
如果这是您的意愿
so if it is your will
让他们登上王位 而不是我儿子
that they should take the throne and not my son,
您得给我个启示
then you need to give me a sign.
您得马上给我个启示
You need to give me a sign right now!
他们没成功
They botched it, then.
如果我儿子没送警告信
If my son hadn't sent his warning letter,
估计理查就会怪罪于我了
Richard may well have pointed his finger at me.
我怎么知道不是你儿子的信导致行动失败
How do I know it wasn't your son's letter that caused us to fail?
理查计划把王子们送去北部
Richard plans to move the Princes to the North.
一旦他这样做 我们就没办法了
Once he does, we'll never get to him.
-你得快点想个新计划 -我有计划
- So you need a new plan quickly. - I have a plan!
我只是不想告诉你
I just don't care to share it with you
怕你又去送信
in case you send any more letters.
我冒险背叛国王
I risked my neck leaving the King's side
帮你成事
to see if this thing can be salvaged.
你现在不能排挤我
Do not exclude me now!
我去见白金汉 他能进入塔里
I'm meeting Buckingham. He has access to the Tower.
您比我年长 故更有智慧
You are older than I am, and therefore wiser,
所以我...我相信您的判断
and I... I trust your holy judgment.
您认为我们该再试着去救王子
Do you think we must try again to free the Princes
恢复他们的地位吗
and restore them to their state?
如果他们是合法继承人 那就得这么做
If they were legitimate, then of course.
但理查宣称他们不是
But Richard says they're not,
所以你冒险营救的或许只是女巫的儿子
so perhaps you'd risk everything just for a witch's sons.
也许是的
Perhaps we might.
但我很担心他们的安危
I do fear for their lives, though.
我们差点把他们救出来
Richard will surely want them out of the way
理查肯定想铲除他们
now our plot to free them came so close.
您认为他会杀了他俩吗
You don't think he would murder them?
但愿不会
God forbid.
如果他真这样做 里弗斯家族就无后了
Though if he did, it would mean the end of the Rivers line.
她活该
That would serve her right!
那女巫 伊丽莎白
That witch, Elizabeth,
逼我娶她那土包子妹妹
who made me marry her yokel sister!
或他人以理查的名义杀了他们
Or if someone else were to kill them in Richard's name,
谁会怀疑这事是否是理查所为呢
then who would doubt it was really Richard's doing?
而你 可以进入塔内
And you, of course, have access to the Tower.
推♥翻♥他的反叛力量
And the rebellion that overthrew him
会推举一个新的人选
would leave the throne open to someone...
继承王位
new.
但您肯定是指您的儿子亨利·都铎
But, of course, you mean your own boy, Henry Tudor.
亨利生为兰开斯特家族的继承人
Henry is direct Lancastrian heir. It is his birthright.
我们该继续按计划进行 你 我儿子
We should continue as planned - you, my son
还有伊丽莎白 共同合作推♥翻♥理查
and Elizabeth, working together to overthrow Richard.
只不过她不会知道 当理查下台
Only, what SHE doesn't know is that when he's defeated,
我儿子会登上王位 而不是她儿子
we'll put MY son on the throne, not hers.
那冒昧问一句 如果
And if, God forbid,
您的亨利战死沙场呢
your Henry should fall in battle?
那么你会登上王位
Then, you would be King,
如果他死而无后 你也会登上王位
as you would if he should die without issue.
但如果他活下来 他会感激你
But if he should live, then you will have his gratitude
并给你一切你想要的东西
and any price you name.
您愿意让我忠于您儿子吗
Will you take my fealty to your son?
我誓忠于上帝和亨利·都铎国王
I swear my fealty to God and to King Henry Tudor!
我代表我儿子亨利·都铎
On behalf of my son, Henry Tudor,
英格兰合法国王 接受你的忠诚
the rightful King of England, I accept your fealty.
让我们推♥翻♥理查和他没用的手下
Let us overthrow Richard and his Standard of the Boar
让英格兰重获新生
and bring joy back to England.
我将来会成为国王吗 父亲
Shall I really be King one day, Father?
是的 爱德华 你会成为英格兰国王
Yes, Edward. You will be King of England.
如果您会死 我宁可不做国王
I don't want to be King if you will die.
我保证 我还能活很久呢
I won't die for a very long time. I promise.
我不是总能信守诺言吗
And I always keep my word, don't I?
理查 爱德华 该走了
Richard, Edward. It is time.
我亲爱的儿子啊
'My beautiful boy.'
要和你父亲一样勇敢
Brave as your father.
他会为你骄傲的
He'd be so proud of you.
我会在法兰德斯招兵 像他一样
I will raise an army in Flanders, like him,
然后回来讨♥伐♥理查
and come back to avenge Richard.
托马斯捎信 说自从袭击伦敦塔之后
Thomas sends word that no-one has seen our brother
再没人见到弟弟或那孩子
or the changeling since the raid.
我们送去的信被退回来 连封印都没拆
Our letters are returned to us with the seals not even broken!
现在理查的儿子已是威尔士亲王
And now Richard has made his own son Prince of Wales.
那叛徒会因此被处死
And that usurper will die for it!
死的人还不够多吗 母亲
Haven't enough died, Mother?
他生来就该继承王位 伊丽莎白
It is his birthright, Elizabeth, the throne of England!
但这是我和我姐♥妹♥们♥的人生
And this is my LIFE and my sisters'!
丽兹 别这样
Lizzie, don't!
您让我们像老鼠一样躲在这里
You coop us up here like rats
而您却一心想着报仇
while all you do all day is plot revenge!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
您想要王位 但您还有儿子可以去登基吗
You want the throne, but do you even have a boy to put on it?
没有了
No.
伊丽莎白王后 陛下
Queen Elizabeth? Your Grace?
托马斯
Thomas!
法兰西斯的来信
With love from Flanders.
理查 他很安全 我的理查王子
Richard! He's safe! My Prince Richard!
亲爱的贾斯帕和亨利
'My dear Jasper and Henry.
我们在伦敦的住所是反叛军的秘密总部
'Our London house is now the secret headquarters of our rebellion.
刘易斯医生每天给我和伊丽莎白送信
'Dr Lewis goes between Elizabeth and myself almost daily
而她则鼓动仍忠于约克王子的人士
'as she, in turn, draws out those men still loyal to the York Princes
把他们招来麾下一同起义
'and signs them to our rebellion.
据说白金汉的士兵在秘密装备武器
'My spies report that Buckingham's men are secretly arming,
如他所承诺 他会在你登陆威尔士时与你汇合
'as he promised, and will meet you when you land in Wales.
他和伊丽莎白以为你将在滕比登陆加入他们
'He and Elizabeth think that you will land your men in Tenby to join them.
他们不知道你们会在内陆
'They do not know you will be off the coast, waiting
等待他们与理查的战斗结束
'until their battle with Richard is over
然后你就可以击溃战胜方
so you can defeat the victor.
只有远在北方的理查
'Only Richard, far away in the North,
不知道在首府伦敦的
has no notion of the plans 'that are forming
密谋计划
at the very heart of his own capital.
当时机一到 他会防不胜防
'And when the time comes, he'll have no idea what hit him.'
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, my love?
我以为只要两个男孩失去继承权 我们就安全了
I thought once the boys were disinherited, we would be safe,
但亨利·都铎要娶伊丽莎白公主 我们的侄女
but Henry Tudor is betrothed to Princess Elizabeth, our niece.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
史丹利勋爵告诉我的
Lord Stanley told me.
我怕是要惩罚我妻子
I fear I must reprimand my wife.
我以为她会听我的话 不过...
I thought she'd respond to my authority but...
都铎家族跟伊丽莎白结盟了吗
The Tudors and Elizabeth are in alliance?
他们在策划反叛
They're planning a rebellion.
我必须让布列塔尼公爵交出亨利·都铎
I must insist the Duke of Brittany hands Henry Tudor over
不给他时间出击
before he can attack.
感谢你的忠诚 史丹利勋爵
Thank you for your loyalty, Lord Stanley.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
理查 史丹利勋爵愿意把她妻子给你处置
Richard, Lord Stanley would let you lock up his own wife!
你怎么知道他值得信任
How do you know you can trust him?
他说他是忠于我的
He says he's loyal to me.
史丹利就是这样
That's the thing with Stanley.
没人知道他到底是哪一边的
No-one ever really knows whose side he's on.
你得逮捕玛格丽特夫人 她背叛了我们
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表