剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
问题不在这儿
That's not it.
要糟得多 安妮
It's very much worse, Annie.
我的婚礼根本不是为了我
My wedding was never for me at all.
而是父亲起兵叛乱的标志
It was a sign from Father that men should rise against the King.
乔治
George.
以王后的姿态坐镇诺威奇 不要流露担忧
Go to the city of Norwich. Be a queen. Look unconcerned.
我真不敢相信这是真的 你一定要保重
I just cannot bear that this is happening. You must take care.
你们都是
Please, all of you.
父亲 保重
Father, stay safe.
伊丽莎白 不要相信任何人
Elizabeth, trust no-one.
拿出王后的架子来 我们很快就回来
Show them you are queen. We will be back soon.
陛下
Your Grace.
还没有消息吗
Still no word?
沃里克穿过了我们的岗哨
Warwick's got past our look-out.
他的军队要来包围我们了
His army's coming to besiege us.
去保卫伦敦吧
Ride to the protection of London.
去吧 爱德华 我们会留下拖住他们
Go, Edward! We'll stay and hold him off!
准备战斗
To arms!
快点 都快点
Quickly! Quickly, men!
沃里克伯爵回来了
Lord Warwick's back!
他成功了 父亲俘获了国王
He's done it. Father has the King!
"亲爱的妻子 准备迎接噩耗吧
"Dearest wife, prepare yourself for bad news.
我已被沃里克俘获
I am prisoner, held by Warwick.
我虽未受伤 但你十分危险
I am unhurt but you are in very grave danger
沃里克必然不会放过你
as Warwick will come after you if he can.
你父亲和两个弟弟都逃脱了
Your father and brothers have escaped
他们正在去找你的路上
and will be on their way to you.
你得尽快赶去伦敦
You must hasten to London.
你必须召集整个城市
You must raise the city
武装伦敦塔 准备迎战围城
and arm the Tower for a siege.
如果乔治生下儿子 我们就完了
For if George has a son, we are lost.
我深深地爱着你
I love you with all of my heart.
唯一的 英格兰国王
The one and only, King of England.
爱德华"
Edward."
-安东尼 谢天谢地 我们得去伦敦 -姐姐
- Anthony! Thank God! We must go to London! - Sister.
沃里克俘获了爱德华
Warwick has captured edward
-他还要来抓我 -伊丽莎白
- and he's coming after me. - Elizabeth.
父亲和约翰跟你在一起吗
Are Father and John with you?
-爱德华说我们得去伦敦 -姐姐
- Edward said we must go to London. - Sister!
父亲 和约翰
Our father...and John...
他们死了
..They're dead.
-不 -他们被砍头了
- No. - They were beheaded.
没有罪名 没有庭审 只凭沃里克一声令下
There was no charge, no trial, only the word of Warwick.
不 爱德华说 你们都逃了出来
No! Edward said... You, you all escaped!
我们遇到了埋伏 他们在前面的路上等着我们
There was an ambush. They were waiting on the road ahead.
不 安东尼 不 天呐 快说你在骗我
No, Anthony! No, God! No! Say it's not true, Anthony!
不
No!
-贾斯帕 -早啊 玛格丽特
- Jasper! - Morning, Margaret.
你听说了吗 他们抓住了他
You have heard? They've snatched him!
就像抓到了五朔节花柱上的王冠
Like the crown from the top of the Maypole.
我虽然不知道他们的打算 但我要写信给乔治
I do not know what they intend, but I shall write to George
只要他肯归还我儿子的头衔
and tell him he can name his price
我愿意付出任何代价
if it will return my son his title.
绝不能告诉我丈夫
My husband must not know.
-大人 -斯塔福德
- My Lord. - Stafford.
带我去见亨利 贾斯帕
Take me to Henry, Jasper.
我有好消息要告诉他
I have something marvellous to tell him.
来吧
Come.
-亨利 -嗯
- Henry. - Yes.
今天很特别
Today is a special day
因为我有重要的事要告诉你
because I have something important to tell you.
虽然我一直都知道
I have known this for a long time
但我等到我能够确定才来告诉你们
but I have waited until I was sure to tell you both.
-你会当上国王 -你疯了吗 玛格丽特
- You will be king. - Have you lost your senses, Margaret?
上帝给了我一个启示 亨利
God has told me in a vision, Henry.
他说你是他算选定之人
He said that you are His Chosen One.
你会成为英格兰的亨利·都铎国王
And you will be King Henry Tudor of England.
不要理会你母亲刚刚的话 亨利
Ignore what your mother just said, Henry,
因为那是谋逆之言 她会为此掉脑袋的
for it is treason and she would surely lose her head for it.
-你看到了启示 -我曾为此祈祷
- You had a vision? - And I have prayed upon it.
现在 恶毒的约克家族一分为二
But now, the old York poison splits their House in two
我确定那的确是上帝的启示
I know God has spoken to me truly.
我不要听下去了
I will not hear this!
伊丽莎白不过是该烧死的女巫
Elizabeth makes only little witches for the burning
或许其他约克家族也一样该死
and perhaps the other Yorks will be as cursed.
等他们都死了 我儿子的机会就到了
And when they are, we will be waiting with my boy
他就会登上王位
for his chance upon the throne.
上帝说你会成为国王
God has said you will be king
你必须深信不疑
and you must hold that in your heart.
等你当上了国王
And when you are crowned king,
我母亲会向我下跪
my mother will kneel to me
她会称我为"玛格丽特女王"
and she will call me "Margaret Regina".
他是怎样的恶魔啊
What kind of a monster is he?
没有罪名 没有审判 丝毫不容人辩护
No charge, no trial, no chance for a defence?
-那是处决 -我要他为此付出代价
- It was an execution. - And I shall have his head for it!
沃里克必须受到惩罚
Warwick cannot go unpunished!
-我真受不了 母亲 -你父亲知道这风险
- I cannot bear it, Mother. - Your father knew the risks.
这不是他第一次上战场了
God knows, it wasn't his first battle.
他们处死他之前 他寄来了这个
He sent me this before they killed him.
他让我要快乐
He tells me to be happy,
并向你表达祝福
sends you his love.
约翰真是太可惜了
John is such a loss to me.
他还有大好的人生
He had his whole life ahead of him.
你把一个儿子养成了大人
When you raise a boy and he becomes a man,
你会认定他会平安无事
you start to believe that he is safe
而你也不会为他伤心难过
and that you are safe from heartbreak.
我该知道的
I should have known.
我能看到预兆 我本该看到这个
I have the Sight, I should have seen it.
爱德华的母亲也会体会这份痛苦
Edward's mother will know this pain.
我发誓 她会体会到失去她儿子乔治的痛苦
She will know the loss of her son George. I swear it.
您失去了儿子 她也会的
You have lost a son and so shall she!
那又能有什么用
What should that achieve?
那也不能让他们复生 而且又会引发战事
It will not bring them back. And there will be war again.
他们还扣着爱德华
They still have Edward!
我必须为我父亲
I must avenge my father
和我弟弟复仇 否则我会疯掉的
and my brother or God knows I shall go mad!
我也想不这么做
I've tried to do it differently.
我也想听爱德华的 与他们交好
I tried to do what Edward asked and make them all my friends.
但现在 我想要他们死
But now I want them dead.
撕下一个角
Tear off a corner.
用血写上他们的名字
Write their names on it in blood.
加热咒符 并藏好
Heat the charm, keep it in the darkness.
月衰时在河边做
Do it by the riverside on the waning moon.
理查·内维尔 沃里克伯爵 我诅咒你
Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick. I curse you.
乔治·金雀花 克拉伦斯公爵 我诅咒你
George Plantagenet, Duke of Clarence, I curse you too.
理查·内维尔 沃里克伯爵 乔治·金雀花
我咒你们死
By my will, you both shall die.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表