剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
当然 我总会回到你身边
Of course I did. I always do.
你怎么通过守卫的
How did you get past the guards?
沃里克没在这里安插人 他们都集结迎战去了
Warwick has no men here, they're gathering for the battle.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
乔治说话算话
George has been good to his word.
约克家族的三个儿子...听我说
The sons of York are... Listen!
约克家族的三个儿子团结起来了
The sons of York are reunited.
但我们这几天就要迎战兰开斯特军队
But we must face the Lancastrian Army in the coming days.
我不能久留
I can't stay.
我得见你
I had to see you...
见我儿子
see my son.
他还挺重
He's a fine weight.
看啊 他有你的下巴
Look, he has your chin.
还有你的宽脚掌
He has your wide feet.
我离开太久了
I've been gone too, too long.
希望这不是我们仅有的见面机会
I pray this is not the only time we meet.
我会回家
I'll come home,
保护你
keep you safe...
为你安定这片国土
make this land better for you.
我爱你 我的小王子
I love you, little prince.
该死的沃里克
Damn Warwick.
害我像懦夫一样逃亡
Making me run like a coward...
逼我儿子住在地牢里
driving me here to have my son in a dungeon!
我们没事
We are fine.
充满愤怒与仇恨吧
Be angry, be vengeful,
但别觉得羞耻
but never shamed.
你为活命而逃亡 没人会怪你
You ran for your life. Nobody blames you.
我中过埋伏 被人俘获
I've been ambushed, captured,
却从未感到害怕
but I was never afraid.
当时 我年轻无畏 是国王该有的样子
I was... I was young, fearless, a king.
知道沃里克要我死...
Knowing that Warwick wants me dead...
现在我有一个儿子
Now I have a son
我的生命能得到延续...
and I know there will be life beyond me...
要是我们赢了 我会确保这种事
If we win, I will make sure this
-永远不会再发生 -等你赢了
- never happens again. - When.
你一定会赢
WHEN you win.
你很了解沃里克
You know Warwick.
你熟知他的作战方法
You know him. You know his ways.
我所知的一切都是他教的
He taught me everything I know.
他造就了我
He made me king.
我曾敬爱他
I loved him.
现在 我却得杀了他
Now, I must kill him.
您现在要去迎战约克军队吗
You're going now, to fight the York Army?
那我呢
What about me?
我要如何自处
Where do I stand?
您站在兰开斯特一边 乔治站在约克一边
You are Lancaster, George is York,
安妮是我的敌人 母亲和她在一起
Anne is my enemy, and Mother is with her.
我却是一个人
But I am all on my own!
不管发生什么 你都会没事的
You will be fine, whatever happens.
要是我赢了 你没什么好怕的
If I win, you've nothing to fear.
要是我输了 你还是乔治的妻子
If I lose, you're still married to George,
克拉伦斯公爵夫人
you're still Duchess of Clarence.
自己小心点
Just be wary.
胜负分明之前 别急着投靠谁
Commit to nobody until you know there is a clear winner,
一旦见分晓 便要说你一直忠心不二
and then remind them of your undying loyalty...
除非风向再变
until it serves you no more.
约翰 屋子里怎么这么多佃户
John, why are there tenants in the house?
他们是来拿佣金的 夫人
Getting their commissions, My Lady.
亨利爵士要带他们去打仗
Sir Henry's taking them into battle.
天哪
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, God!
日安 大人
Good day, My Lord.
-很好 在这里签名 -大人
- Good man. Make your mark here. - My Lord.
去做准备
Make ready.
-玛格丽特夫人 -雷金纳德爵士
- Lady Margaret. - Sir Reginald.
上帝保佑你 真的 亨利
God bless you. Oh, bless you, Henry, truly!
玛格丽特 拜托 恐怕我...
Margaret, Margaret, please, just... I'm, I'm afraid...
别 别怕
Oh, no, don't be, don't be.
你在执行上帝的旨意 为了他选定的国王
You are doing God's work, for the king he appointed.
恐怕我将为约克而战
I'm afraid I'm fighting for York.
我带人去为爱德华♥国♥王而战
I'm leading the men to serve King Edward,
因为我认为他会赢 从而结束这场战争
because I think he'll win, put an end to war.
我知道你很失望
I know this disappoints you.
但我堂兄埃德蒙跟你谈过了...
But my, my cousin, Edmund... you spoke at length...
我只是敷衍了他
He spoke, I humoured him.
别让人代你游说 玛格丽特
Don't get others to beg on your behalf, Margaret,
这有失你的身份 况且你更有说服力
it demeans you and you are far more compelling.
这到底是为什么
What reason could you possibly have?
只有在爱德华♥国♥王统治时期我们才得到了片刻和平
The only time we've known peace was during King Edward's reign.
现在他有了一个儿子
Now he has a son,
我的责任就是保证他能顺利继承王位
it's my duty to ensure that his succession is peaceful.
继承王位 他的儿子
His success? His, HIS son?
你的家族不配统治国家
Look, your house does not deserve to rule -
国王已经半痴傻了 他的妻子又是个暴君
the King's half-mad, his wife's a tyrant.
她厌恶这个国家 他们的儿子还很邪恶
She hates this country and their son is vile!
你要违抗天选之君吗
You would defy a king appointed by God himself?
这些人身上可没有上帝的影子
Oh, I don't see God in these people.
我的所作所为是正确的
Look, what I'm doing is right,
我相信这是对的 也是为了所有人好...
I believe it's right and it's for the good of all...
不是为了我 也不是为了我儿子
Not for me, not for my son!
丈夫和家族敌对 你让我无从选择
You, you would have me torn - husband one side, family the other?
玛格丽特 此事与你无关 与你的野心无关
Margaret, this is not about you, your ambition -
是为了国家的安全和未来
this is for the safety, the future of this land.
你要这么做的话我绝不会原谅你
You do this and I will not forgive you.
我不会为你平安归来而祈祷
I will not pray for your return.
你对我来说就与死无异
You will be dead to me.
听到了吗 亨利·斯塔福德
Do you hear me, Henry Stafford?
你对我来说将与死无异
You will be dead to me!
上帝保佑你 玛格丽特
God bless you, Margaret.
就算你不愿为我祈祷
Even though you will not say it to me.
去甲板上换口气吧
Go up on deck and take some air.
这里净是呕吐和恐惧的恶臭
It stinks of bile and fear in here.
我很好
I'm fine, really.
是吗
Really?
钉在桩子上的人头都比你气色好
I've seen heads on spikes looking healthier than you.
我只是不知道我能不能撑过去
Just not sure I'd make it.
别这么可怜兮兮 你当然可以
Oh, don't be pathetic, of course you will.
如果你的渴望够强烈 什么都能得到
You want something enough, you can get it, always.
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
你比我想的孱弱
You're weaker than I thought.
你挺像伊莎贝尔的
I see something of Isabel,
可惜 却没有沃里克伯爵的风采
but sadly, little of Lord Warwick.
我不孱弱 也不像我姐姐
I am not weak, nor like my sister.
那你是什么样的人 我不了解安妮
Who are you, then? I have no sense of Anne.
而且我很想知道你会做什么样的王后
And I'm interested to know what kind of queen you will be.
我没考虑过这个
Haven't thought about it.
你是立王者的女儿
You're the Kingmaker's daughter.
你想想吧
You think about it.
你夫君将在伦敦北部的巴内特迎战敌人
Your husband will face our enemy at Barnet, north of London.
有传言说沃里克有他三倍的兵力
There is talk that Warwick has three times the troops
而且还将有军队前来增援
and still awaits reinforcements.
安茹的玛格丽特已经登陆了吗
So, Margaret of Anjou has landed?
没人知道她在哪里
Nobody knows where she is.
但等天气转好
But she will have set sail,
她就会起航的
soon as there was a break in the weather.
她甚至可能正赶来会师
She could even be marching to join forces.
那爱德华肯定会撤退 以塔楼为守
Surely Edward would fall back, take the Tower, set a siege?
国王做好战斗准备了
The King prepares to fight.
爱德华必须打败沃里克来捍卫王位
Edward must defeat Warwick to keep the crown.
但如果泰晤士河的迷雾延伸至巴内特
But if the Thames mist were to rise as high as Barnet,
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表