剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
你在做什么啊
What have you been do...
走吧
Come on.
我们得走了
We are leaving.
-伯爵夫人呢 -大人
- Where's the Countess? - Your Grace.
叫她过来
Bring her in here!
怎么会这样
But how?
他怎么能拒绝你
How could he refuse you?
他答应给她们指婚
He promised they would be married.
国王已经失去了理智 他根本没动脑子
The King has lost his mind, he's thinking with his breeches
就为了一个乡下来的娼妇
and all for some little country whore!
你说她会不会是施了巫术
Do you think it may be witchcraft?
再没有其他可能了
It could be for no other reason!
把魔鬼推上王位就是这种下场
This is what you get when you put the Devil on the throne of England.
现在他要与勃艮第签订协议
And now he is to sign this deal with Burgundy
害得我在法兰西人面前丢丑
which will make me look a fool to France
而这正如她所愿
which is precisely what she wanted!
她不会赢的 我们要等待时机
Well, she will not win this! We will bide our time.
她还没生下儿子
She has no son yet.
她不会赢的
She will NOT win!
我们会怎么样啊 伊兹
What will happen to us, Issy?
父亲会为我们另寻人家吧
Well, Father will find us someone else, I suppose.
你不能嫁给法兰西王子吗
Couldn't you marry the Prince of France?
他还没结婚呢
He's not yet married.
法兰西王子有什么用
What use is a Prince of France?
我们必须在这里取得继承权
We must get ourselves in the line of succession here.
安妮 一切一切都是她的错
Everything that has happened, Annie, is her fault.
她毁了我们的婚事
She has ruined our matches and...
羞辱了我们
..We are insulted.
她跟之前那个王后一样 不是好东西
She is another bad queen, just like the last one.
跟我讲讲之前的坏王后 伊兹
Tell me about the old bad queen, Issy?
她是什么样
What was she like again?
那个坏王后自称安茹的玛格丽特
The bad queen called herself Margaret of Anjou...
但其实 她是头母狼
..But really she was a she-wolf
她带领着一支由野蛮 赤♥裸♥的男子组成的军队
and she rode at the head of an army of naked, wild men
他们所到之处 一切都会结冰
and everything in their path turned to ice!
他们用一个大玻璃棺材抬着国王
They carried the sleeping king forward in a big glass coffin,
他在里面沉睡 而母狼可怕的野心
and while he slept the she-wolf tore apart England
则令英格兰山河破碎
with her terrible ambition!
她杀害了我们的祖父
She murdered our grandfather...
还想用烤叉刺穿父亲
..And she tried to spear Father with a roasting spit!
但有一天 父亲和爱德华♥国♥王
But one day, Father and King Edward
与她对战 他们在雪中攻向山上
fought a battle against her, uphill, in the snow.
那场战役血腥得史无前例
It was the bloodiest battle ever...
而她输了 于是就像一阵暴风雪一般
..And she lost so she blew away like a blizzard
吹向了寒冷的北方
into the cold, cold north.
而爱德华则登基为王
And Edward became the king.
"万岁 万岁"
"Hurrah! Hurrah!"
她儿子呢 冰雪王子
And her son? The Prince of Ice?
是啊
Ah, yes.
爱德华王子冷酷无情
Prince Edward is an ice boy.
他只有七岁时便砍下了两个人的头
He cut off two men's heads when he was only seven years old!
但他并不是亨利的儿子
But he isn't really Henry's boy,
因为国王总在沉睡
because the king was always sleeping.
所以人说他的父亲
So they say that his father...
其实是魔鬼
..Is the Devil!
谢谢你 伊兹
Thank you, Issy.
别担心 安妮 父亲会想到办法的
Don't worry, Annie. Father will think of something.
父亲总是知道该怎么做
Father always has a plan.
国王选择了勃艮第
The King has chosen Burgundy
沃里克与法兰西的秘密协议也没戏了
and Warwick's secret deal with France is over.
国王的妹妹 玛格丽特
The King's sister, Margaret,
会与我们的亲戚 勃艮第的查理结婚
will marry our very own cousin, Charles of Burgundy.
沃里克是要护送玛格丽特去勃艮第成婚吗
So Warwick is escorting Margaret to her wedding in Burgundy?
他成保姆了
Ah, he's a nursemaid!
这下他得不到法国的土地了
So now he won't get his land in France.
而你 伊丽莎白 必须要生下儿子
And you, Elizabeth, must have sons.
三年后
看你的头发
Look at your hair.
-玛丽 -妈妈
- Mary? - Mother!
丽兹 能抱着玛丽吗
Lizzie? Could you hold Mary?
陛下
Your Grace!
要是隔几分钟就要停下
We shall never get there
我们永远都到不了 姑娘们
if we must stop every three minutes, girls!
父亲在哪
Where's Father?
我都告诉你了 他出巡去了
I told you, he's travelling his kingdom.
我们正是要去与他汇合
We're riding to join him.
-伊丽莎白 -父亲 您怎么来了
- Elizabeth. - Father! What are you doing here?
我们来与你同行
We are to ride with you.
雷德斯代尔的罗宾起兵叛乱
There is a rebellion, a Robin of Redesdale.
这小反贼的名字好气派啊 父亲
That's a fanciful name for some petty rebel, Father.
爱德肯定转眼间就能剿灭叛乱
Ed will stamp it all out in a heartbeat.
有人在资助反贼 伊丽莎白
Someone is paying the men, Elizabeth.
他们装备精良 而且又是在沃里克的封地
They have strong, new boots and this is Warwick's country.
沃里克现在对我们还有什么威胁
Warwick? What threat is Warwick to us now?
这事非同小可 伊丽莎白
This is no joke, Elizabeth.
已经确定无疑
It is certain.
沃里克统帅了数以千计的士兵
There are thousands of men-in-arms under Warwick's orders.
他又要拥立新王了
He is king-making again.
伊兹 你好美
Oh, Issy. You look beautiful.
你说乔治会疼爱我吗 安妮
Do you think George will adore me, Annie?
就像国王疼爱她那样
The way that the King does her?
我很遗憾父亲不能为你争取到理查
I am sorry that Father could not get Richard for you.
我并不担心他
It is not him I was concerned with.
但是 我的确挺想做公爵夫人
Just, I did rather want to be a duchess.
来 快点了事
Come. Let's get this done.
安妮
Annie.
安妮 求你别离开我
Annie, please don't leave me.
-母亲 母亲 -我的儿子
- Mother! Mother! - My boys!
我知道沃里克心怀不满
I knew that Warwick was angry
但我没想到他会举兵谋反
but never did I imagine he would raise his own army against me!
他背叛了我
He has betrayed me!
乔治也是 因为我听说他娶了伊莎贝尔
And so has George, for now I hear he has married Isabel
直接违抗我的命令
against my clear command!
沃里克一定谋划让乔治取代我登基
Warwick's plan must be to put George upon the throne instead of me.
这两个该死的反贼
God damn them both!
你确定真是如此吗
But are you sure that is what they are doing?
我什么都不敢确定
I am sure of nothing!
我们一直在战场上并肩对敌
We have always stood shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield.
莫蒂默路口战役时 天空出现三个太阳
At the battle of Mortimer's cross there were three suns in the sky.
[实际上是幻日现象]
三个太阳
Three suns!
人人都说那是上帝的启示 我
Everybody said it was a sign from God for me,
理查和乔治 约克家族的三个儿子
Richard and George, the three Sons of York.
我的弟弟怎能如此背叛我
So how can one brother betray the others?
他与沃里克一同谋反 你还把他当做挚友
With Warwick, the man you thought of as your greatest friend.
还有谁也一同背叛了我们
And who else betrays us with them, huh?
母亲就不在这儿
Our mother is not here,
她一定是去参加了婚礼
she's surely gone to attend their wedding.
毕竟 她最心爱的是乔治
George is her darling, after all.
为什么她要支持乔治而不是你
Why would she back George instead of you?
流传已久的谣言 说我并非我父亲的儿子
The old story. Whether I am my father's son.
我并非真正的继承人
Whether I am legitimate!
乔治声称我只是私生子
George is saying that I am a bastard
那样他便是约克家族的继承人
and that would make him the true York heir.
-该死 -我们要去
- Damn him! - We will go
镇♥压♥这窝毒蛇 不让他们冒出头来
and scotch this snakes' nest before it comes out of the ground.
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
怎么了
What is it?
乔治待你不好吗
Was George bad to you?
他伤害你了吗
Has he hurt you?
是啊 但就像妈妈说的那样
Yes, but no more than Mother said I should expect.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表