剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们永远都回不了英格兰了
We will never see England again.
我们现在是流犯 和那个坏王后一样
We are exiles now, like the Bad Queen.
沃里克直接投奔了安茹的玛格丽特
Warwick has stumbled straight into the arms of Margaret of Anjou.
对她完全没好处
There's nothing in it for her!
恢复她夫君亨利的王位
Her husband, Henry, back on the throne of England.
她儿子和我女儿安妮 在他死后继承王位
Her son and my daughter, Anne, to follow him when he dies.
安妮·内维尔要和兰开斯特的爱德华结婚
Anne Neville is to marry Edward of Lancaster.
待伦敦平定
When you have secured London,
我再回去平定剩下的国土
I will follow to secure the rest of the country.
沃里克起航了 你肯定吗
Warwick has sailed? You're sure?
可能就这几天了
It may only be a matter of days.
我收到乔治的信息
I've had word from George.
他说他会和沃里克的侵略军一起登陆
He will land with Warwick's invading army.
但当我们在战场相遇时
But as soon as we face each other in battle,
他会背弃沃里克 转而为我而战
he will abandon Warwick and fight by my side.
国王和他弟弟理查
The King escaped to Flanders
以及安东尼舅舅逃去了法兰德斯
with his brother, Richard, and Uncle Anthony.
爱德华还是国王吗
Is Edward still king?
那么我也不是王后了
I'm no longer queen?
-我们危险了 -她在哪
- We are in great danger. - Where is she?
他们肯定去找地方避难了
They've gone to seek sanctuary.
天佑吾王
God save the King!
天佑吾王亨利
God save King Henry!
想觐见国王吗
Would you like to meet the King?
爱德华依然逃窜在外
Edward is still out there.
你就不觉得担心吗 沃里克
Does that not trouble you, Warwick?
是个男孩
It's a boy!
爱德华死了
Edward is dead?
还有他的弟弟理查
His brother Richard, too.
宫廷上下都在谈论
It's the talk of court.
他们的船在暴风雨中沉入大海
Their boat sank in a storm at sea,
他俩都淹死了
they both drowned.
也就是说找不到尸体证实
So there are no bodies to prove this,
可能不过是个流言
it could just be a rumour?
玛格丽特 你瞧瞧那天气
Margaret, look at the weather,
他们恐怕在劫难逃
it would take a miracle to survive this.
况且 我们知道上帝会庇护我们
Besides, we know God is on our side.
可他却给了伊丽莎白一个儿子
Yet he gives Elizabeth a son,
给了她亡夫一个继承人
her dead husband an heir!
如果上帝希望让亨利登基为王
Really, if it's God's will for Henry to be king,
为何又要给他制♥造♥障碍呢
why does he put another obstacle in the way?
伦敦 1470年
他人呢 伊莎贝尔 乔治去哪了
Where is he? Isabel, where's George?
他在哪
Where is he?
有人来找过他
He had a visitor.
他母亲的一个侍女
One of his mother's ladies.
她说只要乔治重新归顺约克
She offered George a way back to York.
就能不计前嫌 恢复地位
Full pardon, titles returned.
前提是他为他们而战
If he fought for them.
我让你过来就是为看着他
I brought you here to keep him close!
而现在他却与爱德华联手了
And now he's joined forces with Edward?!
我不是您的眼线
I am not your spy!
也不是他的监护人
Nor his keeper.
陛下
Your Grace.
我们要护送您去一个安静的地方
We'll take you somewhere quiet,
您可以在那儿为我们祷告 愿一切顺利
where you may pray for a happy ending to our worries.
我要
I must...
我会
I shall...
出于对国王安全的考虑我要送他去伦敦塔
I'm taking the King to the Tower for his protection.
约克之子已经联盟意欲夺回王位
The sons of York have united and mean to take back the throne.
大人 我们听说爱德华已殒身大海了
My Lords, we heard Edward perished at sea.
那是误传
You heard wrong.
我北方的眼线说他已经登陆并即将出击
My spies in the North claim he's landed and is about to attack.
回家召集兵力 听候我开战的号♥令
Go home, raise men and wait my call to arms.
我将听候安茹的玛格丽特的号♥令
I will await Margaret of Anjou's call to arms!
而且我们的国王要由真正的兰开斯特人来保护
And a true Lancastrian will protect OUR King.
索姆赛特公爵 有请
My Lord, the Duke of Somerset.
天佑吾王
God save the King!
天佑吾王
God save the King!
玛格丽特 你得回斯塔福德庄园了
Margaret, you should go back to Stafford Manor...
不 我得留下 为了我儿子
No, I should stay... for my son.
不行 伦敦会拥护爱德华的
No, London will rise up for Edward.
他在这儿很受爱戴
He is much admired here.
我得回威尔士召集士兵作战
I must go back to Wales and raise men to fight.
我得带上亨利
I need to take Henry with me.
不要
No...
玛格丽特 你知道将要发生什么
Margaret, you know what's about to happen.
他的继承权仅次于王子
He's second to the throne.
伦敦对他来说很不安全
He's too vulnerable in London.
我们将前往威尔士 等候玛格丽特的军队
We will go to Wales, await Margaret's army...
并全力备战
and prepare for war.
我们肯定到不了英格兰
We'll never reach England!
在这样的大风里航行 太荒谬了
It's madness, sailing into this wind!
船长说不会有事的
The captain claims it is safe.
是刀架在脖子上时说的吗
With a blade held to his neck?
求你了 别丢下我
Please, don't leave me!
你知道我不能一起来
You know I can't come.
你是王妃 就得和王后同航
You're a princess, you must sail with the Queen.
我就在后面的船队上
I shall be just behind you with the fleet.
要是伊莎贝尔是对的
What if Isabel was right
我们的计划遭到了诅咒怎么办
and this whole campaign is cursed?
父亲未能把她的丈夫扶上王位
Father failed to make her husband king.
要是他也不能让我丈夫登上王位呢
What if he can't put mine on the throne?
你父亲把希望都寄托在了你身上
Your father rests his hopes on you.
想想他
Think of him.
他能喊他最爱的女儿"安妮王妃"会有多骄傲
How proud he'll be, calling his favourite "Princess Anne".
我确实希望他知道我在努力履行我的职责
I do want him to know I'm trying to play my part.
那就勇敢一点
Then be brave.
照他们说的做
Do as they say.
而且无论如何 绝不要惹那个女人
And do not, whatever you do, cross that woman.
堂兄
Cousin?
埃德蒙
Edmund?
玛格丽特 我很忙
Margaret, I'm rather engaged.
这事关我们大家的利益
This is in all of our interests.
你认识我夫君吧
You know my husband.
亨利·斯塔福德 当然 他是个好人
Henry Stafford. Of course. Good man.
他很受尊敬
Mm, he's respected.
如果他愿意 他能号♥召他的佃户为我们而战
And he could, if he wished, raise an army of tenants for our cause.
他不忠于我们的国王吗
He is not loyal to our King?
亨利爵士热爱和平
Sir Henry's a "Man of peace".
我们都想要和平
We all want peace.
有时我们得为保卫和平而战
Sometimes a man must defend his own.
我一直都是这么说的
Precisely what I've been telling him,
可他不知为何就是听不进去
only he somehow won't hear it from me.
但如果有一个亲近国王的男人能跟他谈谈...
But if a man, close to the King, were to raise this with him...
我肯定能开导他一下
I'm sure I can help him see the light -
只要来点小酒
some good ale,
几句劝导
a bit of persuasion...
亨利·斯塔福德不是那种轻信花言巧语的天真少女
Henry Stafford is not some young maiden disposed to sweet-talk.
他之前就拒绝过我们
He's refused us before.
你得提醒他
You must remind him of that,
国王不会亏待拥护他的人
of our King's debt to those who honour him
而如果他又做了错误的决定 会发生什么
and what may happen if he were to make another pitiful judgment.
放心吧 堂妹
Rest assured, cousin.
告诉亨利爵士我迟些会跟他共进晚餐
Inform Sir Henry I shall be joining him for supper later.
退后
Stay back!
别过来
Do not come any closer!
你是谁
Who are you?!
爱德华
Edward!
谢天谢地 你回到我身边了
Thank God. You came back to me.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表