剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
And what is Buckingham's price,
才肯背叛他亲爱的朋友
for betraying his dearest friend?
公爵要求他的长女
The Duke asks that his eldest daughter
嫁给您儿子爱德华王子
should marry your son, Prince Edward,
在爱德华王子成年前
and that he himself be named Regent
由他出任摄政王
until the young King is of age.
毫无疑问 她想让她被流放的儿子
And no doubt she wants her exiled son,
亨利·都铎重返英格兰
Henry Tudor, returned to England.
还有伊丽莎白公主要嫁给亨利
And Princess Elizabeth's hand in marriage to Henry,
亨利成为爱德华王子的王位继承人
and that Henry is named heir after your Prince Edward.
这意味着您女儿也许能成为王后
It means your daughter could be Queen,
玛格丽特夫人说这场婚姻会结合
and Lady Margaret says that such a marriage would unite
约克和兰开斯特两个家族 结束战争
the Houses of York and Lancaster and end these wars.
告诉他们我接受
Tell them I will accept,
但必须立刻救出我两个儿子
but my boys must be rescued straight away,
还有我儿子托马斯·格雷
and my Grey son, Thomas,
他将参与突袭 确保一切顺利
he will join the raid to see that all goes well.
把这封信交给他 让他来见我
Send this note to him to come to see me.
陛下
Your Grace.
亲爱的亨利和贾斯帕 你们好吗
'Dear Henry and Jasper, I greet you well.
我有很多消息要告诉你们
'I've much news.
我们将把伊丽莎白的两个儿子从伦敦塔里救出来
'We are to free Elizabeth's boys from the Tower
然后她会起兵向理查宣战
'and then she will bring her army against Richard.
你们要做好准备
'You must make ready.
兰开斯特家族的大军要过海
'Whoever wins must find you landed in force, Lancaster rising,
与获胜的那方开战
'and a second battle to fight against your fresh troops.'
大人
My Lord?
继续 先生们
As you were, gentlemen.
我们的机会来了
'I think this is our moment.'
我已经选好突袭伦敦塔的人手了
I have selected the men who will join in the attack on the Tower.
我得听听你的意思
I have to know your will.
我遵从上帝的意旨
My will is God's will.
等他们破开两位王子的房♥门
When they break down the door of the Princes' room,
将他们的头颅当场砍下
is it your will or God's will
是你还是上帝的意愿
that they slice their little heads off there and then?
伊丽莎白的儿子托马斯·格雷也会在场
Elizabeth's own son, Thomas Grey, will be there,
还有她的手下约翰爵士
as will her man, Sir John.
把他们都杀了
Kill them all.
让你儿子登上王位是你的计划
This is YOUR plan to put YOUR son on the throne.
如果王子死了 那他就离王位近了两步
If the Princes are dead, then he is two steps closer.
他们要是不死 民众就绝不会支持亨利
The people will not choose Henry over them.
小王子是我救活的
I brought the little one to life myself.
战争是残酷的 请下令 夫人
War is hard. What are your commands, my Lady?
你要让我下令诛杀年仅九岁和十二岁的两个孩子
You would have me order the deaths of two boys, only nine and 12?
只要你下令 我们也可以将他们
Well, say the word and we will rescue them
从邪恶的叔叔手中救出来 并且释放王后
from their wicked uncle and free the Queen, too.
你希望约克王族重整旗鼓
Would you like the royal family of York restored,
小王子爱德华登上王位吗
with a little Prince Edward on the throne?
-别说了 -那你就得选择 拯救还是杀戮
- Stop it. - Well, then, you must choose! Save or slaughter?
到底哪个
Which is it to be?
拯救还是杀戮
Save or slaughter?
不用说 你的人得杀了他们
Obviously, the men must kill them.
父亲 大家都等着了
Father, the men are waiting.
命令都清楚了吗
Do you know your orders?
是 史丹利勋爵
Yes, Lord Stanley.
我得去见国王了
I must join the King.
等人到大门了再送信
Wait until the men have reached the gate, then send the letter.
什么信
What letter?
给伦敦塔罗伯特·巴肯步里爵士的信
To Sir Robert Brackenbury at the Tower,
警告他有人要突袭
warning him of the attack.
警告
Warning him?
万一出事 我们看起来就还是效忠理查的
So we are seen to be on Richard's side if it goes wrong.
父亲
Father.
不会出事的
It won't go wrong!
史丹利
Stanley?
托马斯
Oh, Thomas!
-我的渔民打扮怎么样 母亲 -见到你真好
- How do I fare as a fisherman, Mother? - It's so good to see you.
约翰爵士 谢谢你
Sir John. Thank you.
我一直在哀悼国王 陛下
I have been in mourning for the King, your Grace,
并对他们夺走您儿子感到愤愤不平
and aggrieved at your boys being taken from you.
你会参与突袭 帮我盯着他们吧
You will watch them on the raid, won't you?
白金汉和史丹利
Buckingham and Stanley.
都跟国王出巡去了
Both are on the King's royal progress.
国王谁都不信 所以就带他俩去了
The King trusts no-one so he's taken them with him.
跟我们合作的是他们的手下
It's their men we're meeting.
至少这表明他没有忠实拥护者
At least it shows he has no true supporters.
母亲
Mother?
如果亨利·都铎和白金汉真和我们同一阵线
If Henry Tudor and Buckingham are really on our side,
我们就不会失败
we cannot fail.
只要我们联起手来 理查毫无胜算
Richard will not stand a chance against us all united.
把我的孩子送回我身边
Just bring my boy to me.
我们消息一到 你们就准备离开
Be ready to leave when we send word.
托马斯 约翰 保重
Thomas? John? Take care.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
-关门 有人闯进来了 -托马斯 快啊
- Close the gate! Intruders in the camp! - Thomas, quickly!
守住门
Secure the door!
-爱德华 -托马斯
- Edward! - Thomas!
爱德华 你要勇敢
Edward, you must be brave!
我们会来救你的
We're coming for you!
你要勇敢等待
You must be brave and wait!
勇敢等待
Be brave and wait!
托马斯 约翰爵士 怎么...
Thomas. Sir John. Why...?
我们失败了
We failed.
伦敦塔的守卫比我们想象的更森严
The boys were better guarded than we thought.
本该放我们进去的人被杀了
The man who should have let us in was cut down.
你们连进都没进去
You didn't even get inside?
我们试过撞门
We tried to ram the door
但院子里来了守卫 我们不得不与之作战
but the guards came from the courtyard and we had to fight them.
我们听到了关门的声音
We heard doors slamming and
还有两位王子被带到更里面时的喊叫声
shouting as the boys were taken further in,
但我们一被人发现
but once we were discovered,
就再也没有机会靠近他们了
there was no chance we could get to them.
我冲着弟弟喊 "你一定要勇敢等待"
I shouted to my brother, "You must be brave and wait!"
"我们会来救你的" 他没有回话
"We are coming for you!" He did not answer.
我的孩子
My boy!
托马斯 你受伤了
Thomas, you're hurt.
我们必须全面起义
We must call all-out uprising.
希望快速击败他们
We must hope for a quick defeat
在王子受到伤害之前救出他们
so we can reach the boys before they come to any harm.
我会给玛格丽特夫人写信 叫她让白金汉起义
I'll write to Lady Margaret and tell her to raise Buckingham.
您相信您的新朋友吗 母亲
And do you trust your newfound friends, Mother...
他们突然团结在一起去救弟弟
who suddenly flock to rescue the boys
却都失败了
and yet don't quite succeed?
因为他们所有人都是理查叔叔的臣子
Because all of them feast quite merrily at Uncle Richard's table.
我无法选择盟友 伊丽莎白
I cannot choose my allies, Elizabeth.
为了救我儿子 我愿跟魔鬼打交道
And to save my son, I would plot with the Devil himself!
您已经这么做了吧
I think that you already have.
理查 怎么了
Richard, what is it?
里弗斯家族突袭了伦敦塔
The Rivers have attacked the Tower...
就在我们身在北方鞭长莫及的时候
the moment we're in the North and miles away!
罗伯特·巴肯步里爵士给我写了信
Sir Robert Brackenbury has written to me.
她没救出王子吗
She did not get the Princes out?
他们已经不是王子了
They're not Princes any more!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
陛下
Your Grace?
你儿子斯特朗伯爵发现了此事还发出了警告
Your son, Lord Strange, he found out and sent a warning.
虽然为时已晚 但我还是很感谢他
It came too late but I am grateful to him.
您必须毫不留情地惩罚相关人员
You must punish those concerned and show no mercy.
两个男孩被软禁 他们很安全
The boys are safe under lock and key.
除了她还有谁 肯定是她
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表