剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
One was a woman, the other a man.
而且被用线捆在了一起
And they were bound up with wire.
这就是你找到的吗
This is what you found.
是的
That's right.
两个铅制的人偶
Two figures, made of lead,
被用线邪恶地绑在一起
bound, in devilish union, with wire.
你可否认
Do you deny it?
我当然否认
Of course I do.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
如果说有个阴暗 邪恶的巫师
If a witch is capable of the darkest and most evil deeds.
如果说有个巫师为达目的不择手段
If a witch will do anything to see their own needs met,
不管他们给他人带来怎样的不幸和痛苦
regardless of the pain and suffering that they cause others.
那么 这间屋子里的确有个巫师 沃里克伯爵
Then, indeed, there is a witch in this room, Lord Warwick.
但那不是我
But it is not me.
你就这么为自己辩解吗
This is your only defence?
我想传召一位证人为我的品行作证
I would also like to call a witness to attest to my character.
谁
Their name?
安茹的玛格丽特
Margaret of Anjou.
当今王后陛下
Your anointed queen.
你说什么
What did you say?
我想你听到了
I think you heard me.
玛格丽特十五岁时
I escorted Margaret to
我陪同她远嫁英格兰
England for her wedding when she was just 15.
她加冕的时候我拖过她的裙裾
I carried her train at her coronation.
她生下儿子的时候我也陪在身旁
I was by her side when she gave birth to her son.
我是她最亲近的朋友
I was her dearest friend.
如果我有什么不测
If any harm comes to me,
她会把你的脑袋钉在城墙上
it will be your head she spikes on the city walls.
这我敢打赌
I can promise you that.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
In nomine Patri, et Filio et Spiritui Sancto.
从今日起
Sicut erat in principio,
直到永远 永不改变
et nunc et semper et in saecula saeculorum.
夫君 快来 看谁来了
Husband! Quickly! Come and see who is here!
亨利
Henry?
怎么回事
What happened?
我走了几天了
I've been travelling for days.
告诉他
Tell him.
我和威廉伯爵去伦敦城外与约克军队会师
When Sir William and I met the York army outside London,
可他们已经遭到沃里克的伏击
Warwick had already ambushed them.
爱德华不得不逃亡了
Edward was forced to flee.
威廉伯爵人呢
Where is Sir William now?
沃里克的手下 他们把他拽下了马
Warwick's men they... they dragged him from his horse,
然后沃里克本人 突然出现了
and then he, Warwick himself appeared...
简直像是凭空出现
..As if from nowhere.
他们按住威廉伯爵
They held Sir William down,
其中一人使劲抓着他的头
one of them was gripping his head tightly.
他一再哀恳
He begged and he pleaded,
但他们不听
but they did not listen
然后沃里克举起了他的剑
and then Warwick raised his sword.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们抓住了我 我以为我死定了
They took hold of me. I was certain I would be next.
他们拽着我 走到沃里克
As they dragged me towards Warwick,
和他沾血的剑之前 我突然大喊
his bloody sword, I found myself crying out...
我是亨利·都铎
.."I am Henry Tudor!
我是亨利·都铎
"I am Henry Tudor!"
沃里克立刻放下了剑
Warwick immediately lowered his weapon,
并吩咐手下放了我
and told them to release me.
你的名字救了你一命
Your name saved you.
你的身份
Your name.
是啊
Yes.
是啊 您是对的
Yes, you were right.
我是亨利·都铎
I am Henry Tudor,
兰开斯特家族王位的继承人
heir to the Lancastrian throne.
终有一日 我会登基为王
And one day I WILL be King of England.
真抱歉我曾质疑您 母亲
I'm so sorry I ever doubted you, Mother.
从此我将坚信不疑
I promise you I never will again.
从今日起
And from this day...
我会永远听您的话
..I will obey you always.
别担心
I wouldn't worry -
你没什么好遮掩的
There isn't much to hide.
你要躺在这上面
You must lie on this.
起来
Up.
快点
Up, up, up.
我必须确认你们圆房♥
I must know that it has been consummated.
你要见红
You will bleed.
晚安 儿子
Goodnight, my son.
晚安 母亲大人
Goodnight, Lady Mother.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
没人告诉过我
Nobody told me.
你什么都不用做
You don't do anything.
躺着就行了
You just lie there.
洗净他们的脚
Pedes eorum lavisti...
给他们慰藉
..Ac dulciter eos consolando,
告诉他们苦难即将降临
Imminentem Passionem praedixisti.
您不必害怕
You have nothing to fear.
我们是来恢复您的王位的
We've come to restore you to your rightful place.
天佑吾王亨利
God save you, King Henry.
快过来
Come here, you.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
怎么这么大了
What have you done, eh?
母亲
Mother?
我想看到我母亲的命运
I long to see something of my mother's fate.
或是爱德华的
Or Edward's.
可什么都看不到
Nothing comes.
天佑吾王
God save the King.
天佑吾王亨利
God save King Henry.
母亲
Mother?
天呐 现在不行啊
Oh, God, no. Not yet.
托马斯 你得去找个助产士来
Thomas, you must go and find someone to fetch a midwife.
立刻带她过来
Bring her immediately.
这下你高兴了吧 沃里克
You must be pleased, Warwick.
当然 一切都像我保证的那样 如愿以偿
I am. Everything's gone according to plan, as I said it would.
只是玛格丽特还未启航
Apart from the fact that Margaret hasn't sailed
而爱德华依然逃窜在外
and that Edward is still out there.
你就不觉得担心吗 沃里克
Does that not trouble you, Warwick?
我该怎么做 母亲
What should I do, Mother?
告诉我该怎么办
Tell me what to do.
别哭 抱走她
Don't cry. ..Grab her.
玛格丽特夫人
Lady Margaret.
想觐见国王吗
Would you like to meet the King?
是谁
Who is that?
理查 小心
Richard, careful.
-外祖母 -她在哪
- Grandmother. - Where is she?
-母亲 -我来了
- Mother... - I'm here, I'm here.
别担心 我来了
Don't worry, I'm here.
没事了
It's all right.
天佑吾王
God save the King!
他怎么放了你
Why did he let you go?
他怕如果杀了我 安茹的玛格丽特会杀了他
Fear that Margaret of Anjou would take his life if he took mine.
要生了 可这还早啊
Ahhhh. It's coming, but it's too soon.
陛下
Your Grace.
这还太早啊 母亲
It's too soon, Mother!
不 不早了
No, it isn't.
请容我介绍我儿子 亨利·都铎
Allow me to introduce my son, Henry Tudor.
时候到了 你也准备好了
You are ready. It's the right time,
你和宝宝都准备好了
you are ready, so is the child.
使劲啊
Come on, come on.
好了 小家伙
Come on, little one.
是个男孩
It's a boy!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
你生下了儿子 约克王子
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表