剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我不能去见他 太危险了
I cannot go to him, it is too dangerous.
我不能久留 我得和你单独说话
Please, I can't stay long. Permit me to speak with you.
你可以和我们俩说
You may speak with us both.
我是应你婆婆塞西莉公爵夫人的要求前来
I have come at the request of your mother-in-law, the Duchess Cecily.
你不必害怕
You have nothing to fear.
公爵夫人只是想告知乔治
The Duchess simply would like George to know
如果他愿回到英格兰 他就可以回去
that should he wish to return to England, he can.
他哥哥爱德华♥国♥王很乐意接受他
His brother, King Edward, will gladly receive him
并恩许恢复他的地位
and will restore him to favour.
回家
Come home?
是 这是个好消息 不是吗
Yes. It is good news, is it not?
公爵夫人还要我转达
The Duchess also asked me to tell you
她为她那可怜的孙子深感哀悼
that she grieved the loss of her poor grandson.
听到你所遭受的磨难时 她很震惊
She was appalled to hear of your ordeal.
你现在应该在家乡 亲朋环绕
You should be at home now, surrounded by your friends
有爱你的人陪伴
and those who love you.
我想回去
I would like to go home.
你不能 伊兹 你知道你不能
You can't, Issy. You know you can't.
我得走了 你会把口信转达给你丈夫吧
I must leave. You will pass this message to your husband?
-你觉得乔治会接受吗 -他不会的
- Do you think George will accept? - He wouldn't.
但如果他接受了
But if he does
而你嫁给了兰开斯特的爱德华
and your marriage to Edward of Lancaster goes ahead,
那我们就站在对立面了 安妮
then we will be on opposing sides, Anne.
我无法忍♥受离开你
I cannot bear to leave you.
看您离开我也很难过 母亲
And I shall be sorry to see you go, Mother.
我会照顾好他的 玛格丽特夫人
I will look after him, Lady Margaret.
我儿子托马斯只比他小两岁
My own boy, Thomas, is just two years younger.
他们肯定会成为好朋友
I'm sure they'll be great friends.
我保证会视他如己出
I promise I will treat your son as though he were my own.
你是我一个人的儿子
You are nobody's son but mine.
记住你的身份 你现在与敌人一起生活
Remember who you are. You are with the enemy now.
虽卑躬屈膝 但要心志坚定
Bend the knee, but think always of the sword.
上帝会保护你 因为你是亨利·都铎
God will protect you, because you are Henry Tudor
总有一天 你会成为英格兰的国王
and one day, you will be King of England.
托马斯与你年纪相仿
Thomas is your age...
一旦安定下来我就派人接你们
I'll send for you as soon as it's safe.
-大人 -让我们祈祷安茹没有欺骗你吧
- My Lord. - Let us pray Anjou does not play you false.
你在质疑我吗 乔治
Do you doubt me, George?
我们启航而她没有
We are sailing and she is not.
风险都由我们承担
The risk seems all ours.
在爱德华倾国之力出击迎敌前赶去英格兰
Reaching England before Edward turns the whole country against us
这合乎所有人的利益
is in everyone's interest.
-这也是你的大业了 -也许吧
- This is your cause now. - Perhaps.
但就像你一直提醒我的那样
But as you are so fond of reminding me,
我别无选择 沃里克
I have no choice, Warwick.
再见 夫君
Goodbye, Husband.
我们必须祈祷婚礼能尽快举♥行♥
We must pray that your wedding takes place quickly.
你要尽责 安妮
Play your part, Anne.
取悦你的丈夫和新王后
Please your husband and your new queen.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
沃里克起航了 你肯定吗
And Warwick has sailed? You're sure?
我们认为他很快会在北部登陆
We believe he will land in the North soon.
可能就这几天了
It may only be a matter of days.
我已调集理查的军队
I have ordered Richard's army
立刻在伦敦外与我汇合
to meet me outside London immediately.
我得知安茹的玛格丽特打算紧随沃里克
I am told Margaret of Anjou plans to follow Warwick
在南方登陆 若是如此 我必须迅速回击
and land in the South. If that is the case, I must act quickly.
我必须在北部瓦解沃里克的军队
I must crush Warwick in the North,
然后调头保卫伦敦
then turn back to defend London.
谁告诉你的
Told by whom?
我收到乔治的信息
I have had word from George.
他说他会和沃里克的侵略军一起登陆
He says that he will land with Warwick's invading army.
但当我们在战场相遇时
But as soon as we face each other in battle,
他会背弃沃里克
he will abandon Warwick,
-转而为我而战 -你相信他吗
- and fight by my side. - Do you believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但...我想相信他 他是我弟弟 伊丽莎白
But God, I want to - he's still my brother, Elizabeth.
不
No!
不 托马斯 你不能带我儿子上战场
No, Thomas... You are not to take my boys.
-爱德华 -我们必须去战斗 母亲
- Edward? - We have to fight, Mother.
-不 -你劝不住他们的
- No. - You will not dissuade them.
我会保证他们平安无事 吾爱
I will keep them safe, my love.
但我也要确保你的安全
But I must know that you are safe too.
带女眷们住进伦敦塔的皇室厅
Take the girls to the royal rooms in the Tower.
在那里待产
Prepare for the baby there.
去塔里 伊丽莎白
Go to the Tower, Elizabeth.
我会尽快回来找你
I will come to you as soon I can.
什么时候
When?
待我击败敌人
When I have won.
陛下
Your Grace.
母亲 乔治联络爱德华 说他愿回心转意
Mother, George has contacted Edward. He wants to return to him.
坐吧 那很好
Oh, sit. That's good.
战争时节 男人用刀剑和炮火打仗
In war, men fight with sword and cannon.
而我们女人 则有自己的武器
We women, we find our own weapons.
没有亨利的信 玛格丽特
Nothing from Henry, Margaret.
他最近要应对的事很多
He's been experiencing a lot lately.
-他应该是... -在忙更重要的事
- He'll be... - Busy with more important matters.
在适应新的生活
Adjusting.
我现在就成天盼着我儿子能来一封信
I now spend my days waiting for a letter from my own son.
我小的时候 以为自己注定成就伟业
When I was a girl, I thought I was destined for greatness.
什么样的伟业
What type of greatness?
成为圣人
Sainthood.
我想进修道院 然后成为圣徒
I wanted to join a convent, and then become a saint.
我就完全不一样了
You know it was the other way round for me.
我父亲想要我加入教会
My father wanted me to join the church.
我却不太想 所以
I wasn't very keen. So, er...
我告诉他我着魔了
I told him I was possessed.
你想做圣人 而我想做罪人
You wanted to be a saint, I wanted to be a sinner.
怎么了
What is it?
你说
Do you think...
即使我们自己没有罪
even if we avoid sin ourselves,
我们是不是也要为别人的罪遭受惩罚
that we are punished for the sins of others?
比如父母的罪
For the sins of our parents?
即便如此 亨利绝不会有事
Well, if we are, Henry is safe.
你是我见过的最虔诚的女人
You are the most pious woman I have ever known.
我不是在说亨利
I am not speaking of Henry.
那是在说谁
Then who?
我父亲犯下了很大的罪孽
My father committed a great sin.
他以为自己能扮演上帝
He thought he could play God.
他上吊自尽了
He hanged himself.
你觉得你会因此受罚吗
And you think you'll be punished for that?
我已经在受罚了
I already have been.
我的儿子被从我身边夺走
I've had my son taken away from me.
上帝不会因他的罪孽惩罚你的
God is not punishing you for his sins.
我也希望我能相信
I wish I could believe that.
玛格丽特
Oh, Margaret!
我们不用再等亨利来信了
We don't need to wait for a letter from Henry.
我带你去见他
I will take you to him.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
有人来接她了
She has been sent for.
你要去英格兰吗
You are leaving for England?
今晚就走
Tonight.
那我的婚礼呢
But my wedding.
我需要伊兹陪着我
I need Issy with me.
你父亲要伊莎贝尔跟紧乔治
Your father wants Isabel close to George.
他信不过乔治
He doesn't trust him.
我得做他的眼线
I am to be his spy.
不 你不能让伊兹走 我们不能分开
No! You cannot take Issy away. We can't be parted.
没有她我撑不过去的
I can't do this without her!
-求你了 母亲 -我们必须尽责 安妮
- Please, Mother! - We need to make this work, Anne.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表