剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
他说他是否跟沃里克伯爵谈过了吗
Does he say whether he has spoken to Lord Warwick?
他没说 那一定是没谈了
He does not say. It means he has not.
我要怎么办 我该相信他吗
What should I do? Should I trust him?
捎来信的信使
The messenger who brought your letter
还召你父亲进宫了
also brought a summons for your father.
所有贵族都受到了召集
It has gone out to all the nobles,
要求他们进宫
requesting they attend the court.
那肯定是要宣布他的婚事
It will be to announce his marriage.
你父亲也是这么想的
That's what your father believes.
跟我的婚事吗
To me?
是跟别人吗
Or to another?
据称
It seems...
法兰西公主波娜也在王宫
the French Princess Bona is at court.
殿下
Your Grace.
各位大人 欢迎入宫
My Lords. We welcome you to court.
国王有一则重要消息要向大家宣布
The king has some important news he wishes to share with you
事关法兰西公主波娜
about Princess Bona of France.
沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick?
现在还能有什么事
Whatever can be the problem now?
父亲 我想国王可能要宣布
Father, I think the king may announce...
他跟伊丽莎白结婚了
that he is married to Elizabeth.
哪家的伊丽莎白
Elizabeth who?
我们家的
Our Elizabeth.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
不过他之前还曾结过婚
Although he married another before her.
而且第一位妻子生下了一子
And the first lady has his son.
所以他也可能是要宣布已经与她结婚
So he might equally announce his marriage to the first one.
天呐
Dear God!
那婊♥子♥把你引去她的小屋时
I should've guessed that whore would get her hooks into you
我就该猜到她勾住了你
when she lured you into her hovel.
你不能这么喊她 她是我的王后
You may not call her that. She is the queen.
她只是个贱民婊♥子♥
SHE is a roadside strumpet
这桩婚事很容易就能撤销 必须撤销
and this can easily be undone. It must be.
她是我选择的王后
She is my queen of choice and I...
选择
Of choice?
你疯了吗 我们...
Have you gone mad? We've...
我们要跟法兰西人签订和平条约
We've got a peace treaty to conclude with France
否则 那个安茹婊♥子♥
and without it, that whore of Anjou
会带领法兰西的大军进犯
will bring the whole French army against us
这次 他们会赢的
and this time they will win!
-我无法克制自己 -那也得想办法克制
- I cannot help it. - Well, you will have to help it!
我去年一年
I've not spent the last year of my life
都在向那法兰西肥猪献媚
scraping to that fat French pig
只为让你迎娶波娜公主
for Princess Bona's hand for you
你却这样不知好歹
to just throw it all away!
快进去宣布你的婚事
Now get in there and make the announcement.
感谢诸位的耐心等待
Um, thank you for your patience.
我们
We are
很荣幸也很高兴地宣布
proud and happy to announce...
我已与伊丽莎白·格雷夫人结婚
..I am married to Lady Elizabeth Grey.
陛下
Your Grace?
陛下
Your Grace?
抱歉 真好看 谢谢
Sorry, that... Mm, it's beautiful. Thank you.
我已经给我勃艮第的家人写了信
I have written to my family in Burgundy,
请他们来伦敦参加加冕仪式
inviting them to London for the coronation.
他们能给我们
They will confer on us
确保这桩婚事的皇室地位
the royal position we shall need to see this through
如果不成 他们会庇护支持我们
and if we fail, they will be there for refuge and support.
听你说的好像打仗 母亲
You're making it sound more like a battle, Mother,
而不是婚姻
than a marriage!
别想错了 这就是一场战役 伊丽莎白
Oh, it IS a battle, make no mistake, Elizabeth.
国王做了他不该做的事
The king has done what he should not.
他娶了敌对家族的平民女子
He has married from another house, and a commoner at that.
会有很多人诅咒我们的好运
There are many who will be cursing our luck
希望我们衰落
and wishing us to fall.
但你 伊丽莎白 你可能会得到一切
But you, Elizabeth - you may have it all.
你爱你的丈夫 而他会给你地位
You love your husband, and he will give you prestige, too.
你很有福气
You are blessed. Mm?
加冕仪式之后
Oh, and after the Coronation,
我们得送你儿子去亲戚家
we must send your boys to live with their kinsmen.
-他们得学会 -不 我儿子要跟着我
- They must learn... - No! My boys stay with me!
姑娘们 出去
Girls. Out!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
你凉得像冰 伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
You're as cold as ice! Elizabeth... Elizabeth!
-我... -你看到了预兆
- I... - This is a seeing!
你得到了警告 你的儿子有危险
You have been warned of danger to your boys.
-你还看到别的了吗 -我
- Now, do you see more? - I...
不能把他们交给陌生人
They must not be with strangers.
好的
So be it.
我们得到了警示 那就把他们留在身边
We have had a warning and now we will keep them close with us
他们不会有事的
and they will be safe.
你是我的后人 伊丽莎白
You're of my line, Elizabeth.
我就知道你能看到预兆
I knew you had the sight.
父亲
Father.
见到您真好
Good to see you.
大人
My Lord.
您祝福我吗 父亲
Do you give me your blessing, Father?
那是当然
Of course I do.
不论如何 你永远是我女儿
And you will always be my daughter, no matter what.
我的小伊丽莎白
My little Elizabeth.
安东尼 你说了那么多恶言恶语 继续跪着吧
Anthony. You can stay down there! The things you said to me.
请你原谅我 姐姐
I beg your forgiveness, sister.
希望你知道我那是出于爱
I hope you know that it was out of love.
我为你的快乐感到开心
I am happy for your joy.
那就起来吧
Get up, then.
下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥
Common tart!
安东尼 安东尼
Anthony... Anthony!
我们秘密结婚 必然要遭人鄙夷
We had a secret wedding. We must expect some jibes.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我的妻子
My wife.
您是杰奎塔·里弗斯
Jacquetta Rivers.
你们转投约克家族了
So you've turned your coat to York.
玛格丽特·博福特 都铎夫人
Margaret Beaufort. Lady Tudor.
现在是斯塔福德夫人了
Lady Stafford now.
您再婚了
Oh, you remarried?
看来女人别无选择
As women must, it seems.
但是我们有些人并不转投别的家族
Though some of us still loyal to our own house.
时局已变 玛格丽特夫人
These are different times, Lady Margaret.
兰开斯特家族只带来战争
Lancaster brought us only war.
而爱德华♥国♥王带来了和平
King Edward will bring us peace.
他只个冒牌货
He is a pretender.
他凭暴♥力♥篡权
He has taken the throne by force.
他现在是国王了
He is the king.
出言犯上可是叛国之罪
And those who speak against him are guilty of treason.
一切还好吧
Is all well? Mm.
居然娶一个兰开斯特家族的平民女子为妻
A common Lancastrian girl as queen.
真是对为他征战的贵族们的羞辱
It's an insult to the lords who fought for him,
迎娶一个为亨利卖♥♥命的家族的女人
to take a bride whose family killed for Henry.
最糟的是 居然还瞒着你
The worst part is he kept it from you.
那孩子被肉♥欲♥迷住了眼睛
The boy is fogged by lust.
我会让他回归正途
I shall bring him back.
我已经牺牲太多 现在不能放弃他了
I have sacrificed too much to lose him now.
我会让里弗斯家的婊♥子♥后悔步入宫廷
The Rivers whore will wish she'd never come here.
这是我两个弟弟 乔治和理查
My brothers - George and Richard.
我妹妹玛格丽特
My sister Margaret.
我的表兄 沃里克伯爵
My cousin, Lord Warwick.
伯爵夫人 他的女儿 伊莎贝拉和安妮
his Countess, and daughters Isabel and Anne.
诸位王公大臣
My royal court,
这位是英格兰王后
I give you the Queen of England.
沃里克伯爵简直像是吞下了毒药
Lord Warwick looks as though he's swallowed poison.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表