剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
Issy is afraid, Father.
快走
Come on!
瞧 他上船了
See... He's on board now.
你可以睡一觉 我们很快就会到的
You can sleep and we'll be there in no time, you'll see.
暴风雨要来了
There's a storm brewing.
如果风雨变大 我们就不能前行了
And if it gets any worse, we'll have to stop.
我们的客舱是最好的
Look how we have the best cabin!
这可是以前从没有的好事
We were never allowed it before.
这风越刮越大了
The wind's picking up.
就是大浪罢了 伊兹
It's just a few big waves, Issy.
安妮 这是暴风雨 我们要死了
Annie, it's a storm! We're going to die!
-收帆 -是 船长
- Take down the sail! Reef in! - Aye, Captain!
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮 我要生了
Annie! The baby's coming!
安妮
Annie!
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margaret?! Margaret.
我们必须躲雨
We must take shelter!
我们必须躲一躲
We must take shelter!
母亲 我要生了
Mother! The baby's coming!
我们得回港口
We must return to port!
父亲说我们会航向法国的海岸
Father says we will run for the French shore
在海岸上找地方避风
and take the shelter of the coast.
给她拿些床单 快
Get linen for her! Quickly!
你得生火 我姐姐要生了
You... You have to light the fire! My sister is in labour!
这是女巫的风啊 船上有女人招来诅咒了
It's a witch's wind! We're cursed with women on board!
我命令你生火
I command you to light the fire!
我是安妮·内维尔 立王者的女儿
I, Anne Neville, the Kingmaker's daughter.
你在这儿干什么 我儿子降生了吗
What are you doing down here? Has my son been born?
我们需要床单 任何的布品
We need linen, rags! Anything!
-再找个勺子让伊兹咬着 -厨房♥有
- And a spoon for Issy to bite on. - In the galley.
把这个给她 她用得上
And give her this. God knows she'll need it.
我们为什么停下
Why have we stopped?
我们得探明城♥堡♥没被人夺下 在这儿等着
We must make sure the castle isn't taken. Wait here.
够了 伊丽莎白
This is too much, Elizabeth.
法术一旦施好 就不能收回了
Once the magic is out, you cannot call it back,
而这大雨会把我们也淹死的
and it may turn round and drown us too.
城♥堡♥里只有仆人和那孩子
It's just the servants and the boy!
欢迎来到彭布鲁克城♥堡♥ 夫人
Welcome to Pembroke Castle, my Lady.
爵士
Sir.
我叔叔贾斯帕呢 他没跟你们一起来吗
Where is my Uncle Jasper? He is with you?
他很安全 但没跟我们在一起 亨利
He is safe, but he's not with us, I'm afraid, Henry.
-他会回来吗 -一定会的
- Will he be back? - I am sure of it.
亨利 我是你妈妈 玛格丽特夫人
Henry? I'm...I'm your mother, I'm Lady Margaret.
我是来接你回家的
I've come to take you home.
我很安全 谢谢您 夫人
I'm safe, thank you, my Lady.
我在等我叔叔贾斯帕 所以我不能走
I'm waiting for my Uncle Jasper, so I cannot leave.
我让马夫去照料一下你们的马
I shall tell the groom to tend to your horses.
他已经去了 你就待在这儿吧
He's seeing to it, so you, you may stay inside. You...you...
他不想走
He does not want to come.
他不认识我
He does not know me.
他完全是贾斯帕的孩子
He is Jasper's boy through and through.
现在 你能让他再成为你的孩子
And now, you'll make him yours.
母亲大人 怎么回事 孩子怎么还不出来
Lady Mother, what is happening? Why doesn't the baby come?
孩子卡在她体内了
It's stuck inside her.
得找个助产士给孩子转向
She needs a midwife to turn it.
去问问你父亲到加莱还要多久
Go ask your father how long before we reach Calais!
父亲 伊莎贝尔需要助产士
Father? Isabel needs a midwife.
母亲问我们还要多久能到加莱
Mother asks how soon we shall be in Calais?
我们正在入港
We're sailing into her now.
伊莎贝尔会在法国看最好的医生
Isabel shall see the best physician in France.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
他们升起了港口的锁链
They've raised the harbour chain!
他们要忠于爱德华
They've stayed loyal to Edward!
调转船头
Turn the wheel!
起帆 快点
Raise the sail! Now! Do it!
母亲大人 他们在向我们开炮呢
Lady Mother, they are firing at us!
你得来给孩子转向
You will have to turn it.
-安妮 -你的手最小
- Annie! - You have the smallest hands.
-不 -你得把手伸进她体内
- No... - You have to put them inside her
把孩子调转过来
and try and turn the baby.
不 母亲 求你 我做不到
No, Mother, please! I cannot!
孩子卡住了 如果你爱你姐姐 你就得这么做
The child is stuck. If you love your sister, you will do it!
安妮 求你了 母亲大人 我不想死
Annie... Please, Lady Mother! I don't want to die!
安妮
Annie! Ann...
贾斯帕
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Jasper!
对不起
I'm sorry!
不不 是我
No! No, no... It's me.
对不起 我弟弟背叛了你
I'm so sorry. My brother betrayed you.
玛格丽特
Margaret,
我得走了
I have to go.
我遭到了通缉 他们在找我呢
There is a price upon my head and they're searching for me.
我会去法国
I will go to France,
但我会带着军队回来的
but I will be back and with an army.
我不敢告诉那孩子 我怕他会说漏嘴
I couldn't tell our boy that I was here in case he spoke of it,
但我一直躲在山里 等着你
but I was hiding there in the hills, waiting for you.
你出航之前要确保我儿子平安无事
You wanted to be sure my boy was safe before you sailed.
没有你我要怎么活下去啊
How will I live without you?
我们能去送你吗
May we come and watch you go?
孩子应该看着你平安离去
It will be good for the boy to see you safely off.
他跟你很亲近
He is close to you.
死婴是个男孩
It was a boy.
是个小男孩
A baby boy.
我得走了 你得跟你母亲生活了
I have to go away. You must live with your mother now, boy.
你要替我保护她 好吗
You must keep her safe for me. All right?
做个真正的都铎家人 亨利
Like a Tudor, eh, Henry?
做个真正的都铎家人 大人
Like a Tudor, sir!
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
亨利 你愿不愿跟我一起祈祷
Henry, would you like to pray with me?
我们可以为你叔叔贾斯帕祈祷
We could pray for your Uncle Jasper together?
不 谢谢您 夫人
No, thank you, my Lady.
我是你母亲 亨利 我是你母亲大人
It's "Mother", Henry. I'm your La...Lady Mother...
爱德华
Edward!
来
Come.
你还记得
You remembered!
桃子和腌鳕鱼
Peaches and salt cod.
像说好的那样 五朔节赶回来了
Back for May Day as promised.
现在我们有了约克的王子 爱德华
And now we have our York prince, Edward,
这下太平了
we shall be safe.
我很遗憾你失去了孩子
I'm sorry for your loss.
我们都失去了他
OUR loss.
我们还会有孩子的
There will be others.
如果我们待在沃里克城♥堡♥ 我的孩子就不会有事
If we had stayed at Warwick Castle, my baby would have lived.
-这是你的错 -伊丽莎白王后又怀孕了
- It is your fault. - Queen Elizabeth is with child again.
我们得赶在她之前生下儿子
We must have a son before she does.
这还没完呢 伊莎贝尔
This is NOT the end, Isabel.
但我的孩子却死了
But it is the end of my baby...
他死了
It is the end of him.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表