剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
你们已经圆房♥
Your marriage has been consummated
你为他生了个儿子
and you've borne him a son.
他根本没有离婚的理由
What grounds could that possibly be for divorce?
我想你们没有得到教皇的豁免吧
My guess is you didn't get dispensation from the Pope.
是不是
Am I right?
你们是表兄妹 本应先得到教皇的豁免
You're cousins. You would have needed it
但我猜理查劝你马上跟他结婚
but I think Richard urged you marry straight away
说他之后会弄到豁免
and said he would get it later.
是啊 没错 那是因为我们
Yes, well, that's because we...
理查是为了我的钱才与你结婚的
Richard married you for my money.
他会与你离婚 并夺走你的财产
He will divorce you and take your money.
所以你必须离开他
So you must leave him.
我们可以推♥翻♥法案 拿回我的财产
We will overthrow the Act and we'll get my fortune back.
我们不需要男人
We do not need men.
他们都是负心汉
They are all treacherous!
我们自己能应付得来 你我一起
We will manage our affairs ourselves, you and me, together.
你疯了 你已经疯了
You are mad. You are mad.
你不相信的话 去问你丈夫吧
You don't believe me. Ask your husband.
去问啊
Ask him!
理查把你关起来是对的
Richard is right to shut you away.
你就待在这里 好好装死吧
Now stay in here and be dead!
真不出意料
What a surprise.
王后竟然让自己与平民所生之子 托马斯
The Queen has betrothed her common-born son, Thomas,
和英格兰最富有的一位姑娘订婚了
to one of the richest girls in England!
-可能是施了什么魅术吧 -别说了 乔治
- She probably used enchantment. - Shut up, George.
这桩婚事根本不算数
The marriage isn't even real.
那两个人生出的不过是孽种罢了
Whatever comes out of that bed is only bastards.
婚事当然算数
Of course it's real!
他们在上帝的面前结合 怎么能不算数
They are married in the eyes of God and that's what counts.
我不会希望有任何人这么说我
It's just I wouldn't want anyone saying such a terrible thing of me.
安妮 别把母亲的话放在心上
Annie, you mustn't believe what our mother said.
理查真心爱着你
Richard loves you.
何况 你要担心的不是他
Besides, you shouldn't be worrying about him.
而是那个女巫
You should be worrying about the witch.
她的一个侍女告诉乔治
One of her ladies told George
她挂坠里有用血写的两个名字
that she has two names written in her locket in blood.
她诅咒这两个人去死
She's cursed them both to die.
什么名字
What names?
乔治也不知道
He doesn't know.
如果是我们俩的名字怎么办
What if they're ours?
乔治说 她会把我们全都咒死
George says that she'll kill us all with her cursing,
所以他也施了一个咒
so he has commissioned special charms
确保我们都平安无事
to be made that will protect us.
各位皇室宗亲们
Lords and Ladies of the court!
敬这对刚刚订婚的新人
A toast to our newly betrotheds...
也敬爱德华♥国♥王和伊丽莎白王后
and King Edward and Queen Elizabeth of England!
爱德华 你不能纵容他这样对我
Edward, you cannot let him do that to me!
我会让母亲找他谈谈
I'll have my mother speak to him.
你母亲 是不是还要再赏他些金银呢
Your mother? You may as well reward him with more gold!
那你想怎么样 伊丽莎白 说啊
Then what do you suggest, Elizabeth? Truly, tell me
如果你能想出比我高明的办法
because if you can think of something that I cannot
那你来当这个国王好了
then perhaps you should be King!
乔治
George!
你不得对我如此无礼
You will not behave towards me this way.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我是英格兰的王后
I'm the Queen of England.
你是个凶手 你杀死了我的第一个儿子
You're a murderer! You murdered my first-born son.
你用一场风暴 杀死了我的孩子
You killed my boy with a storm
我绝不容许你再夺走我的骨肉
and I will not let you take my next.
我从未杀过人
I killed no one
我也不会容许你
and I will not let you
生生毁掉我们辛苦打拼出的一切
destroy the court and all we've worked for.
我在房♥里发现了他
I found him in our rooms.
她想要谋害我
She's trying to kill me.
乔治 你怎么知道就是她干的
George, how do you know it was her?
还会有谁
Who else could it be?
她想毒死我们
She is trying to poison us all.
安妮 王后想要毒死我们
Anne, the Queen has tried to poison us.
我们要回蒂克斯伯里了
We're going back to Tewkesbury.
-伊莎贝尔 快走了 -什么
- Isabel, come on. - What?
你也快回沃里克城♥堡♥吧 求你了
Go to Warwick Castle, Anne, for me, I beg you.
求你了 快离开这个地方吧
For God's sake, get out of this place.
她要把我们全都杀光
She means to kill us all.
伊莎贝尔 伊兹 别走 伊兹
Isabel. Izzy, don't go! Izzy!
他怎么知道狗是被毒死的 那狗已经很老了
How can he know the dog was poisoned? The thing was old.
可能死于别的原因呢
It could've died from anything.
伊兹说 是她毒死了狗 那个女巫
Isabel said SHE poisoned it, the witch.
英王之死
你该好好休息 伊莎贝尔
You should be resting, Isabel.
亲爱的安妮
My dearest Annie.
我生下了一个男孩儿 叫泰迪
I've had my baby boy, Teddy.
他真是个可爱的小家伙
He's a cheruby little thing.
可是安妮 乔治说女巫想趁他
But Annie, George says the witch will try
年幼体弱毒死他
and poison him while he's small and weak
所以乔治请了一位巫师
so he's paying a sorcerer...
一个叫伯戴特的人 来帮我们抵挡邪恶的咒语
A man named Burdett to ward off evil spells.
安妮 我病了 卧床不起
Annie, 'I'm ill. I'm bedridden.
乔治说是王后对我下了毒
George says the Queen has poisoned me.
要么就是对我下了咒
Either that or it's her curse on me.
我很害怕 安妮 我需要你
I'm frightened, Annie. I need you.
阅后即焚
Burn this.
你来得太迟了
You're too late.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不 伊兹
No, Izzy!
不啊
No, no, no. No!
不
No.
不啊
No.
我们是不是该通知大家 让他们来吊唁
Shouldn't we tell people, so that they can say goodbye?
可我们还能相信谁啊
Who can we trust, though?
如果这真是王后所为 那我要让她付出代价
If this was the Queen's doing, then I shall have revenge on her.
我会去告诉国王我所知道的事
I'll talk to the King. I'll tell him what I know.
但我知道他会怎么打发我
But I know what he'll try to do.
他会想给我找个好妻子买♥♥通我
He'll try to buy me off with marriage
让我离开英格兰
and get me out of the country.
但我不会同意的
But I won't agree to it.
这毫无疑问
Of course I won't.
我觉得我慢慢爱上了她 安妮
I think I grew to love her, Anne.
这是真心话
I really think I did.
安妮
Anne...
是真的吗
is it true?
你姐姐死了
Your sister is dead?
是的 我很遗憾
Yes. I'm sorry.
对不起我当时抛弃了你
I'm sorry I left you...
留你一人在战场上
on the battlefield.
我害怕了
I was afraid.
-去死吧 爱德华 -乔治
- Damn you, Edward. - George!
你和她都去死吧
Damn you and damn her!
爱德华
Edward!
下去
Leave us.
乔治刚刚当众指责我施巫术
George has just accused me publicly of witchcraft!
他四处散播谣言
He is spreading rumours
说我毒死了他的妻子
that his wife was poisoned and I was the one who did it.
乔治因为我不许他娶他想要的妻子而生气
George is angry because he cannot have the wife he wants.
他刚刚让我允许他娶勃艮第的玛丽 我拒绝了
He just asked me for Mary of Burgundy but I said no.
我们要是让他跟法兰德斯同流会闹出什么来啊
Imagine what would happen if we let him loose with Flanders!
他指控我谋杀 爱德华
He is accusing me of murder, Edward!
如果你什么都不肯做
And if you're not going to do anything about it,
-我可是要有所行动 -那你要怎么做呢
- then I most certainly will. - Yes, and what will you do?
他们已经说你是女巫了
Hmm? They already say you're a witch.
除非你想助长谣言
Now, unless you want those rumours to grow,
那你就得学会不为谣言所动
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表