剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我也是
And I.
安东尼
Anthony.
我任命理查为监护人
Richard shall be guardian.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你是想说安东尼吧
Surely you mean Anthony?
理查在爱德华成年之前将出任护国公
Richard is Lord Protector until Prince Edward comes of age.
你接受吗 伊丽莎白
Do you accept this, Elizabeth?
你们都出去吧
Now leave us.
我想和我的丈夫道别
I want to say goodbye to my husband.
最后一次看看国王 为他祈祷
Look upon your king one last time and remember him in your prayers.
我会尊重你的意愿
I will honour your wish.
我知道这样安排你不满意
I know this does not please you.
安东尼才是他的监护人
Anthony is his true guardian.
他所知的一切都是安东尼教的
He has taught him everything he knows.
安东尼的名字对他不利
Anthony's name goes against him.
人♥民♥爱戴里弗斯家族 但宫廷里却不然
The Rivers are esteemed by the people, but not the Court.
我相信理查会照我说的做
I trust Richard to do what I ask.
我这么做是为了和平
I did it for peace.
我知道 就是...
I know. I just...
请别让我把最后几句话浪费在国事上
Please don't make me waste my last words on matters of state.
你是我一生挚爱
You are the love of my life.
你也是
You are mine.
谢谢 亲爱的伊丽莎白
Thank you, lovely Elizabeth...
在那棵橡树下等我
for waiting under that oak tree.
想要我
For wanting me.
你给了我 第二次机会
You gave me... another chance.
更好的生活
A better life.
漂亮的孩子们
Beautiful children!
还有安定
Certainty.
不
No!
不
No!
不要
No! No! No!
母亲 母亲
Mother? Mother!
你都不肯向我鞠躬
You won't even bow to me!
我们现在平等了
We're equal now.
我们都是国王的母亲
Both mothers to a king.
这种剑拔弩张的气氛真让人受不了
This tension is unbearable.
必须保持住这种气氛
We must sustain it.
-姐姐 我很遗憾 -传信到我儿子那边
- Sister, I am so sorry. - Get word to my son, Richard Grey,
让理查·格雷把爱德华王子从威尔士带过来
and tell him to bring Prince Edward here from Wales.
他们已开始选择阵营了 我怕结果与我们不利
People are already taking sides and I fear the outcome.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
我儿子王位边围绕的将会是理查和约克家族的人
It will be Richard and the Yorks around my boy's throne
我会被遣送回格拉福顿
and I'll be sent back to Grafton!
不会的 理查很正派
You won't. Richard is a decent man.
他爱国王
He loved the King.
-他发誓会侍奉你儿子 -我不信任他们
- Swore to do right by your son. - I don't trust any of them!
我需要我儿子 新的国王来保护我
I...need my son, the King, to protect me.
传话过去 安东尼
Send word, Anthony.
立刻将王子送回我的身边 即刻登位
I want my son here now, so he can be crowned.
把那孩子抓来
Get that boy.
-母亲 别这样 -她说得没错
- Mother, please, not now. - She's right.
不能让他接近王后
Keep him away from her.
她同意了爱德华的决定
She accepted Edward's decision.
只是为了让爱德华含笑而去
So Edward would die happy.
她当时咬牙切齿的 说的全是假话
She was lying through gritted teeth.
她处死了乔治 毒死了伊莎贝尔
She had George executed, poisoned Isabel,
为了保住里弗斯家的王位 她什么事做不出来
who knows what she'd do to secure the throne for the Rivers.
你姐姐是死于产后热
Your sister died from childbirth!
我知道你并不信任她
I know you don't trust her,
我知道要谨慎行事 我也知道该做什么
I know to be careful and I know what has to be done.
护国公的职责让我承担吧
So leave being Lord Protector to me.
罗伯特爵士
Sir Robert.
-肖恩小姐 -殿下 我非常难过
- Mistress Shore. - Your Grace, I am truly sorry.
得了 王后刚刚丧夫
Please. The Queen has just lost her husband.
请你放尊重点
Show some respect.
-现在宫廷容不得你了 -可是殿下...
- You have no place here now. - But, Your Graces...
巴肯步里 将这女人赶出去
Brackenbury, throw this woman out.
宫里容不得她这种人
Her kind is not welcome at Court.
-小姐 -求您了 我已经没有...
- Your Grace. - Please, I'm no longer...
这是我的家啊 我无处可去
This is my home. I have nowhere to go.
请送她出去 罗伯特爵士
Make sure she leaves, Sir Robert.
再帮我召集人马
Then ready my horse and good men.
不用道别了
This isn't goodbye.
你哪也去不了
He's not going anywhere just yet.
什么
What?
你母亲送话来了
Word from your mother.
计划有变
A change of plan.
出去
Come on out.
快滚
Out.
国王驾崩了
The King is dead.
怎么死的
How?
高烧而死
Fever... apparently.
-现在怎么办 -我们静观其变
- So what now? - We wait and see what happens.
必须做好起兵的准备
We must be ready to raise an army.
一旦回到伦敦
For when you do return...
那就是你争夺王位的时刻
you will be fighting for the throne.
退后
Stay back.
格雷大人
My Lord Grey.
这是干什么 巴肯步里
What is this, Brackenbury?
为了国王的安全 我们前来护送他去伦敦塔
We're to escort the King to the Tower for his protection.
您的好意我们心领了
We are grateful for your concern,
但我也有令在身 送王子前往威斯敏斯特
but I too have orders to take the Prince to Westminster.
我要去见我的母亲
I'm going to see my mother.
备好我的马
Prepare my horse.
住手
Stop!
-请恕罪 -理查 我命你立刻让我们通行
- Forgive me. - Richard, I demand the right to ride on.
放下剑 爵士
Lower your sword, sir.
你们不放行 我绝不妥协
I won't until you let us pass.
保护王子的安全
Secure the Prince's safety.
住手 不许伤害他
Stop it! Don't touch him.
我向你父亲承诺 要保护你的安全
I promised your father I would keep you safe.
-不 -爱德华
- No! - Edward!
爱德华
Edward!
简
Jane?
怎么回事
What is it?
我被逐出宫了
I'm banished from Court.
家族不肯收容我
My family turned me away.
朋友们也不愿施以援手
Friends won't give me shelter.
-帮帮我 -进来吧
- Help me! - Come in.
没想到我这么快就从云端跌入了地狱
I didn't think my fall from grace would be so swift.
多谢
Thank you.
国王的驾崩总会引起混乱
The death of a king always causes disharmony.
人们总是反应激烈 拉帮结派
People overreact, take sides.
等年轻的爱德华♥国♥王登基 一切就安定了
This will all blow over once young Edward is crowned.
你还没听说吗
You haven't heard?
理查将爱德华王子带进了伦敦塔
Richard has taken Prince Edward to the tower.
致使您的护卫伤亡 我很抱歉
I regret what happened to your guard,
但我的人也是为了保护您才如此
but my men were there to protect you.
你是人多占了上风
You outnumbered us.
您在这里很安全
You are safe here.
登基之前 您会是众矢之的
Until you are the King, you are vulnerable.
如果将您置身于险境中
What sort of Protector would Uncle Richard be
理查叔叔怎么对得起护国公的职责
if he put you even in the slightest danger?
我要去向母亲表达哀悼
I wish to console my mother.
她现在悲痛万分 爱德华
She is suffering, Edward.
等她平复一阵子 再去见她吧
Better to go when she's herself again.
明早我再来看你
I'll visit in the morning.
我们还有好多事要商议呢
We have much to discuss.
对不起
And I am sorry.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表