剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
our curse can do its work.
我要让她们做我的侍女
I'll make them my ladies-in-waiting.
欢迎入宫
Welcome to court.
沃里克
Warwick.
乔治
George.
浪子回头了
The prodigals return.
陛下
Your Grace...
里弗斯夫人
Lady Rivers.
请节哀
I am sorry for your loss.
你是指我父亲和弟弟吧
By which you mean the brutal slaying of my father and my brother
他们一生清清白白 衷心耿耿
who were innocent of any crime in all their lives
却惨遭杀害
and merely obedient to their Lord and king?
战时惨剧在所难...
In the fortunes of war...
那根本不是战争
It was NOT war.
不是战场上的光荣牺牲
This was no honourable death on a battlefield.
他们被人杀害
It was murder.
而且这已构成叛国罪 苍天凡人皆可鉴
And it was treason in the eyes of God and man.
-陛下 -闭嘴
- Your Grace.... - Be quiet.
陛下 我得回到我夫君身边了
Your Grace, I must return to my Lord and husband...
没有我的命令你不准走 沃里克伯爵夫人
You will go whenever I command it, Countess Warwick.
你们一举一动都要听从我的安排
And all of you will dance to whatever tune I sing.
要不要跳支舞 亲爱的姐姐
Would you like to dance, dear sister?
不了 谢谢 安东尼
No, thank you, Anthony.
安东尼在谈他的意大利之旅
Anthony's been talking about his trip to Italy...
我不能忍♥受他
I can't...
陛下
Your Grace.
你根本不该来
You shouldn't even be here!
托马斯
Thomas!
真是年轻气盛
Ah, such passion!
我只庆幸 他们兄弟俩
I am only glad that he and his brother
没有和我父亲一样被你害死
were not with my father to be butchered by your axe.
我也是 那对你太残忍♥了
So am I! That would have been too awful for you.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know that you do not like me
也知道你企图谋反
and that you plot against the king.
国王或许会原谅你 但我永远不会
And while he may forgive you, I promise I NEVER will.
绝不原谅
Never.
沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick.
塞西莉姑母 公爵夫人 祝福您
My aunt, Duchess Cecily. Season's greetings.
宫里又多了一位我们的人
Another one of us returned to court!
我的好儿子乔治邀我来的
My dear son, George, invited me,
与他分享即将迎来继承人的喜悦
to share his joy that he is soon to have an heir.
看来将我逐出宫的势力已经失势了
Seems the force that had me exiled from the court has lost its power
爱德华又得势了
and Edward is a man again.
他一直都是强者
He has always been a man.
但似乎这还不够
But it seems that that is not enough
不足以让你们这些本该爱戴他的人效忠
to win the loyalty of those who are supposed to love him.
嫂嫂
Sister.
给叛徒们封地呢
More land for the traitors?
你就不觉得恶心吗
I wonder that it does not make you sick.
是给贵族 亲爱的 这是国王分内的事
For the nobles, my love, and this is what it is to be king.
我给他们赏钱封地
I give out wealth and favours
他们才不会想要老亨利回来做国王
or else they may wish that good old Henry was back on the throne,
或是他儿子爱德华
or his son, Edward,
我弟弟乔治
or my brother, George.
或者玛格丽特·博福特的儿子亨利·都铎
Or, God forbid, Margaret Beaufort's son, Henry Tudor,
"让兰开斯特重掌王权吧"
"Let's have Lancaster back!"
她总不会寄希望于他吧
She surely cannot hope for him?
比他更有权继承的大有人在呢
There are too many others in line before him!
沃里克 你来了 我正找你
Ah, Warwick! There you are! I have something for you.
新婚夫妇怎么样了
So, how are our newlyweds, hmm?
你女儿疯狂地爱着我那麻烦的弟弟乔治吗
Is your daughter mad with love for my troublesome brother George?
他们感激上帝这么快就赐予他们子嗣
They give thanks that God has blessed them with a child so soon.
他们希望是个男孩
They have hopes it may be a boy.
我们都想要儿子
We all pray for sons.
我得生个儿子
I have to have a son.
选根线
Choose.
选根线往回收
Choose which one you will draw in.
这一根
This one.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
那好
Very well then...
往回收
Draw it in.
看看你选择了什么
See what you have chosen.
婴儿的汤匙
It's a baby's spoon!
翻过来
Turn it over.
"爱德华"
"Edward"!
母亲 我会生个名叫爱德华的儿子
Oh, Mother! I'm going to have a boy named Edward!
来睡觉吧 亲爱的
Come to bed, my love.
你今天兴致好高
Something's made you very hungry!
你先别走
You will wait.
解开我的裙子
Unlace my dress.
快点
Hurry up.
看见没 爱德华什么都能原谅我
You see how Edward forgives me anything?
我忍♥受不了了 父亲 她对我太坏了
I cannot bear it, Father. She is too awful to me!
别难过 我的乖女儿
Do not fret, my little moth.
你的光明时刻终会到来
You shall have your moment in the light.
我们已经离王座很近了...
We are close to the throne...
用不了多久 我们会离它更近
But soon, we shall be closer still.
让我结婚吗
A marriage for me?
-和理查 -不 不是理查
- Richard? - No. Not Richard.
他对国王太忠诚了
He is heart and soul for the King.
做你该做的
Do your duty.
永远不要忘记你的身份
Never forget who you are,
和你伟大的家族
and the great name that you bear.
目前 我们必须忍♥耐
For a while, we must all suffer hardship
但这是值得的
but it will all be worth it,
我们会得到我们应得的
for we will have what we are owed
爱德华
and Edward will
将再不会背叛我
never betray me again.
陛下
My Lady?
你说什么 "又发生叛乱了"
What do you mean, "Another uprising"?
他们拥护老疯子亨利
In favour of witless old Henry.
首领拒不透露姓名
With a leader who will not announce his name.
不说名字的首领 我不明白
A leader with no name? I do not see.
可能是安茹的玛格丽特的先头兵
He may be a herald to Margaret of Anjou,
想在她举兵救夫之前
testing how much support she can raise
看看她能获得多少支持
before she lands her troops to free her husband,
所以我得速战速决
so I will make quick work of him.
不能派别人去带兵吗
Can someone else not lead the army?
不能 这是我的王位 必须由我来守护
No, it is my crown. I must defend it.
我必须和拥护我的将士们共进退
I must put my neck on the line with the men who love me.
爱德华 求你别去
Edward, please, don't go.
我又怀上孩子了
I'm with child again.
这次我确信是个男孩
And this time I'm SURE it's a boy.
我就知道 真是天大的好消息
Oh, I knew it! That's the best news you could give me!
你怎么知道会是个男孩
How are you so sure it's a boy?
你要打探女人的秘密吗
Would you pry into a woman's mysteries?
不 我不会
No, I would not.
那求你留下来 保护我们娘俩
Then, please, stay. This time, to protect us both?
我更加该去守护我的王位了
It is all the more reason I must defend my crown
我的儿子才能继承
for my son to inherit.
我的王子
My prince...
我们就叫他爱德华
we will call Edward.
爱德华
Edward.
你那忠心的表兄沃里克和乔治呢
What about your faithful cousin Warwick and loyal George?
他们也同你一起出征吗
Will they ride with you?
我疑心重重的小王后
Hah! My little queen of mistrust,
此刻沃里克正在北方帮我征兵呢
Warwick is in the north raising men for me as we speak.
乔治会和我并肩作战
And George will be by my side.
恐怕是身在曹营心在汉
In body perhaps, but not in spirit.
他们已向我表了忠心 伊丽莎白
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表