剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我不想让她
I do not want her making
大肆张扬说自己遭到囚禁
public accusations about being imprisoned
或大加指责那些既定的事实
or railing against matters which have already been agreed.
我们不能在全英格兰的贵族面前丢脸
We cannot be disgraced in front of every noble family in England.
是啊 当然不行
No. No, of course not.
她会待在房♥里的
She will stay in her room.
她能去礼拜堂吗
Can she attend chapel?
当然 做礼拜也许能让她谦卑一些
Of course. A trip to chapel might humble her.
安妮
Anne.
你说你要送我去安全之所
You said you were taking me to safety.
放开我
Let go of me!
如果你愿被软禁于此
If you're happy living with your sister
跟你姐姐住在一起 那我就再不过问了
and being a prisoner here, then I'll not say another word.
我当然不愿意了
I'm not. Of course I'm not.
晚饭后去紫衫木花♥园♥找我
Come to the yew garden after dinner.
我在那儿等你
I'll be waiting.
圣诞快乐 母亲
Merry Christmas, Mother.
孩子们马上就到了
The children will be arriving shortly.
母亲
Mother?
对不起 我没听见你进来了
Oh. Forgive me. I didn't hear you come in.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
您是病了吗
Are you ill?
没事 只是没睡好罢了
No, no. I just haven't slept.
其实 比起跳舞 我更想好好休息一下
In truth, I think I'd prefer to rest than dance.
错过圣诞宴会吗
And miss the Christmas celebrations, huh?
错过了解宫廷里这一年轶事的好机会
A year's worth of Court gossip at a single sitting?
您一定是病了
You must be ill.
我去请医生
I'll call the physician.
不用了
No.
我不需要医生
I don't need a physician.
医生看不出什么毛病的
There's nothing for a physician to see
谢天谢地 更不用那些拿刀子的笨蛋
and, thank God, nothing that some fool with a knife
切掉什么东西
could think to cut out.
到底出什么事了
Then what is wrong?
我的心脏 跳动得很奇怪
My heart. It's beating strangely.
我能感到它会漏一拍 然后慢下来
I feel it skip a beat and then go slow.
它快跳不动了 伊丽莎白
It won't beat strongly again, Elizabeth.
这是什么意思
What are you saying?
你要有所准备
Prepare yourself.
我怕是要不久于人世了
I won't be with you much longer.
爱德华♥国♥王和伊丽莎白王后驾到
His Grace, King Edward, and Queen Elizabeth.
哥哥
Brother.
安妮
Anne.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我送你去伊莎贝尔身边时
When I brought you to Isabel,
我以为你在她那儿会很安全
I thought I was bringing you to a place of safety.
我发誓 我真不知道会发生什么
On my word, I had no idea what would result.
乔治将我关在这儿 而你却毫不知情
George holds me captive here and you knew nothing of it?
我不知道
I did not.
六个月来
For six months,
除了我姐姐 和她那群如影随形的侍女
no-one, save my sister and her ever-present flock of ladies,
就再没有人见过我了 天天如此
has seen me from one day, one week, to the next.
你就不好奇我去哪儿了吗
Didn't you wonder where I was?
我何止是好奇
I did more than wonder.
我常常问起你
I asked after you, often,
但他们总有借口
but was always supplied with some excuse.
说你感冒了 受了风寒
A cold. A chill.
是真的
Oh, truly.
直到我要求见你 乔治却说不行
Until I demanded to see you and George said that I could not.
是吗 那我得了什么病
Oh? And what was I ailing with?
悲伤
Grief.
乔治说 你还在为亡夫深切哀悼
George told me you were too deep in mourning for your husband
所以不适合出席公众场合
to be in mixed company.
这证实了我的猜测
This confirmed what I already suspected,
他一直关着你 让大家都见不到你
that he has been holding you here, keeping you out of sight.
我母亲去世前 他们会一直关着我
They will keep me here until my mother dies
然后乔治 我那位亲爱的监护人
and then George, my loving guardian, George,
将继承沃里克家族的全部财产
will inherit the entire Warwick fortune.
只要他一直囚禁着我 不让我结婚
Providing he can keep me locked up and unmarried,
所以的一切都将归他所有
everything will go to him.
乔治
Oh, George.
还不止你那贪得无厌的哥哥
It is not only your avaricious brother.
我姐姐也与他沆瀣一气
It is my sister, colluding with him.
她就是我的监狱长
She is my gaoler,
派她的侍女们如恶鹰一般看守着我
dispatching her ladies to watch over me like hawks.
他们会一直关着我 直到我崩溃
They will hold me here until they have broken my spirit
毫无怨言地接受我的命运
and I submit to my fate without complaint.
安妮 听我说
Listen to me, Anne.
你必须讨好乔治 为自己赢得些自♥由♥
You must buy yourself more freedom by going along with George,
假装听从他的话
by pretending to go along with George.
恭维奉承总是有用的
Flattery always works.
他最爱听的就是恭维话
He responds to nothing more sophisticated than flattery.
伊莎贝尔也是
Isabel, too.
这起码能暂时为你赢得些自♥由♥
That will at least gain you some freedom for now...
等时机成熟 我会去找国王
till the time is right for me to approach the King
请求他解除乔治对你的监护
and ask him to release George's guardianship over you.
你会代表我去面见国王
You will approach the King on my behalf?
是的 如果你愿意的话
Yes, if you would like me to.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
您现在不能离开我
You cannot leave me now.
您觉得痛吗
Are you in any pain?
不 我不痛 只是为你感到心痛
No. There's no pain for me except in knowing yours.
您看见了什么 告诉我 母亲
What do you see? Tell me. Please, Mother.
我要知道 我们的未来将如何
I must know. What is our future? What is...
我和爱德华的未来将怎样
What is mine and Edward's future?
你还会生下一子
You will have another boy.
这点我很肯定
Of that I am sure.
他会成为顶天立地的男子汉
And what a boy he will be!
这点我也很肯定
I'm sure of that, too.
那就好起来 和我一起看着他出生
Then get well and stay with me. See... See him born!
您陪我度过了所有的艰难困苦
You've been with me through everything. Everything.
如果没有您 我走不到今天
I would not be here without you.
没有您 我们都走不到今天
None of us would be here without you.
但现在 你是王后了
And yet, here you are.
通过你和你的孩子
And through you and your children,
我将成为列王的先祖
I will have founded a line of kings.
还有王后
And queens, too, I think.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
没人能准备好
No-one is ever ready.
亲爱的玛格丽特夫人
'My dear Lady Margaret...
我为你的遭遇感到悲痛
'I'm sorry for your losses
希望你儿子安全并茁壮成长的消息
and hope to comfort you with the knowledge that your son is safe
能抚慰你
and grows up strong.
你不必来找我们
'There is no need to come to us.
你想帮助亨利 就必须留在英格兰
'Your path to help Henry must be in England.
如今兰开斯特家族前途暗淡 但我们要坚定
'These are dark times for Lancaster but we must remain steadfast.
坚守信仰 玛格丽特
'Entertain no doubts, Margaret.
你要为都铎国王加倍努力
'Only redouble your efforts on behalf of our Tudor King.
你忠实的仆人 贾斯帕
'Your servant, Jasper.'
雷金纳德爵士
Sir Reginald.
夫人...
My... My Lady...
我决定和约克家族联姻
I have decided to marry into York.
我要你进宫
I want you to go to Court
替我小心做打听
and make delicate enquiries on my behalf.
当然 夫人
Certainly, My Lady.
您要跟谁联姻
With whom?
我只愿选择国王的心腹
I will entertain only the very closest of the King's confidantes.
只有处于约克王室核心的人才有价值
Only a man right at the heart of the York Court is of any value to me.
容我多问 您中意国王的哪位属下
May I ask who, among the King's men, you have in mind?
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表