剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
The York affinity are all with me,
都铎只能独自去找兰开斯特家族
so Tudor must call on Lancaster alone
来壮大他的囚犯大军
to swell up his convict army.
这女孩的用处已尽
The girl has done her work.
但你已经玷污了她 她会被人看作弃妇
But you have ruined her and she is known as broken meats.
伴君如伴虎 总得付出代价
There is a price to pay if you venture near the throne.
这她知道 我好不容易才登上王位
She knows that. I have fought too hard to be King.
我不会拱手让给都铎
I will not give it up for Tudor.
我希望时光能倒流 不当这个王后
I wish I could go back and never have been Queen.
安妮
Anne?
不
No!
求你们
Please!
安妮 你怎么了
Anne, what is it?
安妮王后陛下
Lady Anne. Your Grace.
罗伯特爵士
Sir Robert.
我曾跟你说过伊丽莎白的儿子
I asked you once about Elizabeth's sons,
我说只要王子在世
the princes, and told you we wouldn't be safe...
我们就无宁日
..Until they were dead.
我要死了 罗伯特爵士
I'm dying, Sir Robert.
我得知道我该向上帝坦白什么罪孽
And I need to know what I must confess.
你真的采取行动了吗
Did you act upon what I said?
是你杀了两个男孩吗
Did you kill the boys?
没有
No.
他们没死吗
They are not dead?
这我不知道 陛下
I would not know, Your Grace.
我只能告诉您 不是我害死了他们
I can tell you only that they were not killed on my watch.
那么我于心无愧了
My conscience is clear, then.
我也是
And so is mine.
母亲
Mother.
姑娘们 进屋去
Girls, go inside.
发生了很奇怪的事
Something...very strange is happening.
我的上帝啊
Oh, Holy Lord!
我是您的奴仆
I am your servant!
我看到圣景了
I have a vision!
那么上帝也在召唤我喽 我也能看见
Well, then, God is calling me as well, because I can see it too.
这是预兆
Oh, it's a sign!
这预示着约克家族统治的结束
It's a sign the York reign is ending.
辉煌的太阳被遮蔽了
The sun in splendour is being put out
而新的国王将如巨龙飞驰而来
and the new king will come like a dragon.
我儿子得起航
My son must sail!
他的时机到了
His time is come!
安妮 你看到太阳了吗
Anne, did you see the sun?
真是奇景啊
How strange it was!
我姐姐来了吗
My sister is here?
我儿子爱德华呢
And my son, Edward?
安妮
Anne?
安妮王后
My Lady Anne?
天呐
Oh, God!
理查
Richard?
她不该死的
She wasn't supposed to die.
不该这时候死 不该死得这么早
Not now. Not yet.
或许是我害得她心碎而死
Maybe it was a broken heart because of me.
理查 你别责备自己
Richard, you mustn't.
我不能跟你说话 伊丽莎白
I cannot talk to you, Elizabeth.
传言说是我害死了她 好迎娶你
They are saying I killed her so I could marry you.
但那不是真的
But it isn't true!
他们都说是我毒死了她
They are saying I poisoned her.
北方的贵族都加入了都铎的麾下
The northern lords are all for joining Tudor.
他的船在哈弗勒尔起航
As his ships...are loading in Harfleur,
带着一支军队来攻击我
bringing an army against me.
你得走了 伊丽莎白
You have to go, Elizabeth.
-别这样 理查 求你了 -不许这么喊我
- No, Richard. Please! - I am not Richard!
我是你的国王
I am your King!
走吧
Now go.
滚
Go!
理查把那女巫的女儿送到我们这儿来了
'So Richard sends the witch's girl to us.'
他想借以证明他不在乎她
He's hoping to prove his indifference to her.
他认为如果她未来的婆婆
He thinks that if her mother-in-law-to-be
肯接纳她
will give her house room,
那天下人都会知道她还冰清玉洁
it will show the world that she is chaste,
而不像我们想的那样
and not, as we all thought,
他在妻子垂死之时跟侄女乱♥伦♥
bedding him as his wife was dying.
他利用了她然后又抛弃了她
He uses her then spits her out.
这可未必
Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that.
他要出兵了 如果理查击败了你儿子
He's on the march and...if Richard defeats your son,
他或许还是会娶她
he may still make her queen.
这场战役将决定一切
This battle will decide all our futures.
所以 别欺负她 玛格丽特
So don't bully her, Margaret.
我才不欺负人呢
I do not bully.
我只想帮她靠近我主
I will merely help her to move closer to our Lord.
风向变了
The wind has changed.
他起航了
He's sailing.
但莉兹在他母亲家呢
But Lizzie is at his mother's house.
如果亨利·都铎赢了 而莉兹嫁给了他
And if Henry Tudor wins and Lizzie marries him,
她儿子不就会死吗
her sons will die, won't they?
因为你们诅咒了杀死我弟弟的家族
Because you cursed the line of whoever killed my brother.
我不会搅扰您太久的 玛格丽特夫人
I won't intrude on you for very long, Lady Margaret,
-但是国王 -在教堂里不要交谈
- but the King... - We do not speak in God's house.
你每天要祈祷五次
And you will pray five times a day
祈祷我儿子饶恕你的罪孽
that my son forgives you for your sin.
祈祷上帝让你配得上他
And that God will make you worthy of his hand.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
请您垂青于我
Favour me on this cause.
我以为威尔士人都会来加入我们都铎旗下
I thought in Wales they'd flock to join the Tudor standard.
他们都在哪呢
Where are the men?
你在召集军队呢 玛格丽特
Ah, you're mustering your troops, Margaret.
我也得行动了
I have to do the same.
理查下令让所有人出兵为他征战
Richard's ordered every man to turn out for his cause
不出兵者将受到惩罚
with penalties for those who fail.
你选好阵营了吗
Have you picked a side?
你可以认为我向理查国王出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You may believe I sold you to King Richard,
但今早我继子离王位只有一步之遥
but this morning my stepson is one heartbeat from the throne.
最终是我的军队将决定这场战争的结果
And it is my army that will decide the outcome of this battle.
你到底是不是亨利这边的
Are you or are you not for Henry?
巴肯布里
Brackenbury?
都铎的军队登陆了 一群三教九流的囚犯罢了
The Tudor army has landed and what a motley band of convicts.
-多少人 -不到您的半数
- How many? - Less than half your numbers.
而且威尔士也没有宣布忠于他
And Wales is not declaring for him.
但史丹利勋爵还没到
But we do not have Lord Stanley yet.
派人把伊丽莎白公主从史丹利夫人那里接走
Send a man to take Princess Elizabeth from Lady Stanley's care.
要求她丈夫带军来见我
Command her husband to me with his army now.
他还有他弟弟
Him and his brother.
我看见外面的皇家卫队了
I saw the Royal Guards outside.
是理查传话来了吗
Is it word from Richard?
他在利用你啊 傻瓜
He's using you, you fool,
利用你羞辱亨利 争夺支持者
to shame Henry and rob men from his side.
你却虚荣地以为他爱你
But you're so vain you think he loves you.
他的确爱我 你这恶毒的...
He does love me, you spiteful...
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're a whore.
你跟他做的事
You are monstrous in the eyes of God
在上帝眼中十分不堪
for what you've done with him.
你杀了我弟弟 你也不是好东西
You are the monster for murdering my poor brother!
你什么都不知道
You know nothing!
我儿子才不会娶你呢
My son will never marry you.
他当然会
Yes, he will.
如果他赢了
If he wins.
如果他想让英格兰支持他登上王位
Because that's the only way he'd have the support of England
他就必须娶我
for his backside on the throne!
所以不管战况如何 我都会成为王后
So whatever happens in this battle, I will be Queen,
而从今以后
and this is the very last time
你再也别想在我面前坐着
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表