剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
军队就能隐藏形迹
who'd even know the army was there?
别的将领
Other commanders
会要求你们坚守阵线 战斗至死
will ask you to stay and fight till the death.
与此同时备好自己的马准备逃逸
Whilst readying their horses to flee.
但我向你们承诺
But let this be my pledge to you.
我绝不会逃跑 留下你们奋战
I will not ride off and leave you.
我会留下 和你们一起战斗
I will stay and fight by your side!
我的船登陆了几艘
How many of my ships have landed?
只有一艘没登陆 但都在南海岸分散了
All but one, although they are scattered along the south coast.
不管沃里克了 得重新做筹算
Forget Warwick, we must rethink our plans.
陛下 我从伦敦来
Your Graces, I come direct... directly from London.
您丈夫 国王陛下
Your husband... the King...
被囚禁了 囚禁在塔里了 我知道
Imprisoned, imprisoned in the Tower, I know.
我们在巴内特损失多重
And how heavy were our losses at Barnet?
-十分惨重 -那是当然了
- Very. - Course they were.
我们还是当做♥爱♥德华知道我们登陆了
Let's assume Edward knows we've landed,
会来找我们做打算吧
that he'll come for us.
我父亲也会赶来吗
Is my father coming here too?
我父亲 沃里克伯爵呢
My father! What of Lord Warwick?
死了
Dead...
这还用说 否则他会来的
obviously, or he would be here.
战死沙场 殿下 他死得光荣
On the battlefield, Your Grace, the most noble death.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
不 不可能 他是立王者
No, he can't be, he's the Kingmaker.
他要活到看我儿子登上王位 他要...
He lives to see my son on the throne... he lives...
他很伟大 值得尊敬
He was a great man. Honourable.
他杀了自己的马 以示他绝不逃跑
He killed his own horse to prove that he would not ride-off,
-而留下他的士兵送死 -什么
- leave his men to die. - What?
他与将士并肩奋战到死
He fought and fell beside them.
那他的军队也打散了吧
His forces must be depleted too?
他们尝到了胜利的滋味 亲爱的
They have the taste of victory in their mouths, dear.
准备出发
Be ready to move out.
不
No.
我不会逃避战斗
I do not run from fights.
你想在这儿迎战约克的爱德华 以寡敌众吗
You would face Edward of York here, with our numbers?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
向西行
Head west.
我父亲常说
My father always said,
南部人♥民♥推崇约克家族
"The south favours York,
但西部人♥民♥并不那么喜欢他们
but west countrymen have no such affinity."
祈求他们的支持
Beg them for support.
我们是兰开斯特家族 不为任何事求人
We are Lancastrians, we beg for nothing.
不许再说这话
Do not speak again.
这很好 很好
It's good, it's good.
你想问题的方式像我
You're thinking like me.
亨利爵士真认为他会死吗
Does Sir Henry really think he might die?
他伤得很重
He's badly injured.
我要去找他 雷金纳德 备好马车
I will go to him. Reginald, prepare a cart.
您不能去战场 那儿不安全
You... you can't ride to a battlefield, it's not safe.
亨利爵士不会想您去 也不会允许的
Sir Henry would not want it or allow it.
是 但他不在时我就是女主人
Yes, well, I am your mistress when he's not here.
-你要听从我的命令 备马 -不
- You will do as I say. Ready my horse. - No.
那儿是人间地狱
It is hell on Earth.
那不是女士该去的地方
It is no place for a woman.
带我去 雷金纳德爵士 否则我自己去
Take me, Sir Reginald, or I will go myself.
我的忠臣贾斯帕·都铎 他现在在哪
Where's my liegeman Jasper Tudor? Where is he now?
彭布鲁克城♥堡♥ 陛下
Pembroke Castle, Your Grace.
给他送信 我们会前往威尔士
Send a messenger, we head to Wales.
我们将穿过格洛斯特
We'll cross through Gloucester.
那儿有座桥能越过塞文河
They've a bridge over the Severn.
不行 约克掌控了格洛斯特 会向我们开火的
No. Gloucester's is in York hands. They would fire on us.
好吧 那就走蒂克斯伯里
All right. Tewkesbury, then.
那儿有个渡口
They've a ford.
您能派个护卫送我去见我母亲吗
Could you spare a guard to take me to my mother?
你不想跟我们走 看看你的建议能否成功吗
You do not want to come with us, see if your suggestion pays off?
我必须告诉她我父亲的事
I must tell her about my father.
但她知道了
Oh, but she knows.
送这个来的信差先去通知你母亲了
She was told first, by the boy who delivered this.
她拒绝接受保护 躲进了比尤利教堂
She refused protection and took sanctuary, in Beaulieu Abbey.
我想去见我的母亲
I wish to see my mother.
她抛弃了你 而且失去了尊严
She has abandoned you and lives in disgrace.
去见她 你也会遭受一样的命运
Go to her and you will suffer the same fate.
不 我们是内维尔
No! We are Nevilles.
这片国土上最尊贵的家族之一
One of the greatest families in the land.
你的姓氏现在不名一钱
Your name means nothing now.
你会被逮捕 而约克的法庭对叛徒绝不开恩
You will be arrested and York courts show no mercy to traitors.
但如果你真想去的话 那就去吧
But go, if that's what you want,
我们不再需要你了
we don't need you any more.
不 你需要
Yes, you do.
你的儿子需要继承人 否则你们将无后
Your son needs an heir or your line dies out.
我现在可能就怀着英格兰未来的国王
I could be carrying a future King of England right now.
我会跟你一同出征 因为我们仍有胜利的希望
I'll ride with you, because there's a hope of victory,
仍有可能实现我父亲的夙愿
fulfilling my father's wish.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
救救我
Help me.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
你怎么来了 这里太危险了
What are you doing here? It's... it's much too dangerous...
我很安全 雷金纳德爵士和约翰带我来的
I'm quite safe. Sir Reginald and Young John brought me here.
我们带来了你的医生和一名牧师
We have your physician and a priest.
其实没有看上去那么糟
It looks worse than it is.
别担心
Please, don't worry.
我带了辆马车来接你回去
I brought a wagon to take you back.
你不必这样的
Oh, you needn't have...
但我很愿意再看看我的家
but I shall be glad to see my home.
约克家族赢了
So, York won.
这一切都结束了吗
It is all over?
应该是吧
So I thought.
但是给我疗伤的人告诉我
But the lad who dressed my wounds tells me
安茹的玛格丽特已经登陆 正前往威尔士
that Margaret of Anjou has landed and is marching to Wales.
去找贾斯帕吗
To Jasper?
如果爱德华能把玛格丽特也抓回伦敦塔
If Edward can catch Margaret and put her in the Tower too,
那这一切就终于能结束了
then it may finally be over.
如果她到了威尔士 跟贾斯帕结盟
If she reaches Wales, allies with Jasper,
他们会去进攻爱德华 了结他
they'll go after Edward, finish him.
玛格丽特
Margaret...
不要破坏我和我佃户的努力
don't do anything to undermine my efforts or those of my tenants.
接受失败 承认爱德华♥国♥王吧
Accept the loss, accept King Edward
那样他也会善待我们
and he'll look favourably on us.
我去找你的医生 让他给你换绷带
I'll ask your physician to bring you fresh bandages.
如果贾斯帕举兵反抗爱德华又输给他
If Jasper goes against Edward and loses,
那么他又得遭到流放 你儿子也会受牵连
he will have to go into exile once more, with your son.
你希望那样吗
Is that what you want?
放弃吧 玛格丽特
Give up, Margaret.
哪怕就这一次 请照我说的做
For once, for once, please do as I ask.
答应我
Promise me?
答应我
Say it.
我答应你
I promise.
亲爱的贾斯帕 可怕的消息
'Dearest Jasper, terrible news -
我丈夫已经背叛了我
'my husband has turned against me
他在巴内特为约克而战
'and fought for York at Barnet.
沃里克已死 他们还抓住了国王 但仍有希望
'Warwick is dead and they have our King, but there is hope.
玛格丽特王后已经登陆 并正去往威尔士
'Queen Margaret has landed and rides to Wales
与你结盟
'to join forces with you.
出兵吧 抓住机会
'Invade. Seize this moment
我会尽我全力支持你
and I will do all I can to support you.
因为我永远不会放弃 我保证
'For I will never give up. That I promise.
上天保佑你 保护你不受伤害
'God bless you and keep you safe from harm.
也保护我的亨利
And keep my Henry safe.
你要用生命保护他
'Guard him with your life.'
真该扯下他的头
His head should be torn off
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表