You had to stop at the Automat for an egg salad sandwich.
至少你还有三明治吃
Well, at least you still have the sandwich.
巴兹 你是弗兰德斯家的
Baz, you belong with the Flanders.
真棒
Okily-dokily.
春田消防局
斑点狗 回消防局
Dalmatian, fire department.
伯恩斯先生 你的猎犬
Mr. Burns, the hounds.
太好了
Excellent.
你们走了之后
Uh, since you were gone,
我只能放放六月虫了
all I had to release were the June bugs.
威利 回史校长那儿
Willie, Skinner.
好孩子
Aw, good boy.
*你是我最好的朋友*
*Oh, you're my best friend*
*让我的生活充满意义*
*Ooh, you make me live now, honey*
*生活充满意义*
*Ooh, you make me live...*
有一天会轮到你的
You'll have your day.
这么难过的一天
It's gotta be hard
没什么东西能让我振奋起来了
to cheer me up after this day.
你这小家伙 昨晚也不容易吧
Hey little fellow there, a bad night too.
出来吧 我不会伤害你的
Come out here. I won't hurt you.
你刚刚把糟糕的一天都舔走了
You just licked away a very bad day.
我可没在舔 我只是在尝你什么时候会死
乖孩子
Atta boy.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表