黑猩猩欢迎 小丑免进
The chimp yes, the clown no.
别告诉我
Don't tell me,
就因为我是犹太人
it's because I'm Jewish.
不 是因为曾经你谁也不是 好了吧
No, it's 'cause you're a has-been nobody likes, all right?
还是说因为我是犹太人好了
Please tell me it's because I'm Jewish.
老谋子 很高兴见到你
Moe, good to see you.
见到你真好 米琪
Oh, good to see you, Midge.
没人能想到你穿露肩裙有这么美
Boy, who knew you'd look so great in a strapless dress?
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我觉得我的机会来了
Methinks I see my opportunity.
你跟我说这些干嘛
Why are you telling me?
我一直以为我们是朋友呢
I always considered us friends.
让 那个 你叫啥来着
So, let-- uh, what's your name there?
布兰特 让布兰特给你倒点儿喝的
Brant-- Brant here pour something for you.
我们买♥♥了很多有着炫酷名字的微酿啤酒
We got loads of microbrew with crazy names,
像什么 柯西迪牛仔 米狮龙
like, uh, Hops-along Cassidy and Michelob.
侯默在哪
So, uh, where's Homer?
我们今天不会一起玩儿
We're not spending as much time together.
在我开了家华丽的新酒吧的今晚
Whoa, this night, when I opened up a fabulous new bar,
事情开始变得有趣了
just got interesting.
斯托吉 来点儿月光怎么样
Hey, Stogie, how about a little "Moonglow"?
不是指真的月亮
Not the real moon.
你说白粉啊
Oh, you mean the drug.
不是 那首歌♥
No, the song.
月光 是我最喜欢的歌♥
"Moonglow," That's my favorite song.
七年前你来我的酒吧
Yeah, you came into my bar seven years ago
你用自动唱机放了这首曲子
and you played it on the jukebox.
我总是记得这种事
I remember things like that.
想跳支舞吗
So, you want to dance?
我经常跳 但是没人能透过吧台看到
I actually do it a lot, but, uh, nobody sees behind the bar.
我想跳一支舞也没什么大碍
I guess once dance couldn't hurt.
周一能来上班吗
So, can you start Monday?
你拆不散辛普森两口子的
Oh, you won't break up the Simpsons.
我还不习惯这样能完全环住别人呢
I'm not used to getting my arms all the way around someone.
老天 我可不能为一个我不爱的人工作
Oh, God, I can't work for a man I'm not in love with.
我得出手挽救一下这事
I've got to fix this now.
辛普森 你现在必须去把你老婆哄好
Simpson, you need to patch things up with your wife now.
我们没事 不好意思 调酒师
We're fine. Excuse me, bartender?
我点了36个鸡翅可我数了只有35个
I ordered three dozen wings and I only count 35.
听着
Listen to me,
这个本来是要送给我妈的生日礼物
this was gonna be a birthday present for my mother,
但我希望你能送给马姬
but I want you to give it to Marge.
好吧 理由是什么呢
Okay, what's the gag?
你必须跟你老婆和好
You have to reconcile with your wife.
但我总觉得有什么阴谋
There's always a catch.
今晚我见识到了完全不同的你 老谋子
I've seen a whole different side of you tonight, Moe.
她在暗示我上三垒
She's waving me home like a third-base coach.
但我真的能这样对侯默吗
But could I really do that to Homer?
该死 我需要时间好好想想
Damn it, I need time to think here.
抱歉 今晚很棒
Sorry, this is great,
但我要去给牙签粘塑料带子了
but I got to go stick plastic ribbons onto toothpicks.
刚刚就当什么也没发生过
That don't just happen.
连老谋子都能改变 我老公为什么不能
If Moe can change, why can't my husband?
在我看来你老公不肯改变的原因是
Well, um, seems to me the reason your husband won't change
因为他跟你在一起能得到幸福
is 'cause he knows he's got a great thing with you.
如果他突然对你不一样了
If he suddenly treated you different,
那才该你担心
that should worry you.
我是说 呃 我猜的
I mean, duh, I guess.
明白了吗 呃
You know? Duh?
-马姬 -侯默
- Hey, Marge. - ?Homie!
我送你个东西
I got you something.
这是
What the...?
这不是你送的
That's not from you.
你至少打开一下让我看看里面是啥啊
Can't you at least open it so I can find out what it is?
马姬 这是我此生送给你最好的礼物了
Marge, I got the best gift I ever got you in my life.
献给美丽的女人作为她81岁的礼物
情况不妙
Okay, that's not great.
还有为什么 如果你想我们关系更亲密
And why, if you were trying to be close,
会一整晚都不跟我在一起吗
would you spend the whole evening away from me?
我18岁你就把我从婚恋市场下架了
Hey, you've taken me off the market since I was 18,
虽然我说完上句就后悔了
which I immediately regret saying.
看看 我都跪下了
Look, I'm on my knees.
为什么你还不原谅我
Why aren't you forgiving me?
我会跟着你
I'll follow you.
梳子
Ow, hairbrush.
字母积木
Ow, alphabet blocks.
狗玩具
Ow, dog toy!
连卡都不是给我的
Wasn't even a card for me.
孩子们 我希望你们不会对老爸失去尊重
I hope you kids haven't lost any respect for your old man.
从来就没有过 别提失去了
Uh, can't lose what you don't have.
谢谢你孩子
Thanks, boy.
出了什么事吗 老板
Something wrong, boss man?
当你终于有了一个期盼已久的机会
When you finally get a shot at what you always wanted,
你会质疑自己真的想要吗
do you really want it?
坦白说 这是个白人的问题
Frankly, that's a white person problem.
我以前从没遇到过这样的问题
Wow, I never had one of those before.
你在弹什么
Hey, what you playing there?
就是我依据你纠结的心境
Oh, just a little something I've been messing around with
即兴发挥的曲子
that may or may not be a commentary on your situation.
*前所未有 又希望渺茫*
*It was hopeless and new*
*前所未有*
*New from the start*
*她有着蓝色的头发*
*Her hair was blue*
*如我的心情一样阴郁*
*As blue as my heart*
*她的丈夫很肥*
*Her husband was fat*
*也不够聪明*
*And not very smart*
*我想写这首歌♥告诉你 你不该*
*So I'm writing this song to tell you it's wrong*
*爱上*
*To love*
*一个白♥痴♥的妻子*
*An elephant's wife*
*你不该*
*It's wrong, baby*
侯默不该如此对待她
Homer don't treat her right.
她应该被爱
She should be loved.
就像巴尼爱我的酒吧一样爱
Loved like Barney loves my bar.
他想到我了 我能感觉到
He's thinking of me, I know it.
我要把这个写进我的新小说里
This is going in my new novel.
《双城酒记》
我决定了
My mind's made up.
我只能这么做
There's only one thing I can do.
你能来一趟莫诺酒店吗
莫法酒店
苗浩斯
该死的自动纠错
你看起来很纠结
That's a conflicted look.
你是收银员还是心理医生
Are you a cashier or a psychiatrist?
我曾是心理医生
I was a psychiatrist.
但我因开药过少被吊销执照了
Then I lost my license for prescribing too few meds.
-你来了 -我不确定你会不会来
- You came. - I wasn't sure you would.
*他不知道你会不会来*
*He wasn't sure you would*
我们去更私密一点的地方吧
Let's go somewhere more private.
*哪里都有摄像头*
*There's cameras everywhere*
我得见你
I needed to see you.
你本该是我的朋友的 老谋子
You're supposed to be my friend, Moe!
你怎么能背着我见我的老婆
How could you meet my wife behind my back?
正因我是你的朋友我才这么做的
I did it because I'm your friend, Homer.
也是我邀请你来这儿的原因
And that's why I invited you here.
为了告诉你 如果你不好好待你的妻子
To tell you that if you don't treat this woman right,
别人会带她走的
someone's gonna take her away.
尽管不是我
Now, it won't be me,
但你也不能毫不保护这样的尤物
but you don't leave the lid off a pickle jar like her.
对吧米琪
Right, Midge?
首先 我叫马姬
First of all, it's Marge.
我知道 我也不知道为什么我老叫错
No, I know, I-I don't know what my deal is with that.
但其他的你都是对的
But you're right about everything else.
马姬 我很珍惜你
Marge, I treasure you.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表