我会起诉的
I'll sue!
我付不起共付医疗费
I can't afford the copay!
来个人把我们复位
Won't someone reset us!
至少我很安全
Well, at least I'm safe.
我真幸运 它还在这里
I'm in luck! It's still here!
我的帽子
My hat!
我的车 还有我的房♥
Aah! My car! And my house.
侯默 在你放弃之前
Homer, before you give up,
我和一位略懂象棋的人联络了
I Skyped someone who knows a little bit about chess.
我不觉得一个象棋大♥师♥
Oh, I don't think any chess master
甚至国际大♥师♥能明白我的感受
or even international master could understand how I feel.
我是世界象棋冠军马格纳斯·卡尔森
I'm world chess champion Magnus Carlsen.
我能听懂挪威语
I understand Norwegian!
当我听说一位棋手朋友有精神问题
When I heard a fellow chess player had a mental problem,
我立刻就去联络了
I Skyped at once.
我不再是棋手了
I'm not a chess player anymore.
从现在起 我只玩儿西洋陆军棋
From now on, I'm only playing Stratego!
我玩儿不了陆军器 我害怕炸♥弹♥
I cannot play Stratego-- I'm scared of the bomb.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
侯默 恐怕你不能从象棋世界逃跑
Homer, I'm afraid you cannot run away from chess.
我之所以下象棋
The reason I got into chess
就是因为下棋不用跑
was because it didn't involve running.
我和你一样对锻炼很不屑
I share your disdain for exercise.
现在我要聚集起一个挪威人能有的
Now I will say something with all the emotion
所有情绪跟你说一些话
a Norwegian can muster.
要找到你真实的感受
To find your true feelings,
你需要和你父亲完成最后的棋局
you must finish your final chess match with your father.
很抱歉 你的信♥号♥♥断了一下
?I'm sorry, you cut out for a second.
你倒吸一口气吗
Did you gasp?
然后你会点头
Then you will nod.
然后你会在妻子没注意的情况下
Then you will eat a piece of cheese
吃一片奶酪
while the wife doesn't look.
然后你会解开裤子最上面一颗扣子
Then you will undo the top button of your pants.
我永远领先三步
I'm always three moves ahead.
现在你的车要被拖走了
倒霉
D'oh!
好了 我不需要移♥动♥垃圾方块
Okay, I don't have to move the cube.
我只需要把帽子弄出来
I just have to get the hat out.
天 呐
Ga-der!
我从没想过我会堕落至此
I never thought I'd sink this low,
但我需要上帝的帮助
but I need help from God.
让我们用信念升起这个方块 主啊
Let our faith lift up this cube, Lord.
真是没用
Thanks for nothing.
汽水融化了钢铁
The soda ate right through the metal!
还好我不是车
I'm just glad I'm not a car.
我还要再喝点
I just have to get more.
来吧 朋友
Hit it, boys!
现在...想点邪恶的
And... evil thoughts.
朋友们 你们在上演奇迹吗
Boys, are you performing miracles?
是上帝借我们之手
Jesus is performing them through us.
好吧
Well, all right, then.
春田退休老人之家
我来找你下棋 我们要下棋
I'm here to play chess, we're gonna play chess,
-不许废话 -我还会下棋啊
- and not another word! - I play chess?
侯默走了很妙的一步
An excellent move by Homer.
爷爷绝妙防守
A stout defense by Grampa.
没人想看超级碗吗
Doesn't anyone want to watch the Super Bowl?
走人
Get lost!
侯默胜利在望
Homer has the win in hand.
他只要吃掉爷爷的马
He merely needs to take Grampa's knight.
他会变得与众不同
Oh, he's gonna be a new man.
与众不同 你们听见了吗
A new man, you hear me?
我能下线了吗 我这是凌晨四点
Can I go? It's, like, 4:00 A.M. for me.
好
Sure. Fine.
那是谁啊
Uh, who is that guy?
马格努斯·卡尔森 我侄子
Magnus Carlsen -- my cousin.
父亲难道不比胜利更重要吗
Isn't a father more important than a victory?
我一直也没想明白
I've never really known either.
你认输
You resign?!
爸 我想我爱你
Dad, Dad, it seems I love you.
你不能也说你爱我吗
Can't you say it seems you love me, too?
我儿子爱我
Oh, my son loves me.
现在我能安详地走了
Now I can die in peace.
真的吗
Really?
沉住气
Hold your horses!
丽莎 蠢丽莎
Lisa! Stupid Lisa!
我有东西要给你
I've got something to show you!
我找到了阳阳
I found Sunny!
我不想要那帽子了
I don't want the hat anymore.
什么 这事你没得选
What? You really don't have any choice in the matter.
-给 -我说了
- Here! - I told you,
伤口无法愈合
the wound won't heal.
你最好忘了我 好好对待阿麦
Your best bet is to forget me and start fresh with Maggie.
她喜欢葡萄干 巴仔 给她葡萄干
She likes raisins, Bart. Give her raisins.
*要是我们长大些那该多好*
*Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?*
*那我们就*
*Then we wouldn't have*
他只是在示好
He's trying to be nice.
你又怎么了
Now what's your problem?
闭嘴 我原谅你
Oh, shut up! I forgive you!
你原谅我
You forgive me?
对 有了好帽子 一切皆有可能
Yes. In the right hat, anything is possible.
为什么我离开大家都那么开心呢
Why does everyone feel so good when I leave?!
这个会挺有用的
This will come in handy.
你们怎么了
What's going on here?
巴仔跟我和好了
Bart and I are friends again.
我不在的时候也是
I do some of my best fathering
有影响力的好家长
when I'm not around.
-你是谁 -你会知道的
- Hey, who are you? - Oh, you'll find out.
停止 哥们
?Listen, pal,
我有的是恶魔 排队吧
I have plenty of demons. Get in line.
你怎么样 酒鬼
How you doing? Drunk!
我还以为你是懒惰呢
Hey, I thought you were sloth.
懒惰也能当酒鬼啊
Sloths can be drunk.
所以我们知道了巴仔是有良心的
So we learned Bart has a conscience.
你有良心
You have a conscience!
这不对外开放
?Closed set!
我妈和你们的灯光师在约会
My mom's dating your gaffer.
杰克 是真的吗
Jack! Is that true?
我不以此为荣
I'm... not proud of it.
你吃我们拉面的时候倒是好好的
You seemed pretty proud when you ate all our ramen noodles.
我想知道 你们下围棋的有粉丝吗
Listen, I got to know. Do you chess guys get groupies?
侯默 我希望你差不多得了
Homer, I wish you could stop.
视频通话不是免费的
These Skypes aren't free.
是免费的
Yes, they are.
我还是不想跟你说话
I still don't want to talk to you.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表