Fine. What's your condition?
你得把史密瑟斯先生留下
You have to keep Mr. Smithers here.
明白了 你是否是那种
I see. And are you fool enough
相信握手代表一切的傻瓜呢
to believe a man's handshake means anything?
是的
I am.
好吧 我们来握手成交吧
Well, put 'er there.
侯默 不要
Homer, no!
为什么大家都不会替律师想想呢
Why doesn't anyone ever think of the lawyer?
如果我在法♥院♥前面滑倒的话
Aw, if I do a slip 'n' fall on the courthouse steps,
那会有帮助吗
would that help?
有可能
It might.
周四见
See you Thursday.
我们周四晚上见
And I'll see you Thursday night.
我们周五早上见
And I'll see you early Friday morning.
这些台阶好滑
Oh, these slippery stairs.
侯默
Homie!
马姬 不要
Marge, no!
马姬
Marge,
我知道史密瑟斯很擅长和你聊天
I know Smithers was good at talking to you.
我也很愿意和你聊天
And I want to talk to you too.
但是第一次我的表现可能会不太好
Just don't expect me to be great at first.
亲爱的 大家的第一次都不会很好
Oh, honey, no one's great their first time.
就像烘焙一样
It's like baking.
好吧
Uh, okay, well, uh...
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也很喜欢你
And I adore you.
你为了我的幸福牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for my happiness.
没有什么能比这个更让
There is nothing that makes a woman
一个女人感觉安全和幸福的了
feel more cherished and secure.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling.
马姬 这太棒了
Marge, this is going great.
你们不要担心 我给你们熬了汤
Now don't you worry, I made you both soup.
真的好烫
Ooh-hoo, it's pipin' hot.
在微波炉里煨了两个小时
Two hours in the microwave.
华盛顿DC
谁知道华盛顿DC里面的DC是什么意思
Who knows what the "D.C." stands for in Washington, D.C.?
有人吗
Anyone?
没人吗
Anyone?
不要做万事通
Mustn't be a know-it-all.
不值得 我不会再这么做了
Never again. Not worth it.
DC有人知道吗
D.C. Anyone?
老爸的厨房♥吗
Daddy's kitchen?
不对 有其他人知道吗
Not quite. Anyone else?
没人知道吗 好吧
No? Okay.
孩子们 DC的意思是美国行政中心
Children, "D.C." stands for "District of the Capitol."
不 才不是呢
No it doesn't!
应该是哥伦比亚特区的意思
The answer is "District of Columbia."
胡佛小姐 我不想自作聪明
And Miss Hoover, I don't want to be a smarty pants,
但之前那道题的答案是德克萨斯
but the previous answer was Texas.
在那之前的答案是1848年
Before that, 1848.
在那之前是阿♥拉♥斯加
Before that, Seward's Folly.
还有你的牙医预约不是在明天
And your dentist appointment is not tomorrow,
而是后天 谢谢
it's the day after. Thank you.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表