那人往他眼睛里扔了好多石头
for dropping so many rocks in his eye.
这哥们可是受了一番折磨
That dude's seen a lot of living.
20块就归你了
Yours for 20 bucks.
这简直是侮辱
That's an insult.
你说的可是个能提升自我价值的古董
You're talking about a self-worth-boosting antique
在我家代代相传的
that's been in my family for generations.
22块怎样
Twenty-two?
都拿着吧 你会喜欢的
You'll take it all and you'll like it.
太好了 归我了
Yes. I have it.
有人说这种事永远不会发生
Some said it would never happen.
那是大多数人不明白情况
Most were unaware of the situation.
但我终于得到爸爸的怀表了
But I finally have my father's watch!
巴仔 看看老爸拿到了什么
Bart, look what Daddy's got now.
爷爷是唯一一个相信过我的人
Grampa was the only person who believed in me.
但如果他发现我把表弄丢了
But when he finds out I lost the watch,
他也会对我失去信心的
even he'll give up.
坚强点 侯默
Stay strong, Homer.
别现在就心软了
Don't go soft on him now.
这可是一生难求的当面教他做人的好机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime face-rubbing-in.
拜托 我的脚 你倒是踢呀
Come on, foot. Kick, damn you!
孩子 我找到了一件属于你的东西
Son, I found something that belongs to you.
爷爷的怀表
Grampa's watch!
不行 我不能拿
No. I can't take it.
不是我努力得到的 我不值得拥有
I didn't earn it, so I don't deserve it.
你说得对
You were right.
我是个失败者
I am a screwup.
但是 孩子 谁让你失败的
But, boy, who screwed you up?
你
You.
是你
It was you.
还有那些前人
And those who came before.
卡在你的肉里了
It's stuck in your hand fat.
你得插点东西进去释放吸力
You got to wedge something in there to break the vacuum.
春田退休老人城♥堡♥
好吧
Okay.
笑一个 我的看表人
Smile, my little watch watcher.
《怀念杂♥志♥》
传递时光
你做了件好事
That was a nice thing you did.
哪本教育指南告诉你这么做的
Which parenting guide told you to do it?
亲爱的 有时候你就是得相信直觉
Well, baby, sometimes you just got to trust your gut.
《直觉:放弃尝试》
《父亲的老怀表》
侯默·J·辛普森著
《巴尼协议:侯默探秘系列》
侯默·J·辛普森著
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表