When you want to raise some stakes,
就到雷的牛排店
head over to Ray's... Steaks.
拯救K教练 拯救K教练
Save Coach K! Save Coach K!
拯救K教练
Save Coach K!
拯救K教练 拯救K教练
Save Coach K! Save Coach K!
作为你老婆 我求你
As your wife, I'm begging you,
如果你真的爱我 就去那个脱衣舞俱乐部
if you ever loved me, go to that strip club.
通往机场高速
通往存储设施
爆♥炸♥香槟现场表演
优雅的裸体
脱衣舞俱乐部 鸡尾酒吧
不是妓♥女♥吧
姗迪酒吧
信♥用♥卡♥账单可开具教堂事物
伙计们
Oh, guys.
罪恶俱乐部
好吧
Okay.
我只需要进去找到那个变♥态♥
All I got to do is go in, get the pervert,
然后把他带到孩子们面前
and bring him back to a park full of children.
我要找我朋友
Hey, I'm looking for my friend.
秃顶中年人 苦瓜脸看起来生无可恋
Bald middle-aged guy, sad paunch, given up on life.
现在是早上十点
It's 10:00 in the morning.
进去看吧
Take your pick.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, boy. - Oh, man.
你好呀
Hello.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
嘿 大佬
Hey there, big guy.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
幸福的已婚男士带着空钱包路过而已
Happily married man with no cash coming through.
成功抵达
Made it.
这儿没什么东西可以诱惑我
Nothing in this place can tempt me.
宝贝儿
Oh, baby, yes.
无限续鸡腿
Those legs go on forever.
免费自助
比赛倒计时
他们去哪了
Where are they?
也许我们不该让侯默·辛普森去
Maybe we shouldn't have sent Homer Simpson
那个罪恶之窟
into that den of sin.
我丈夫是个好人
My husband's a good man.
他可以做到的
He can do this.
真是我吃过最难吃的东西
Oh, worst food I've ever had.
太多了
So much...
那个人还在冠军屋吗
Is that guy still in the champagne room?
他好几天没睡觉了
He hasn't slept in days.
他带了个米饭三明治冷却器
He brought a cooler of rice sandwiches.
他说这可以给他力量
He says they give him energy.
等等 我记得有谁喜欢米饭三明治来着
Wait, who do I know that likes rice sandwiches?
巴仔朋友的爸爸
Bart's friend's dad!
除非是来自肯塔基州 否则无论如何
So anyway, they can't call it bourbon
这都不能叫波旁酒
unless it's from Kentucky.
这是美国波旁酒
It's the American bourbon...
他不是来花钱享受脱衣舞的失败者
He's not a loser paying for lap dances;
他是花钱让别人听他说话的失败者
he's a loser paying for listening.
柯克 我们该走了
Kirk, we've got to go.
伟大的比赛要开始了
The big game is about to start.
来啊 哥们
Come on... buddy?
现在我又成了你的哥们了
Oh, now I'm your buddy again, huh?
你猜怎么着 哥们
Well, guess what, buddy.
卡蜜莉娜和波达西斯才是我真正的朋友
Carmeleena and Bodacious are my true friends.
我们经历的一切都是假的 假的
Nothing, nothing that we had was real.
确实都是假的
Well, it was all fake.
但是 该死的 不管怎么样 你让我们又胖又懒的
But, damn it, somehow you turned our fat, lazy,
倒霉孩子们成了赢家
loser kids into winners.
柯克·范浩腾 我不喜欢你
Kirk Van Houten, I don't like you.
但是我尊敬你
But I respect you.
K教练
尊敬
Respect?
这是我在这种地方买♥♥不到的
That's the one thing you can't buy in a place like this.
我必须要前往比赛现场
I've got to get to that game!
朋友 现在有个现实摆在你面前
Hey, that's a great realization you had there, pally.
现在我们来解决一下吧
Now if we could just settle this up, eh?
一万五千美元
$15,000?
膝上舞每小时十二美元
12 lap-dances an hour,
乘三个女孩 乘五十六小时
times three girls, times 56 hours,
还有杆税 闪光回收费
pole tax, glitter recycling fee.
已经很便宜了
It's quite a ride.
膝上白垩粉
快跑
Run!
比赛倒计时
DJ
DJs!
日本商人
Japanese businessmen!
取款机 17.50元额外费用
服务费超高的取款机
ATM with giant service fee!
我们参加不了比赛了
Aw, we'll never make it to the game.
孩子们指望我们 我们却让他们失望了
Our kids were depending on us and we let them down.
是你让他们失望 是你
You let them down. You.
你刚刚说 孩子
Did you say kids?
我们都有孩子
We all have kids.
我们可以为他们做任何事
We'd do anything for 'em.
脱衣舞俱乐部日托中心
来吧 职场母亲们 送这两位父亲去赛场
Come on, working moms, let's get these dads to that game.
对不起孩子们 但是你们的教练没来
I'm sorry, kids, but your coaches aren't here.
你们得弃权了
You're going to have to forfeit.
现在吹哨 宣布一下
And now to blow this whistle and make it official.
脱衣舞俱乐部的直升机
It's the Strip-a-copter!
我是说 我从来没租过这种直升机
I mean, it's a helicopter I've never rented before.
戴上头盔 孩子们
Helmet up, kids.
让我们为冠军而战
Let's win ourselves a championship.
谁想要橙子切片
Who wants orange slices?
冠军披萨
不管这些孩子将来过得多糟糕
No matter how bad our kids screw up the rest of their lives,
他们永远会记得这一刻
they'll always have this moment.
哥们 这是你应得的
Buddy, you deserve this.
虽然我们在做牵引
Just because we're in traction
但这不代表在病房♥里不能摇摆
doesn't mean this hospital room can't swing.
《迷恋它》 第六集 我的最高机密 米饭三明治做法
大家好 我知道所有的《迷恋它》粉丝们
Hey, guys, I know all you "Crushin' It" Fans
都非常喜爱上期节目
are super pumped for my latest Crush video.
对不起 本周的比赛没有赢家
Sorry, no contest winner this week.
记住哦 要获得参赛资格
Remember, to qualify,
你需要订阅并留下评论
you have to be a subscriber and leave a comment.
米饭三明治的最终奥义就是
Now, the secret to the ultimate rice sammy
确保米饭特别湿 就像泡了水
is to make sure the rice is really wet, li-like soaking.
在进去找了三次之后
So after going in to find it a third time,
他们决定把结肠检查镜放进去
they just decided to leave the colonoscopy camera inside...
五个字
Five words...
好钢不会熔
jet fuel can't melt steel.
我帮那个人扶着门
When I held the door for that guy
他连句谢谢都不说 我就松手了
and he didn't even say thank you, I just lost it!
密尔沃基如此甜蜜
Oh, man, Milwaukee would've been so sweet.
变焦队是这个镇最棒的
The Zoom were the kings of that town!
柯克 《迷恋它》 订阅来评论
向本剧编剧凯文·克兰致以爱的纪念
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表