为了证明这一点 这是我昨晚画的
And to prove it, here's something I drew last night.
*为什么鸟儿*
*Why do birds*
*突然出现了*
*Suddenly appear*
*每次*
*Every time*
*当你靠近的时候*
*You are near*
结束了吗
*就想我一样*
*Just like me*
我希望没有
书画电影
*它们一直盼望着*
*They long to be*
我们还没实现所有的梦想
Okay, we haven't achieved all our dreams,
但我遇到你的那天 我有了梦想
but the day I met you, I had them.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
也许哪天我也能找到幸福吧
Maybe some day I'll find happiness,
但不是今天
but not today.
非常感人的场景
A very touching scene.
很高兴与你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
先生 你在跟谁说话
Uh, sir, who are you talking to?
奈杰尔啊
Why, Nigel here.
先生 您又有幻觉了
Sir, you're imagining people again.
那是谁给我的这张支票
Well, then who gave me this check?
这只是张冻酸奶的优♥惠♥券
That's a coupon for free frozen yogurt.
他去哪 为什么撕碎我的支票
Where is he going, and why is my check torn to shreds?
你不需要给他钱 没事的
You don't have to pay him, he'll be fine.
拿我当赌注 哼
Use me in a wager, will he?
1921年 国♥庆♥日舞会
等一下 这个地方不是刚建的吗
Wait a minute, this place was just built.
*侯默和马姬*
*It must have been MoHo*
*曾有鸡毛蒜皮的摩擦*
*For Homer and Marge*
*现在他们重修于好*
*They got back their mojo*
*越过越精彩*
*And now they're living large*
*我仿佛听到你问*
*Still I hear you saying*
*老谋子怎么样了*
*What happens to Moe*
*他回到了他的狗窝*
*He'll go back to his hellhole*
*故事就这样结束*
*That's the ending of the show*
*除了结束符号♥*
*Except for the tag*
先生 我们修改了我的合同
Okay, sir, we've revised my contract,
你不能再把我当做赌注
so you can no longer proffer me in a wager,
扔进火山
throw me in a volcano,
作为你老虎的磨牙棒
use me as a chew toy for your tiger...
萨布会很失望的
Sabu will be disappointed.
把我作为圣诞节的人形装饰
...use me as a human Christmas ornament,
或是南瓜灯的蜡烛
or jack-o'-lantern, lit.
但我还是同意在你去世后和你一起被做成木乃伊
But I still agree to be mummified with you if you pass.
很好
Excellent.
韦隆·史密瑟斯
回来的感觉真好
Mm, it's good to be back.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表