请投林肯 请投华盛顿
当心
Look out.
我们的帆船呢
Where's our sailboat?
它可是我们房♥间的标志呢
It really tied the room together.
没错 那幅画可棒了呢
Yes. That painting was great.
衍生的 业余的海景画
Derivative, amateur seascape.
也许是别的动画节目把它给偷走了
Maybe another animated show stole it!
那我们走着瞧
We'll see about that!
或者是我在克雷格列表网站上把它给卖♥♥了
Or maybe I sold it on Craigslist.
两个都很有可能
Both things are equally possible.
这是电视节目
This a TV show,
还是我进了个三流的立体鞋盒模型
or did I walk into a third grade shoebox diorama?
是你们偷走了我的画吗
Did you steal my painting?
满口婴儿呓语
Out of the mouths of babes.
*我们就在你讨厌吃的饼干中*
*We're in the cookies you hate to eat*
加州
*一个不给糖就捣乱时令人不快的惊喜*
*An unpleasant surprise when you trick-or-treat...*
零食以你们为耻
Snacks should be bad for you!
什么闻起来像漫画书和寂寞
What smells like comic books and loneliness?
肯定不是这个宅男
Certainly not this cool cat.
不 你说的很中肯
Nope. That was spot-on.
但今天我一点儿也不在意
But today I don't care.
-瞧我得到了什么 -我的画
- Look what I got! - My painting!
这是我纪念品收藏生涯的顶峰
The pièce de résistance of my memorabilia collection!
除了那次我中标赢的
Not since I was the winning bidder
装满乔纳森·弗雷克斯的胡渣的塑封袋
on a Ziploc full of Jonathan Frakes' beard trimmings
乔纳森·弗雷克斯 美国演员 导演
曾在《星际争霸战》中饰演威尔·赖克
我是不是很... 该死
have I been so... Aw, dang it.
好恶心 葡萄干的血
Gross! Raisin blood!
我做到了
I did it.
巴仔和我并非一直都是好朋友
Bart and I haven't always been the best of friends. ?
我们是来讲一个我们一点儿也合不来的
And we're here to tell you a story of a time
那阵子的故事的
when we really didn't get along.
但我们最终还是找到了相处办法
But we found our way!
现在我们比以前更爱对方了
And we like each other better than ever!
太毁结局了 呆子
Way to spoil the ending, nerd-burger.
呆子汉堡
Nerd-burger.
故事开始于史上最炎热的夏天
It all began on the hottest summer on record.
春田海湾已被污染了数年
After years of pollution in Springfield Bay,
春田海湾
纪录片《杀人现场报道》拍摄地点
现在我荣幸地宣布这里
I am honored to announce that these waters
可以安全下水游泳了
are now safe to swim in.
更洁净的春田万岁
Huzzah for a cleaner Springfield!
这里并没有变洁净
Er, uh, it's not cleaner.
我们只是降低了安全标准
We just lowered the safety standards.
好的 今天谁要去海滩玩
Okay, who's up for a day at the beach?
《安齐奥海滩入侵》
I got all the beach I want
满足了我对海滩的所有念想
with Anzio Beach Invasion.
太可悲了 我参加过这场战役
Pathetic! I was there,
和这游戏里的一点儿也不一样
and it was nothing like that.
我投降
I surrender!
我先去 这样他们就不知道这是陷阱了
I'll go in first so they won't know it's a trap.
嘿呦 嘿呦
Yoink. Yoink.
摩凡陀[知名手表品牌]
Movado!
那可是我在海滩上见过的
Well, that is the most disgusting thing
最恶心的事了
I've ever seen on a beach.
真是有点可悲
Kind of sad, really.
鼻屎
A booger?
真是很"成熟" 伙计们 很"成熟"
Real mature, guys, real mature.
鼻屎
A booger!
萨姆防晒
还真的是人类的鼻屎
A human booger, indeed.
纹身贴纸
海豚 真弱
Dolphin. Weak.
骷髅头 老套
Skull. Cliché.
"我宁愿去钓鱼" 不属实
"I'd rather be fishing." Not true.
防水
坏到骨子里
骨子
The bone?
我就是这么坏
That's exactly what I'm bad to.
*我们要是长大了该多好*
*Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?*
*这样我们就不用苦苦等待*
*Then we wouldn't have to wait so long*
*不住在一起该有多好*
*And wouldn't it be nice to live together*
*多想拥有自己的世界*
*In the kind of world where we belong?*
*你知道这样世界会更美好...*
*You know it's gonna make it that much better...*
这个我要了
I'll take it!
杰罗尼莫[美国阿帕切的印第安领袖]
Geronimo!
这上面不是写的"防水"吗
It said "water-resistant."
根本什么都不防
It resisted nothing!
帽子酷毙了
Dope hat!
看看我这个新的粗糙的纹身
And check out my gnarly new tat!
这不公平 我才是坏到骨子里的人
No fair! I'm bad to the bone!
好了 行了
?Okay, that's it.
玛姬 我在看体育比赛
Marge, I'm watching sports!
真的吗 那得分是多少
Really? What's the score?
大胸队领先肥臀队
Uh, the, uh, Boobs are beating the Butts.
我觉得那不是官方用语
I don't think that's the official terminology.
官方得分
大胸队 12分
肥臀队 9分
也许我们该看看这个比赛
Maybe you should watch this sport instead.
你知道个屁
What do you know?
将军
Checkmate. Ha!
这是我唯一没有下葬的老伴了
It's the only mate I haven't buried.
麻子·费舍尔 该你了
Hey, Blobby Fischer, you're up.
Bobby Fischer 鲍比·菲舍尔
美国历史上首位也是唯一一位国际象棋世界冠军
你知道这些棋子叫什么吗
Do you even know the names of the pieces?
当然知道 这是国王
Of course. There's the King,
国王老婆 电灯泡宝宝
Mrs. King, the Lightbulb Babies,
迷你烟灰缸 裂缝脸
the Mini Ashtray, Slit Face.
当然还有马博士
And who could forget Dr. Horse?
赌20块吗
Want to put a 20 on it?
我下22块
Make it a 22.
将军
Checkmate.
又是一个布达佩斯弃兵的受害者
Another victim of the Budapest Gambit.
布达佩斯弃兵
一种国际象棋开局方式
老爸怎么会下棋
How can Dad play chess?
他连"爬坡和梯子"的游戏规则都记不住
He can't even remember the rules to Chutes and Ladders.
-我记得清 -你总是觉得梯子是向下的
- I do so! ?- You always think ladders go down.
你可以爬下梯子
You can go down a ladder.
天啊 别又来了
Oh, God, not this again.
我经常顺着梯子向下爬的
I go down ladders all the time.
候默 你什么时候学会下棋的
Homer, when did you learn to play chess?
真♥相♥就是 我和我爸以前经常一起下棋
The truth is, my dad and I used to play.
他不停地这样
He won't stop doing it.
这叫摇摆舞 伙计
That's jive, man.
但我不想谈这件事
But I don't want to talk about it.
帽子很漂亮 丽莎
Sweet lid, Lisa.
我可是坏到骨子里了
Well, I'm bad to the bone.
我并没有看出来
I see no proof of that.
是吗 看看这个
Oh, yeah? Just look at this.
巴仔被一只海滩火鸡欺负了
Bart's getting beat up by a beach turkey!
阳阳
阿壳汉堡
好了 几条基本原则
Okay, a few ground rules.
阿壳套餐
所有我点的东西 来五份
Everything I say, I want five of.
五个阿壳汉堡...
Five Krusty Burgers...
明白了 5个阿壳汉堡
Got it. Five Krusty Burgers.
不对 我觉得我说清楚了
No! I thought I was clear.
25个阿壳汉堡
25 Krusty Burgers!
125个阿壳汉堡吗
125 Krusty Burgers?
不对 这不是我...也行
No! That's not what I... Fine.
闲人免进
我真的可以把她这么喜欢的东西给扔掉吗
Can I really toss this thing she's so crazy about?
我就可以 我可是坏到骨子里了
Damn right I can! I'm bad to the bone!
你是谁啊
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表