on I Love Lucy to use.
露西 你得去看看鸡性病医森
Oh, Loo-sey, you need to see a "Fee-sa-kia-trist."
打搅一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们能完美地发出"精神病医生" 这个词
We are perfectly able to pronounce "Psychiatrist."
请别让我再解释一遍了
Now, please don't make me 'splain it to you again.
快来 里克 有几个打扮成男人的女孩
Come on, Rick. The girls are dressed up like men,
想进雪茄商店
trying to get into the cigar store.
你知道该怎么做了吗 弗雷德
So you know what we do, Fred?
我们给她们雪茄
We give them cigars.
想要多少雪茄就给多少
All the cigars they want.
这倒是不错
This will be good.
我永远不能理解为什么一个领班
I'll never understand why a bandleader
会和他的老板成为好朋友
was such good friends with his landlord.
欢迎来到古巴 俄♥罗♥斯♥的夏威夷
海关
目前 法律允许12种人
Now, there are 12 types of visits to Cuba
前往古巴
that are legally permitted.
-美国商人 -下一种
- U.S. Business... ?- Next.
专业研究
professional research...
这两个词我都听不懂
I don't know what either of those words mean.
教育活动
educational activities...
这个我懂 不过我恨这个
Those words I know and hate.
探亲
family visit...
这里有VIP入口吗
Is there a VIP entrance to this place?
宗教活动
religious activities...
天啊 当然不是
God, no.
-公开演出 -绝对不会
- public performances... ?- Never.
误认为正在前往阿鲁巴
mistook us for Aruba...
是一种奇怪的生菜吗
Is that that weird lettuce?
雪茄走私
here to smuggle cigars...
你们有雪茄
You guys have cigars?
从渔船上落水
fell off a fishing boat...
很多次 但今天没有
Many times, not today.
信息传输
transmission of information...
谁想知道那是什么意思
Who wants to know?
格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡的真爱
really love Gloria Estefan...
有点意思哦
Getting warmer.
最后一项是新闻活动
and the last one is journalistic activity.
我是记者
I'm a journalist.
我在给校报写文章
I'm doing an article for my school paper.
这是我写的独家新闻之一
Here's one of my scoops.
校长家中发现学校的订书器
你通过了
You're in.
玩多米诺还能赚钱
Whoa, you can make money playing dominoes?
来啊爷爷 咱们来干掉他们
Come on, Grampa, let's take these guys.
我不喜欢多米诺
I don't like dominoes.
自从有了白内障 我看什么都是六个
With my cataracts, everything's a six.
什么
What?
逃离古巴
我们可以去看看
We could go see
玛丽埃尔·海明威祖父的故居
Mariel ?Hemingway's grandfather's house.
显然他是个作家
Hmm, apparently, he was a writer.
就像敏迪·卡灵
Like Mindy Kaling.
算了吧 我不干了
Forget it, I'm done.
让我再最后好好看一眼我的孙女
Let me just take one last good look at my granddaughter
让她记住她爷爷
so she'll remember her granddad.
把这份爱锁在心里
And love locks it in.
现在 坐下来等着一切结束吧
Now, to just sit and wait for the end.
这个牌子前面怎么可以坐着这么忧郁的人
How could anyone be so glum in front of that sign?
莫吉托鸡尾酒诞生地
很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我什么都做不了了
There is, uh, nothing I can do.
我只能送你这件节日衬衫
All I can offer is this, uh, festive shirt.
我不喜欢这些鸟这样盯着我
I don't like the way the birds are looking at me.
放松点 老爷子
Relax, viejo.
记得还我衬衫 等他那什么了 你懂的
Return the shirt after he, you know...
我们在异国小岛上度假毫无意义
We took an exotic island vacation for nothing.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这么多年你都去哪了
Where have you been all these years?
看这辆车
Now, this is a car!
像剃刀一样锋利的鳍
Razor-sharp fins.
并非毫无用处的小三角形窗户
Little triangle windows that weren't good for nothing.
前座可以放得下你所有的新生儿
And a front seat you could fit all your newborn babies on.
想去兜兜风吗
Would you care to go for a ride?
不会哔哔响的车钥匙
Car keys that don't go bloopity-bloop!
我到家啦
I'm home!
返老还童镜
嘿朋友
You, my friend,
你"古巴高♥潮♥"了
just had a "Cuba-gasm."
爸爸 我扶你下车
Dad, let me help you out.
不需要
I don't need no help!
肺里充满了含铅汽油 我爽得不行
A lungful of leaded gas and I'm better than ever!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你让我爸回到了纯真年代
You've taken my dad back to a simpler time
当时我们只需要担心被核武器毁灭
when our only worry was being obliterated by nuclear weapons.
是这辆车
It is the car.
我们所有的美国车都是1960年之前的
All our American cars were built before 1960.
研究表明 看到年轻时的物品会让人
And studies show that exposure to objects from your youth
觉得自己仿佛也回到年轻的时候
can help you feel young again.
什么研究
What studies?
通过同行评审了吗
Are they peer reviewed?
你知道他们吗
You know what they are?
一个叫埃伦·兰格的教授做了项研究
A professor, Ellen Langer, did a study
表明老年人多接触50年代风格的事物
where seniors exposed to culture from the '50s
会更加积极有活力
became more vigorous and engaged.
甚至重拾进行亲密行为的能力
They even engaged in heavy petting.
还能有亲密行为
There's heavy petting?
第一次见他不是在心电图一根直线的时候
Wow, that's the first time I've seen him
引起女人的注意
get a woman's attention without flatlining.
下面这首我在家弹了好多年了
Now, here's one that's been in our family for years.
这样就免了去海滩了
Well, that saves us going to the beach.
我来捋一捋
Okay, so let me get this straight.
私房♥菜馆是餐厅
This paladar is a restaurant,
但是是在人家家里吃吗
but it's in a home?
没错
That's right.
所以我不用洗碗吧
So I don't have to do the dishes?
你在家也不洗碗啊
You don't do the dishes at home.
千万别在古巴人面前谈家事[私有经济]
Never discuss family business in front of the Cubans.
老侯 这地方好温馨
Homie, this place is so homey.
瞧 爷爷胃口好得跟马似的
Look, Grampa's eating like a horse.
马肉还吃得惯吗
So, you are enjoying the horse?
不不不
No, no, no.
你吃的不是马肉
You are not eating a horse.
小宝宝吃的才是
The baby is.
你吃几口了
How many bites have you had?
古巴国家酒店
谢谢 你好吗
Gracias. ?Cómo estás tú?
巴仔 你对非家庭成员
Bart, you're using informal Spanish
用了非正式用语
with someone who's not a family member.
不是吧
Ay, caramba.
别闹了 我在看卡斯特罗[古巴领导人]
Quiet, you kids. I'm watching Castro.
杰出的世界领袖都有胡子
All the best world leaders have beards.
他 圣诞老人
Him, Santa Claus.
他说一次"农业集体化"
And every time he says "Collective farming,"
我就喝一口
I take a drink.
最近我去了一个集体农场
Recientemente, viajé a una granja colectiva.
感恩
Gracias!
看看我 贾斯珀
Look at me, Jasper!
我在吃花生
I'm eating a peanut!
这人是谁
Who's that guy?
谁知道
Huh? Who knows?
但我准备拍张我的屎给他发过去
But I'm sending him a picture of my junk.
恶心死了
Ugh. Disgusting.
剩下的300比索
300 extra pesos
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表