Hey, Mr. Simpson.
你好 苗耗死
Hey, Milk Dud.
我要去给汽车换机油
Uh, listen, I got to go change the oil in my car.
你不用家务猴子吗
Don't you want to get a Choremonkey?
他们把我除名了
They cut me off.
我给他们信♥用♥卡♥卡♥号♥♥的时候
I never dreamed when I gave 'em my credit card number
没想到他们还收费
that they would charge me.
你要是乐意的话 可以过来帮我
You could help me out if you want.
我有件旧衬衫挺适合你
I have an old shirt you could wear.
旧衬衫
An old shirt!
我爸爸就没有旧衬衫
My dad doesn't have any of those.
有没有人说过你非常擅长黏东西
Anyone ever tell you that you're excellent at gluing?
没有
Um, no.
你的这个胶水鼻屎看起来非常逼真
And your rubber cement boogers were very convincing.
听着我知道你是必须得这么做
Look, I know you're doing this because you have to.
要是你的对手球队总是在比赛时
How would you like it if the other team
让你赢的话 你是什么感觉
had just let you win all the time?
那就太棒了
That would have been really great.
听着 我又有了一项家务猴子工作
Listen, I have another Choremonkey job.
回头见
I'll see you around.
等等 我觉得保镖不该把人朝酒吧里扔
Wait, I don't think a bouncer throws people into a bar.
好吧 好吧 你负责扔就行 好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You just bounce, all right?
我负责告诉你朝哪边扔
I'll tell you which way.
进去吧
Get in there.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
太棒了 触地得分
Yay! I'm a touchdown.
这个油腻腻的家伙是谁
Look who's a greasy guy!
现在你也是满脸油腻
Now you're greasy, too!
看看你
Look at you. ?
你好 托尼·斯塔克
Well, hello, Tony Stark.
我们从来没有玩得那么开心过
We've never had fun like that in my whole life.
看 发动机披萨已经快烤好了
Oh, look! The engine block pizza is almost done.
发动机披萨
Engine block pizza?
车上食物应该是我的专属
Car food is our thing.
小心不要烫到嘴
Careful you don't burn your mouth.
他从来没有提醒过我
Oh. He never warns me.
维杰·辛格在本次圣安德鲁斯第五届比赛
Vijay Singh has chosen a seven iron for his approach here
选择了用七号♥杆击球
at the Fifth on St Andrews.
僵尸高尔夫球手入侵
我的僵尸要把你吃了
My zombies have got you now.
怎么了 你不喜欢这游戏吗
What's the matter? Aren't you into the game?
没事 没事
Uh, yeah, yeah.
你死定了僵尸平·克劳斯贝
Good luck with that zombie Bing Crosby!
脑子
B-B-Brains.
完美一击
我赢了
I won.
你看起来并不是很兴奋
Huh? Didn't seem like you were too excited
你把我砍成了两截
when you sliced me in half.
每次都是在砍同一个人
It's just hard when you think you're gonna be slicing
有点无聊了
the same boy in half all your life.
我想我该去工作了
Well, I guess I'd better get to work.
在周五工作吗
On a Friday?
你什么要戴着钓鱼帽
Why are you wearing a fishing hat?
你是想不带着我去钓鱼吗
Are you going fishing without me?
我们之间怎么了
What is happening with us?
如果你有什么想说的就直说吧
If you've got something to say, just say it.
无聊的话就别说了
Unless it's boring.
你是不是有别人了
Is there someone else?
得了 别总是瞎猜了
Oh! Spare me your melodramata!
马姬 我不能要一个孩子
Marge, I can't have a baby.
合理安排我们的睡眠时间将是一场噩梦
Coordinating our sleep schedules will be a nightmare.
我唯一能够维持良好关系的就是我的帽子
Plus, the only good relationship I ever had was with my hat.
风还把它吹走了
Then the wind blew it away.
你和你父亲之间的关系不好吗
You didn't have a good relationship with your father?
过来 小甜心 打个饱嗝
Come here, sweet pea, give me a burp.
你能做到的
Youse can do it.
你把奶吐我身上了
Aah! Youse got milk on me!
我要杀了你
I'll murdalize ya!
欢迎购买♥♥战争债券
那时候把孩子扔进太阳里面
That was before throwin' your baby into the sun
还不算是虐待儿童
was considered child abuse.
所以你看辛普森家的男人就是不...
So you see, Simpson men just don't...
等一等
Wait a minute!
现在把鱼钩拉出来把鱼扔回去吧
Now yank the hook out and throw him back
因为我们很仁慈
because we're humane.
我从没见过巴仔和侯默这么亲近过
I've never seen Homer and Bart so close.
也许我终于也能做个好父亲
Maybe I can finally be a good dad!
那不是巴仔
That's not Bart.
不要毁掉我的顿悟
Don't ruin my epiphany!
你好 范浩腾先生
?Hey, Mr. Van Houten.
-巴仔 苗浩斯不在这 -我知道
- Oh, hey, Bart. Milhouse isn't here. - ?I know.
我不在乎
And I don't care.
你是在做信封汤吗
Are you making envelope soup?
信封汤
Envelope soup?
那太傻了
That'd be silly.
不 我在收集邮票
No, I'm stamp mining.
用蒸汽把邮票信封分离后在邮戳上涂上色
You steam off the stamp, color in the postmark,
你就能赚差不多0.5美元
and you just made half a dollar. Almost.
你想试一试吗
Want to try?
小心点 那个是永久性邮票
Careful! That's a forever stamp!
以后也许会值不少钱
Could be worth a fortune some day.
干的好
Well done.
看看我
And look at me.
我和巴仔·辛普森在一起玩
I'm hangin' out with Bart Simpson.
太酷了
That's so cool.
我已经等不及让温德尔看见我们在一起了
I can't wait till Wendell sees us hangin' out.
我显得太刻意了
I built it up too much.
*你该拿一个喝醉的侯默怎么办*
*What do you do with a drunken Homer*
*让他来看《追击赤色十月》*
*Make him watch "Hunt for Red October"*
*让他开着探月的小车*
*Let him drive in a lunar rover*
*挠他的鼻子...*
*Tickle his nose with a...*
马姬
Oh, hi, Marge.
侯默 你为什么和苗浩斯去钓鱼
Homer, why were you fishing with Milhouse?
因为这一次 我是和尊重我的孩子在一起
Because for once, I'm with a kid who respects me.
他不会叫我"侯默"
One who doesn't call me "Homer."
我以前不知道你在乎这点
I didn't know that bothered you.
我在乎 十分在乎
It does. A lot.
侯默
Oh, Homer.
你叫我的时候感觉特别好
Feels good when you say it.
侯默
Homer.
亲爱的 也许你该和巴仔谈谈
Honey, maybe you should talk to Bart.
他就在这面墙后面
He's just behind that wall.
没错 侯默
Yeah, Homer!
赶紧过来你这个死胖子
Get your fat ass over here!
你听见没 你听见没
You see? You see?!
叫我"侯默"还不够
It's not bad enough he calls me "Homer."
他还叫我死胖子
He calls my buttocks "Ass."
他可能是从学校学的这个词
Hmm. He probably learned that at school.
你说的太他妈对了
You bet your ass he did.
也许你和丽莎可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you and Lisa can talk to him.
丽莎和我现在在冷战
Lisa and I aren't speaking right now.
我真不敢相信你扔了我的《优涅读者》杂♥志♥
I can't believe you threw away my Utne Readers!
你的发音就是这水平吗
Oh, is that how you pronounce it?
在我孩子大部分的人生里 我都将不在人世
For most of my child's life, I'll be gone.
火化的时候 你能感觉得到
When you're cremated, you feel it!
警告所有人
Warn everyone!
亚伯 你好
Oh, Abe, hi.
我刚想给你打电♥话♥
I-I was about to call you.
-我今天去做了B超 -但是...
- I had an ultrasound today. - But...
也就是说...
Does this mean...?
没错 我是孩子他爹
Yup, I'm the father.
我以为她只是想利用我的胡子
And I thought she was just using me for a beard.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表