Thanks to this walk, I'll live a lot longer.
这不是我的四足朋友们吗
Hey, here come some of my four-footed friends.
我想你们肯定很想见见
I guess you want to meet the guy who's responsible
改善你们生活的人
for making all your lives better.
等一下 让我猜猜
Okay, wait a minute. Let me guess.
柯利牧羊狗 达克斯狗 藏獒
Collie, dachshund, Tibetan Mastiff,
奥达猎犬 瑞典柯基犬
otterhound, Swedish Vallhund,
芬兰猎奇 挪威伦德猎犬
Finnish Spitz, Norwegian Lundehund,
加泰霍拉豹犬 拉戈托罗马阁挪露犬
Catahoula Leopard Dog, Lagotto Romagnolo,
还有 三只狼
and three wolves!
退后 退后
Stand back! Back!
你吓不倒我
You don't scare me.
你们叫得还没咬得凶
Your bark is worse than your bite.
叫得太可怕了
Oh, those horrible barks!
春田镇公♥安♥局
布奇博士警告过你们
Dr. Budgie warned them.
布奇博士警告过你们
Dr. Budgie warned all of them.
但是你们听布奇博士了吗
But did they listen to Dr. Budgie?
好 就这样 我要进来了
All right, that's it. I'm comin' in there!
我的天
Oh, for cryin' out...
侧身试试
Maybe if I turn sideways.
阿卢 快拿润滑油过来
Lou, get the bar butter!
欧洲产的监狱门就是那么小
This is what happens when you buy European prison cells.
清洗安保系统 出自《人类清除计划》
孩子们 快放下清洗安保系统
Kids, lower the Purge armor!
我们没有清洗安保系统
We don't have any Purge armor.
对 我一直想等清洗日第二天
Oh, right. I always mean to buy it the day after the Purge,
-降价了再买♥♥ -发生什么了
- when it's cheaper. - What happened?
狗狗都疯了
The dogs have gone savage!
它们占领了全镇
They've taken over the town!
伙计
No, boy.
你要抗拒野性的呼唤
Resist the call of the wild.
就像我抗拒那本暑假指定阅读书
Like I did when they assigned that book for summer reading.
帮帮忙 拦住它
Somebody help! Stop him!
它离开我们加入族群了
Oh, we've lost him to the pack.
不 它是条好狗
No, he's a good dog.
他永远不会背叛我们
He'd never turn against us.
它在撕扯你的车座
Hmm, he's ripping the stuffing out of your car seats.
哦耶
Oh, yeah?!
你以为你是谁
You think you're so smart?!
好 看我吃了你的狗粮
Okay! I'm eating your dog food!
你自找的
This is on you!
没有一名学生来上学
Not one student showed up to school
只是因为一群凶恶无主的狗
just because a pack of ferocious, masterless dogs
在操场游荡
are roaming the playground.
我去
Damn it!
我们不是派出威利去解决了吗
I thought we sent Willie out there to deal with them.
是的 但他还迟迟未归
I did. But he, uh, hasn't returned.
我终于发现自我了
I've finally been accepted for who I truly am.
春田市政厅
我怎么不能领到一套防狗衣
How come I don't get a dog-proof suit?
因为我闻起来更像羊 阿卢
Because I smell like lamb, Lou.
好的 你是对的 我们错了
Very well. You were right and we were wrong.
是的 你可以把这些手铐除了吗
Yes. Um, can you remove the shackles?
别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck.
这些狗 他们趾高气昂地游走
These dogs, they walk around all high and mighty,
毫不在意地球上其他的生物
no regard for anyone else on the planet.
这可是人类才做的事
I mean, that's humans' job!
废除那些愚蠢的新法
Repeal the stupid new laws!
废除保护狗
Yes. Repeal the dog--
和童工法
and child labor-- laws!
好吧 废除狗的就行
Fine, just the dog ones.
-我说"恢复"你们说 -"原状"
- I say "Status," You say... - Quo!
决定通过
So passed!
一切都回到正常的状态了
Well, everything's back to normal again.
真可惜没人告诉狗这些
It's a pity no one told the dogs that.
你们这些蠢货已经向领头狗缴械投降了
You fools have surrendered your position as alpha dogs.
直到你们夺回人类主导权之前
Until you reassert human dominance,
你们都得对狗狗们俯首称臣
it is you who will be calling these savage canines master.
你们之间有谁能勇敢地站出来对付狗群
Who among you is brave enough to tame this slobbering horde?
我想这就得靠吉尔了
Well, I guess it's up to ol' Gil.
吉尔 你为什么要帮助
Gil? Why are you helping these people
这些看不起你的人
who think so little of you?
这真是我要这么做的原因
That's why I'm doin' it!
展示给你们看我并不是镇上败类
To show everyone I'm not the town failure.
我以为我才是镇上的败类呢
I thought I was the town failure!
你还差得远
You're not even that.
谁要加入我
So who will come with me?!
没有人
None of us!
再说一遍
One more time!
没有人
Nobody!
我听不见
I can't hear you!
你明明能听见
Yes, you can!
站在我身边的
Standing next to me
是我们曾经都认为
is the man whose life we all agreed
狗命都比他的命值钱的人
was worth less than a dog.
我认为我们该支持他自我赎罪
I say we stand behind him as he redeems himself!
尽管他并没有做错什么
Even though he did nothing wrong.
吉尔 吉尔 吉尔
Gil, Gil, Gil, Gil,
吉尔 吉尔 吉尔
Gil, Gil, Gil, Gil, Gil,
吉尔 吉尔
Gil, Gil!
我们得把圣诞老人小福星找回来
We've got to get Santa's Little Helper back.
太危险了
It's too dangerous!
你们哪都不能去
You kids ain't goin' nowhere!
我有办法
I got this.
好吧 但我们不能独自去
Fine. But we can't go out alone.
我们需要一个知道怎么驱赶疯狗的人
We need someone who knows how to fend off angry dogs.
小福星 小福星
Here, boy! Come on, boy!
他能去哪儿了
Oh, where can he be?
春田狗狗公园
我只能送你们到这儿了 祝你们好运朋友们
胡言乱语
爷爷 我想问问你孩子们还好不好
Grampa, I called to make sure the kids are okay.
他们一点都不好 男孩很无礼
They're not okay! The boy's got sass,
女孩觉得自己是五月女王
and the girl thinks she's Queen of the May.
你要是把他们交给我 我可得好好管教
You leave 'em with me and I'll straighten 'em out!
我确实把他们交给你了
I did leave them with you.
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?!
小福星 小福星
Here, boy. Here, boy. Here, boy.
领头狗
It's the alpha.
我知道这只狗
I know that dog.
这是苗浩斯一周没尿床
It's the one Milhouse got
奖励他的一只狗
when he didn't wet the bed for a week.
我们要死在狗的手上了
We're about to die at the hands of a dog!
爪子 狗的那叫爪子
Paws. Dogs have paws.
记住你死前最后一件事就是纠正我的错误
Just remember the last thing you did in life was correct me.
这让我感觉好多了
Oh, that actually makes me feel better.
我已经受够了
This has gone on long enough!
坐下
You sit!
对不起
I'm sorry!
妈妈 你现在是领头狗了
Mom, you've become the alpha dog!
狗狗很好 我爱狗狗
Dogs are nice. I love dogs.
因为我们能在狗身上看见
Because, in dogs, we see the things we wish
我们希望能在人身上看见的品质
we saw more of in people:
终身的友谊 不变的衷心
lifelong friendship, unwavering loyalty,
还愿意把你煮的东西都吃掉
and a willingness to eat anything you cook.
你打电♥话♥了吗
You rang?
吉尔要来拯救世界了
Ol' Gil's here to save the day!
那些不受控制的臭狗呢
Where are those out of control pooches?
对不起 吉尔 你来迟了
Sorry, ol' Gil, you're too late.
但我应该要赎罪
But-but I was supposed to redeem myself
并获得全镇人的尊重
and finally earn the town's respect.
干得好吉尔
Uh, good job, Gil.
谁叫你非要在自动售卖♥♥机前买♥♥鸡蛋沙拉三明治
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表