拜托了 我们要找到菲比
Now please, we got to find Phoebe.
我们需要他们的帮助
Well, we'll need the help of...
经验丰富的精灵皮可梦玩家
experienced Peekimon searchers.
这是我们要找的人
This is who we're looking for.
好无聊
Oh, you're no fun.
她的精灵名叫什么
What's her Peeki-name?
假牙朱迪女士
Dame Judi Dentures.
值多少分呢
And her point value?
不清楚 无穷大
I don't know, a zillion?
好的 开始吧
Okay, let's do it.
*我希望变最强*
*I want to be the very best*
*这就是我的使命*
*This is my new career*
*然后长长地休息一会*
*And then take a long, long rest*
*以啤酒庆祝成功*
*And celebrate with beer*
*我将越过大地*
*I will travel across the land*
*抓住那些神奇生物*
*Catching beasts who've done no crime*
*品味这个源于日本的游戏*
*Playing games made in Japan*
*我喜欢浪费时间*
*I love to waste my time*
*人人都爱玩*
*This is fun for everyone*
*孩子也爱这个游戏*
*Even babies play the game*
*阿麦*
*Maggie cannot*
*不会说话*
*Say a word*
*但看看她的英姿*
*But watch her stab and kill and maim*
我有发现了
I found something.
皮可梦玩家
Peekimon searchers, huh?
这真是我听过的最蠢的
Well, that's the stupidest thing I've ever...
找到了
Found her!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你好
Hello.
我好像睡过去了
Oh, I-I seemed to have fallen asleep...
在森林里
in this forest...
这里WiFi信♥号♥♥真好
with apparently excellent Wi-Fi.
是啊 所有的树其实都是发射塔
Uh, yes, all the trees are cell phone towers.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing out here?
我得承认 我曾有过黑暗的想法
Oh... I'll-I'll admit, I-I had some dark thoughts
我利用你逃出疗养院
and I used you to escape from the home.
但一旦我独自来到这儿 享受自♥由♥
But once I got out here by myself, completely free,
我才意识到生命多么美好
I realized there's so much to live for.
我想要拿回我的照相机
And... I want my camera back.
我们有时间还能一起远足吗
Can we still hike sometimes?
当然 我们可以去你喜欢的那家磨坊[苗浩斯]
Yes, and we could go inside that mill house you love so much.
苗浩斯不是个地方 是个呆子
Milhouse is not a place, it's a nerd.
好吧
Oh, well, there you go.
就是这样
So that's it.
我学到了玩弄女人的心是很危险的
I learned playing with women's hearts is a dangerous game.
而且利用老人家是很不道德的
And it's wrong to take advantage of the elderly.
爷爷
And Grampa?
我很抱歉在祖父母日让你难堪了
I'm sorry I embarrassed you on Grandparents' Day.
天呐 我以为我的故事够长了
Jeez! I thought my stories were long.
-侯默 -什么
- Homer? - Oh... what?
我知道那600元的事情
I know about the $600.
你是对的 马姬
You're right, Marge.
我们花太多了
We spent too much.
巴特是个小白脸
Bart was a gigolo.
你又能怎么样呢
What are you gonna do?
抱怨世界吗
Be mad at the world?
也许你可以讲点
Maybe you could say something
安慰我的话
to make me feel better.
孩子们都很好
The kids are fine.
这游戏只是昙花一现
The game is a fad and, in no time at all,
你很快就会开始担心别的东西了
you'll be worried about something else.
我确实觉得好些了
Huh, I do feel better.
我最近烤的那几个派
Hmm, you know, the last couple of pies I baked
都不是那么好
haven't been great.
你看吧
There you go.
路易吉餐厅
我喜欢你的发型 用手指梳的吗
I like your hair. Finger-combed?
是的 因为我决定我自己的发型
Yes, because I decide how my hair looks.
西摩
Seymour!
只是想告诉我和一位真正的男子汉来了
Just wanted to tell you I'm here with a real man.
楼梯旁我的剪影取代你的了
My silhouette's replacing yours on the stairs.
享受你的晚餐吧 儿子
So enjoy your meal, son.
我来请你吃甜点
I'm buying dessert.
太好了
Oh, that's so nice.
只是给你
For you,
不给那个偷儿子的人
not that son-snatcher.
*我希望变最强*
*I want to be the very best*
*这就是我的使命*
*This is my new career*
*我想弃了这个游戏*
*I want to give this game a rest*
*毕竟我从去年就开始玩*
*I've been playing since last year*
*我在船上玩这个游戏*
*I play it on my little boat*
*停在一个小湾里*
*Sitting in a cove*
*我把车开下悬崖*
*I ran my bus right off a cliff*
*因为我在开车时玩这个游戏*
*Was playing while I drove*
*这阵流行如此狂热*
*This fad was hot*
*又稍瞬即逝*
*And then was not*
*流行来来去去*
*These things come and go*
*我只知道 又一次*
*All I know is once again*
*我浪费了一堆钱*
*I wasted lots of dough*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表