天啊 你有必要这么刻薄吗
Gee whiz, you don't have to be so mean.
我们黑帮都这样
That's the business I'm in! Whoa! Hey!
第六频道
市冠军大赛今晚开战
春田镇比分47:南春田镇比分47
投篮 投篮 就像我图上这样
Shoot! Shoot! Just like I drew it up!
好吧 你看这个怎么样
Okay, here's a shot:
你不是秃头 是你的头发离家出走了
you're not bald, your hair left out of embarrassment.
什么 你这个小
Why, you little...!
春田镇比分49:南春田镇比分47
我来教你怎么赢的游戏
I'll teach you to win the game!
-你这个该死的不会投篮 -得了 老兄
- You stupid buzzer-beating, clutch-shooting...- Oh, come on, man.
你个冷血的家伙
...ice water in your veins...
我会转队去谢尔比维尔的
I'm taking my talents to Shelbyville.
现在是赛后访谈
...here comes the post-game interview!
这是你作为教练所做的第一件事情
This is the first thing you've done as a coach.
你得把荣誉给他们...
You have to give them credit...
...他们很努力
...they played hard!
-大家要听见了 -我为这些孩子骄傲
- People are gonna hear about this, dad. - I'm so proud of these boys,
尤其是我们的六分卫
and especially our sixth man...
你比鲍比·奈特还要棒
You're still nicer than Bobby Knight.
还有球迷们
...the fans!
好吧 我们来听听你的说法
All right, let me hear your side.
抱歉 我的说法独家专属于慈善机构
Sorry, my side is exclusive to my charity,
美国放屁协会
The American Fart Association.
你这个该死的小...
Why, you little...!
将军
Checkmate.
但是这个能够信手投篮的男孩
But the boy who could spin a ball with his doodle
马上就要学到人生中重要的一课
was about to learn a very tough lesson.
男更衣室
联调局监控录音
这是做什么用的
What's this for?
你令很多人发了大财
You've made a lot of people rich,
所以让你也尝点甜头
just wanted to give you a taste.
哎哟卧♥槽♥
Ay caramba!
社交俱乐部
东胖子说他没有赚到钱
Fat Tony denied he'd made any money,
但是这段联调局录音却证明恰恰相反
but this FBI footage suggests otherwise.
我以为我把比分拉低只会让老爸生气
I thought I was just keeping the score down to get back at my dad,
但东胖子每次都在赌我们的球
but Fat Tony was betting against us, every game.
我确实是替罪羊
I was a patsy.
她不是故意的
She didn't mean that.
我很害怕 就像苗浩斯那样
I was scared, Milhouse scared.
你为什么老切到我这边
Why do you keep cutting to me?
然后变得更糟了
And then it got worse.
东胖子让我输掉决赛
Fat Tony told me to lose the finals.
不是以几分领先而是彻底输掉
Not win by a little,
不然就要我好看
but lose or else.
"不然就要我好看"
"Or else"?
我委托人不会这么说话的
My client does not speak like that.
好吧 不讨论这个话题了 不然要你好看
Yeah, now drop the subject, or else.
把这段减掉 不然要你好看
Edit that out, or else.
我不说话了 不然要你好看
I-I'm gonna stop talking... or else.
该死
Damn it.
东胖子到底对巴仔说了什么
What did Fat Tony say to Bart?
LA 咖啡馆
他的小喽喽强尼·嘴很紧拒绝配合
His capo, Johnny Tightlips, refused to talk.
强尼·嘴很紧
出生于乔瓦尼·赛伦西诺
这里谁的车是一辆黑色的林肯大♥陆♥
Anyone here own a black Lincoln Continental,
牌照是"什么也不说"
license plate, "Zero to Say"?
它已经被拖车拖走了
It's being towed.
先生 你是这里唯一的客人
Sir, you're the only one here.
我看见你从那车里走出来了
I saw you get out of it.
也许是这样的 也许我是
Yeah, maybe it is. Maybe I am.
也许你看见了 也许并不是
Maybe you did. Or maybe it's not.
我没有那样做 你也没有看见
And I'm not, and you didn't.
但是你没有听到这话 以及其他的话
But you didn't hear this, that, or the other thing.
又或者你听见了
Or maybe you did.
我祖母还在车里
Hey! My granny's in there!
作弊是一回事 但是他想让我假输
Shaving points was one thing, but he wanted me to lose.
我对不起我的球队 对不起城镇人♥民♥
I let down my team. I let down my town.
春田镇第一银行
去你的 巴仔
接下来的两公里高速
觉得巴仔·辛普森很丢脸
春田镇第一教堂
上帝救人
巴仔骗人
我想现在我该崩溃大哭了
So, I guess this is where I break down and cry.
我才是该哭的人
Hey, I'm the one who's supposed to cry.
不 这是我的故事
No. This is my story.
灯光对准我
Tighten on me.
灯光对准我
Tighten on me.
好吧 灯光对准他 但是镜头转向我
Fine. Tighten on him then rack focus to me.
老爸 这应该是个我们重归于好的故事
Dad, this is supposed to be about us getting together.
好吧 灯光对准他 镜头转向我
Fine. Tighten on him. Rack focus to me.
拉个广角镜头
Cut to a wide shot.
分屏给马姬
Split screen with Marge.
渐进 慢慢的
Truck in, nice and slow.
然后切换到我吃金枪鱼三明治的画面
Then cut to a "B" roll of me eating a tuna fish sandwich.
老爸 你是怎么知道这些的
Dad, how did you learn these things?
儿子 娱乐行业是大众行业
Son, show business is everybody's business.
斜角拍摄 曝光负片 定格
Dutch angle, photo negative and freeze!
决赛
我是感叹号♥
I'm a exclamation point!
那晚的体育馆 气氛紧张的甚至能用刀切开
In the gym that night, you could cut the tension with a knife,
但是我们不允许在校园中携带刀具
but, uh, we don't allow knives in school,
哪怕用在比喻上也不行
not even in metaphors.
*我们要和权势抗争*
*We got to fight the powers that be*
心如刀割
*权势抗争*
*Fight the power*
*权势抗争*
*Fight the power*
决赛
巴仔·辛普森又一次成功灌篮
Another bucket by Bart Simpson!
他之前的差劲表现已成历史
His sloppy play is a distant memory,
就像内尔森的父亲
like Nelson's father.
是的 有意思的备注
Yeah, interesting side note:
内尔森给他父亲留了一张票期望他出现
Nelson left a ticket for his father in case he showed up.
他确实来了 但是他把票给卖♥♥了
And he did show up, but then he sold the ticket
内尔森被抛弃了
没有见内尔森就又出城了
without seeing Nelson, and he skipped town again.
你能相信这事吗
You believe that?
没投中
Rejected!
就像我一样
Like I've been rejected.
除了网什么都没有
Nothing but net!
就像我妈妈在脱衣舞俱乐部穿的一样
Which is what my mom wears in the strip club.
到了第三场的时候比赛开始变得诡异了
It was in the third quarter when the game really got weird,
我对诡异很敏感
and I got a low bar for weird.
老谋子·锡丝拉克
诡异敏感型
巴仔准备投篮 被他最好的朋友
Bart went to shoot, and took a hard foul
恶意犯规
from his own best friend.
我只能说巴仔不是唯一被东胖子控制的人
Let's just say Bart wasn't the only one Fat Tony had gotten to.
这是我曾经的摇头娃娃
This was my bobblehead.
他们在他摇头的地方 我的卧室 杀了他
They got to him, in my bedroom, where he bobbled.
那个摇头娃娃应该
Hey, let's just say that bobblehead
不会再被摆出来当成赠品了吧
won't be attending no more giveaway days.
你再说话
You keep shooting your mouth,
我就把你丢去第三街修的那栋楼
you'll wind up in that building going up on Third Street.
地址是第三街 但你却是在林肯街修的
It's a Third Street address, but actually you enter on Lincoln.
好吧 又一个秘密暴露了
Yet another secret revealed!
我很抱歉 老爸 我太混♥蛋♥了
I'm sorry, Dad. I was a jerk.
做孩子的好处就是
The good thing about being a kid
小时候犯过的错误 是为了长大不再犯
is you get to make mistakes so you don't make them as an adult.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
可你不还是在犯错误吗
But don't you still make mistakes?
最好的那个错误就是你 儿子
The best one was you, son.
现在让我们拿下这场比赛
Now go win that game!
他也确实赢了
And win he did.
他吸干了我们篮球网未来十年的预算
He blew our net budget for the next ten years.
决赛最后一节
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表