和一只鹅
and the pursuit of a goose.
该死的 老蒙 我不想死
Damn it, Monty, I don't want to die.
如果我们命该如此
Well, if we have to end this way,
至少这是自然死亡
at least it's of natural causes.
死于出了岔子的交易
A business deal gone wrong.
告诉我 杰
Tell me, Jay.
你为什么背叛我
Why'd you betray me?
我们如此心有灵犀
We were kindred souls.
穿一条裤子的兄弟
Brothers in avarice.
为什么 因为是你教的
Why? Because you told me to!
在你的书里的最后一章
In your own last chapter.
老蒙·伯恩斯著
《无情的阶梯》
"只有亲手毁掉成就你的人
"You will never be truly ruthless
才能做真正的无情之人"
until you destroy the one who made you."
我只能把你搞垮 蒙·伯
I had to tear you down, M.B.!
这是最后一级阶梯
It was the final rung.
我只是想和你一样无情
I just wanted to be ruthless, like you.
是我启发了你
That I inspired you
让你成为纯粹的贪婪无♥耻♥之徒
to such pure and evil greed,
这是我最大的胜利
that is my greatest triumph.
我终于可以永垂不朽了
I am truly immortal.
我们要死了 蠢蛋
We're about to die, fool.
史密瑟斯 我要的是冰块 不是冰泥
Smithers, I ordered ice, not slush.
抱歉我来晚了 先生
Sorry I'm late, sir.
有一些法籍加拿大摩托车手
A few of these French Canadian bikers
在边境那耽搁了些时间
got delayed at the border.
显然我成了他们的领导了
Apparently, I'm their leader now.
史密瑟斯 史密瑟斯 史密瑟斯
Smithers, Smithers, Smithers!
这下有点痛
Ow. That stings.
这个好多了
Oh, that one's nice.
胆子挺大
How dare you.
很有趣
Fascinating.
完美
Excellent.
伯恩斯明白了在对方心里
Mr. Burns realized that his ruthless will to power
他的冷酷永远都凌驾于对方之上
would beat on forever in another man's heart.
我想这个夏天真的结束了
Ah, I guess this summer's really over.
我会想小鹅仔的
I'm gonna miss Goosius.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, boy.
你觉得伯恩斯从中悟到了些什么吗
Do you think Mr. Burns learned anything from all this?
这件事能让他变好吗
Could it have changed him for the better?
你知道吗
You know what?
我有预感会的
I have a feeling it did.
春田核电站
注意
Attention.
为了让大家真的快乐
For the sheer joy of it,
每天都增加了音乐欣赏时间
every day will now include a moment of musical appreciation.
明天不要这么干了
Mm, let's not do this tomorrow.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表