主队32分 客队31分
但不是每个人都很开心
But not everyone was cheering.
他要拿枪出来了吗
Is he going for a gun?
给我拿把枪过来
Get me a gun. ?
我以为我们死定了
We thought we were goners.
我们一生的回忆都从眼前闪过
Our lives flashed before our eyes.
我可干了好多疯狂的工作
I had a lot of crazy jobs.
接着骑士骑着她的高头傻马来了
And then the cavalry came on her stupid high horse.
放了他们
Let them go.
搞笑吗 你有我什么把柄吗
Really? And what do you have on me?
有点好货
The goods.
好货 听起来不太好啊
The goods? Oh, that sounds bad.
东胖子 我能跟你说意大利语吗
Fat Tony, may I speak to you in Italian?
我不会意大利语
I don't know Italian.
西西里语呢
How about Sicilian?
那是一种语言吗
That's a language?
那像小肥猪一样讲话呢
How about I say it like Porky Pig?
呃吧嘀 呃吧嘀 呃吧嘀
E-ba-dee, e-ba-dee, e-ba-dee, e-ba-dee, e-ba-dee...
你到底想说什么
Say what you got to say.
最后证明我才是这个纪录片的英雄
Turns out I'm the hero of this documentary.
我想可以给我上个字幕吧
I think that deserves a chyron.
并不能
原来东胖子有个秘密
It happens that Fat Tony had a secret,
我随便调查了一下就找的秘密
a secret I had uncovered with a little bit of research.
我在想 既然东胖子那么喜欢篮球
I wondered, if Fat Tony liked basketball so much,
东胖子 篮球
那为什么他不打呢
why didn't he play?
其实他打过
Turns out he had.
在一个女子队里
For a girls' team.
其中有件黑♥手♥党♥老大不想别人知道的事
And if there's one thing a Mafia boss doesn't want known,
那就是他在春田少女篮球队里
it's that he was the third-string shooting guard
是一个三流的得分后卫
on the Springfield Little Debbies.
不许把你知道的说出去
You keep quiet about what you know.
你们都不许说出去
All of you keep quiet!
不能说出去什么 老大
Keep quiet about what, boss?
你穿的男士丝♥袜♥
The man Spanx you wear?
你的高中绰号♥是罗伯特·投不进
Your high school nickname, Robert DeZero?
你看玩具总动员2的时候哭了
The way you cried at Toy Story 2?
尽管那动画一点也不悲情
That's not even the sad one.
哪一个 哪一个
What? What?
你为什么还在讲话
Why do you keep talking?
对不起 我一紧张就这样
I'm sorry. It's a nervous condition.
能把你秘密去见的精神科医生介绍给我吗
Can you give me the name of that secret shrink you see?
然后 我们达成了约定
So, we made a deal.
东胖子不追究 我就不泄密
I'd forget if Fat Tony forgave.
但现在秘密已经泄漏了
But now the secret's out.
只是在纪录片里
It's in a documentary.
没人看这些的 除非你的纪录片讲的是
No one watches those, unless it's a documentary
有钱人杀了很多人 但又没人知道的故事
where a rich guy kills people and no one knows about it.
你知道就行
As far as you know.
我有罪 罪大恶极
I'm guilty, guilty, guilty.
先生 你知道麦克是开着的吧
Sir, you know you're on mic.
你说的是哪个麦克
Who is this Mike you're speaking of?
把他也杀了
We'll kill him, too!
顶点体育馆建成于1926年
所有的体育故事总会迎来光明的一天
But all sports stories have an upside,
污污市荣获冠军
除非你是底特律雄狮队的球迷
unless you're a Detroit Lions fan.
所以这个爱炫耀 替黑帮做事的年轻人
So this young man, showboat and friend of the mob,
连点惩罚都没有 就这么抹过去了
gets off with not even a slap on the wrist.
这件事就是暴行是扭曲事实
It's a travesty wrapped in outrage,
浸满了各种丑恶的东西
marinated in a sauce of everything's gone to hell!
我承认 还蛮好玩的
I admit, it was fun.
虽然时间不长 但我们拥有过一个小巨星
For a short time, we had our own little superstar.
他之后也一直在打篮球
And he kept playing.
直到有天跟一个高个子打球
Then he ran up against one tall kid,
春田理工大学
然后发现他打得也没那么好
and found out he really wasn't that good.
但丽莎是真的有当记者的天赋啊
But Lisa, Lisa had a real talent for journalism.
不管那没什么用
Whatever that gets us.
侯默 我们需要一个正能量的甜蜜结局
Homer, we have to end on something sweet.
不管那有什么用
Whatever that gets us.
侯默不再做教练
*现在篮球是我最喜欢的运动*
*Now basketball is my favorite sport*
但他指导孩子的技能一直都在
*我喜欢看他们在场上来回运球*
*I like the way they dribble up and down the court*
*我在麦克风前说得很清楚*
*I keep it so fresh on the microphone*
*比赛开始后别打扰我*
*I like no interruption when the game is on game's on*
春田镇 模仿好莱坞标语
斯蒂芬·库里在本纪录片中没有出场
*我喜欢灌篮 那感觉超棒*
*I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop yeah*
*我最喜欢的一场是*
*My favorite play is...*
抱歉了 大家
Sorry, y'all.
*我喜欢挡拆 我喜欢传切*
*I like the pick-and-roll, I like the give-and-go*
*这就是篮球*
*And it's basketball, Bow Wow, let's go...*
是的 讨厌书呆子
Yeah. Nothing but nerd.
*全世界*
*All around the world*
都爱篮球
*We love that basketball yeah...*
苗浩斯克服了他的恐惧
不 我没有
No, I didn't!
*篮球*
*Basketball...*
多莉·帕顿起诉阿壳名誉诽谤
我承认 我就是蠢蛋[奶♥子♥]
I admit it, I was a total boob.
我为什么就非要提这事
Why do I keep going there?
*快来 他们在打篮球*
*Let's go they're playing basketball*
东胖子回归他挚爱的运动 再次面对旧敌
*全世界*
*All around the world*
*都爱篮球*
*We love that basketball...*
内尔森的爸爸回来了
And Nelson's dad came back.
我当然知道
And I should know.
我就是他
He's me.
爸比
Papa!
你现在在赚做旁白的钱
So, you're making narrator money.
没错 我还给内尔森带了礼物
That's right, and I brought Nelson a gift.
马甲袖子
Sleeves for my vest!
儿啊 你看起来像个保释官
Son, you look just like a parole officer.
我们家庭又团聚了
And so we were a family again,
时间刚够拍张照这么一小会儿
just long enough to take this picture.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表