Pretty cool way to celebrate our new hometown.
是吧 爸爸
Right, Dad?
作为波士顿市民 我当然支持我的队伍
As a Bostonian, I definitely support my team.
本科 能跟我们合个影吗
Hey, Bonk! Can we get a picture?
当然了 小家伙
Hell to the derrr, little bro!
侯默 把帽子戴上
Come on, Homer, put on the hat.
我不带帽子也能支持我家乡的球队
I can support my hometown team without putting on a hat.
把帽子戴在头上
Hats go on your head!
如果你要住在波士顿 你就要戴上
If you're gonna live in Boston, you got to wear the hat.
好吧
Okay.
你是故意的
You did this on purpose.
我的未来危悬一线
My future is at stake.
我也一样
So don't is mine.
不过是顶帽子
Just... a... hat.
你能做到的 老侯
You can do it, Homie.
想想保龄球
Think of the candlepins.
这是我们的第三次机会
This is our extra ball!
更好的生活
A... better... life.
愚蠢的作弊者
Stupid cheaters!
你们作弊
You cheat,
别人说你们骗人 你们就发火
you flip out when people say you cheat,
大家都知道
and everybody knows
你们就是一群作弊的骗子
you're nothing but a big bunch of cheaters!
你宁愿我们离开那个美丽的城市
You made us leave that lovely city
也不愿意戴上那个破帽子
rather than just put on a stupid hat.
那帽子都不合适
It wasn't even fitted.
我就是不能戴那个帽子
I just couldn't wear the hat.
我还是很生你气
Well, I'm still mad at you.
我都没机会体验大家说的
I never even got to experience one of those Boston winters
波士顿的冬天了
everyone raves about.
亲爱的 搬家不能帮我们
Come on, baby, we could never escape our problems
逃避问题
by moving somewhere else.
我们的问题在于自己 而不是住所
Our problems are who we are, not where we are.
或许吧
Well... maybe.
那里的交通情况确实很糟糕
The traffic was pretty annoying.
更别提心照不宣的种族歧视了
Not to mention the unspoken racism.
也没那么心照不宣
It wasn't that unspoken.
至少家里有人
At least someone in this family
喜欢自己的家乡
is happy about where they came from.
别担心 丽莎
Oh, don't worry, Lisa.
以后你会再回去波士顿的
You'll get back to Boston someday.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从未离开过
I never left.
我现在就在波士顿
I'm in Boston now.
欢迎回家 丽莎
Welcome home, Lisa.
课程就要开始了
Class is about to start.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表