不和广场
婚姻咨♥询♥
他要一个小芬达 坐50分钟
He'll take a small soda and sit there for 50 minutes.
亚伯和梦娜·辛普森
没戏了
建议
一周三次咨♥询♥
孩子 吃个辣热狗 我请
Hey, kid, have a chili dog, on the house.
如果我们分开了 谁都不能得到侯默
If we split up, no one gets Homer!
那会儿开始我就用吃来掩盖自己的感情
That's when I started eating my emotions.
你个小可怜
You poor guy.
胖子出现了
Fat-man begins.
它让我有了很强的应对能力
Well, it taught me a great coping skill.
吃喝对我来说都好
Eating is to me what drinking is to me.
我就希望生活里发生点糟糕的事
I just wish I had something aggravating in my life
那样我就会饿了
to make me hungry now.
你好
Hello!
老侯 帕蒂和塞尔玛的工作丢了
Uh, Homie, Patty and Selma lost their jobs at the DMV,
因为她们办颁奖礼花了太多钱
because they spent too much on the award show.
我们花超了预算的43美元
We went over the $43 budget.
超了十万
By $100,000.
为了省钱 我说她们能先住这一段时间
To save money, I said they could live here for a while.
别忘了 我们还有个孩子和一只鬣蜥
And don't forget, we have a baby and an iguana.
他们的睡觉时间不同
And they both have different sleep schedules.
他们的共同点就是会拉肚子
What they do have in common is diarrhea.
而我们忘了带尿布了
And we forgot to bring diapers.
你记得我小时候吧
Hey. You remember me as a kid, right?
不 先生
No, sir.
但你喊我 小热狗 记得吗
But you called me your "Little H-Dog," Remember?
听着 我年纪大了
Look, man, I'm getting up there.
我都不记得1961年芝加哥黑鹰队
I can barely remember the starting lineup
首发阵容了
of the 1961 Chicago Blackhawks.
鲍比·赫尔 阿尔·阿尔布尔
Uh, Bobby Hull; Al Arbour;
爱德·利曾伯格 队长
Ed Litzenberger, captain;
斯坦·米科塔 没了
Stan Mikita; and... that's all.
还有 多拉德·圣劳伦特
Also, Dollard St. Laurent.
但不记得你
But not you.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
春田小学
好 同学们 你们拿到了什么新闻
Okay, people, what have you got?
WSES广播台
早间广播我们评分大降
We're being killed in the ratings by the morning announcements.
请注意 带着30个孩子去实地考察的大巴
Attention, the bus that took 30 kids on a "Field trip"
不是本校派的
was not from this school.
如果有谁的妈妈能去中国城接这30个学生
If anyone's mom can go pick up 30 students in Chinatown,
我们会非常感激
it would be much appreciated.
为什么我们没有广播这件事
Why didn't we break that story?!
我们连金宝的广播都不如
Damn it, we're even being beaten by Jimbo's podcast.
在今天的左右中 我们将讨论
Today on Left, Right & Center, we'll discuss whether
要打别人的左边 右边还是中间
to punch someone in the left, right, or center.
今天的特邀嘉宾
Our special guest today
是一个倒挂着的书呆子 苗浩斯·范浩腾
is upside-down nerd, Milhouse Van Houten.
感谢你们邀请我回来
Thanks for having me back.
我们不是该报道我们想报道的故事
Aren't we just supposed to do the stories we want
不去理会评分吗
and not worry about ratings?
你这是幼儿园小孩的想法
That's kindergarten talk.
我们是专业的四年级广播
This is professional fourth-grade radio.
会议结束了
Meeting's over.
我要把球放回去了
I've got to put the balls back in.
我是包里最聪明的球
I'm the smartest ball in the bag.
春田核电站
随时都能找人替代你 很简单
You could be replaced, and it wouldn't be hard.
一块有伸缩带的煤渣砖就能做到
A cinder block with a stretched-out belt would do the trick.
《冠心病人如何生活》
阿壳汉堡
没人来我这吃东西
No one's eating at my place.
没有人
No one!
我是个连自己都嫌弃的咀嚼物
I'm a self-hating chew.
安东尼牌维也纳香肠
*热狗*
*Hot dog!*
*生活如此美味*
*Life is tasting pretty good.*
*真棒*
*Oh, yeah.*
*热狗*
*Hot dog.*
*因为你就该这么喜欢我*
*'Cause you love me like you should.*
*真棒*
*Oh, yeah*
*面包上加点芥末酱*
*So put some mustard on my roll?*
*因为你读错了我的心*
*'Cause you're barking up my soul?*
*热狗*
*Hot dog.*
*我想看你走两步*
*I like to see you walk.*
*牛柳卷*
*Beef log.*
*我喜欢听你说*
*I like to hear you talk.*
*美食部落格*
*Food blog*
*我真的喜欢你*
*I really relish you*
什么和喜欢押韵
What rhymes with relish?
*谁来为你润色*
*Who could embellish you?*
*热狗*
*Hot dog*
歌♥词
热狗
热狗
热狗
*热狗*
*Hot dog*
*不知道你里面有什么*
*Don't know what's inside of you?*
*热狗*
*Hot dog!?*
我还是记不起你是谁 伙计
I still don't remember you, man.
在春田小学 留级生有很多名字
Here at Springfield Elementary, detention has many names.
遭罪者 骗子喜来登 唾沫球阿利
Purgatraz, The Skinner Sheraton, Spitball Alley,
霸凌佩恩 311沃思
The Bully Pen, 311 Worth,
小恶魔之岛和白粉脸死人
Little Devil's Island and Dead Man Chalking.
现在和我在一起的是传奇人物
And I am here with the legendary
小霸王内尔森·孟茨
Nurple Purpler Nelson Muntz.
内尔森 我们直入正题吧
Nelson, let me get right to it.
这个名字是怎么得来的
Where did that come from?
首先 这个问题问得很好
First of all, great question.
我就是看见了一个混♥蛋♥做事很逊
I guess I just saw a jerk doing something lame,
我就想让那个笨蛋感觉自己是个蠢货
and I wanted to make the dope feel like a dingus.
孟茨先生 我身边正好有一位这样的
Well, Mr. Muntz, I just happen to have one of those "Dingis"
"蠢货"
right here.
苗浩斯 你深入了解内尔森后有什么感想
Milhouse, how does it feel to get a full Nelson?
第一次笑并没有很糟
The first haw isn't that bad.
但是第二次就很有毁灭性
But the second one is devastating.
抱歉 丽莎 广播站的资金已经用完了
Sorry, Lisa. Funding has run out for our radio station.
我要收回你的帽子了
I'm, uh, gonna have to take back your hat.
-什么 -杰夫和贝基破产了
- What?! - Jeff and Becky broke up!
我们的年度报道刚要完成了呢
Just before the story of the year!
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, sweetie?
他们夺走了我的广播站
They took away my radio station,
这是方圆50里唯一的新闻渠道了
which was the only source of news in a 50-foot area.
你可以和我一起到热狗摊去
You could come with me to the hot dog stand
做一下儿童菜单上的找词游戏
and do the word search on the kids' menu.
有对角词吗
Do they have diagonals?
对角词 原来"赛车"这个词就藏在这里
Diagonals! That's where "race car" was hiding.
不 热狗摊关门了
Oh, no, the hot dog stand is closed!
杜斯的守车
辣热狗
那个被我遗忘了30年的地方也不复存在了
The place I forgot for 30 years is gone!
永久停业
已卖♥♥给新雇主
肯定有个没接紧的地方
There's always a weak link.
肯定有个没接紧的地方
There's always a weak link!
我们应该救救那个人 他要窒息了
We should help that man. He's choking.
我还记得我噎住的时候你是怎么救我的
I remember when you used to help me when I was choking.
你为什么不去问问那个户外运动商店的姑娘
Why don't you ask the girl at the hiking store?
我给她我的电♥话♥是因为我要买♥♥靴子
I gave her my number because I was ordering boots.
不要遗忘这道靓丽的风景线
Don't let it be forgot that on this shining spot
在这里我真的吃得很多
was a place I really ate a lot.
一个97岁高龄的人退休可没什么好被责怪的
I don't see how you can blame a man of 97 for retiring.
-我以为我们一样大 -我也是
- I thought we were the same age. - So did I.
希望你没有把它卖♥♥给某个小丑
Well, I hope you didn't sell it to some clown.
给你支票
Here's a check.
欢迎加入阿壳汉堡大家庭
Welcome to the Krusty Burger family.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表