既然我们是一家人了 那就不用寒暄了
And since we're family, we don't talk!
阿壳的水管[生锈的水管]
下一个问题
Next problem.
你要把这里改成什么样
Oh! What else are you gonna change?
我们会保留所有杜斯的守车的优点
We're gonna keep everything that makes Deuce's Caboose great.
热狗12美元[2美元]
比如热狗和守车吗
Like the hot dogs and the caboose?
不 天啊 不
No. God, no.
我们已经谈了一个三线明星
We're already talking to C-list actors
来在广♥告♥中扮演老板
about playing the owner in commercials.
我们想找个便宜的加勒特·摩里斯
We're trying to find a cheap Garrett Morris.
在《破产姐妹》中扮演厄尔
热狗 如果想活下来就跟我来
Hot dogs, come with me if you want to live!
快来人阻止他们
Somebody, stop them!
我摸到的最好是根猴子尾巴
That better be a monkey's tail I'm feeling.
猩猩是没有尾巴的
Uh, chimps have no tails.
猩猩没有尾巴
Chimps have no tails?!
爸爸 我们要干什么
Dad, what are we doing?!
我在拯救一段珍贵的童年记忆
I'm saving a precious childhood memory!
你发现这也会是我的童年记忆
You realize this will be my childhood memory,
或许没那么珍贵吗
and maybe not so precious?
那就是成长的烦恼 丽莎
That's a problem for grownup Lisa.
好吧
All right, then.
我真的希望那不是你♥爸♥爸的热狗守车
I certainly hope that isn't your father's hot dog caboose.
这场游戏没有结尾
I have no end game!
老天啊 他上新闻上得真多
Oh, Lord! He's on the news so much,
都有自己的主题曲了
he has his own theme music now.
*加油 候默 加油*
*Go, Homer, go!*
辛普森发了狂
*永远不知道他会做出什么*
*Never know what he's gonna do!*
这里是肯特·布罗克曼
Kent Brockman with you.
你正在观看的是新闻六频道的超级团队报道
You're watching Channel 6 Super Team Coverage
为你报道辣热狗之日下午的香肠走好运
of Chili Dog Day Afternoon Weiner on a roll.
是的
Indeed.
守车发射
基本上 我和你们一样在观看
Basically, I'm just watching it like the rest of you.
我猜你想我给出什么评论或观点
I guess you'd like some kind of commentary or perspective.
但我并没有任何评论观点
I don't have any,
但我希望你们记得你们看的是六频道...
but I'd like you to remember you're watching Channel 6--
一个有人死了也不会把画面切走的频道
the one that doesn't cut away when somebody dies.
韦警长 也许我能化解这个状况
Chief Wiggum, maybe I can defuse the situation.
化解
De-fuse.
一切都得有个开始
Well, there's a first time for everything.
你能把你的麦克风递给我吗
Can you hand me your mic?
这违反规定
Every police regulation says "No,"
但是你知道为什么我会答应你吗
but do you know what says "Yes"?
-什么 -你的眼神
- What? - Your eyes.
我是丽莎·辛普森 值得你们信赖
This is Lisa Simpson, a name you can trust,
我侯默·辛普森在一起
and I'm with Homer Simpson,
他正刚偷了一辆守车
a man who just stole a caboose.
我爸爸在正在执行极速任务
My father is on quick-sided quest
拯救一家路边小店免遭抢劫
to save a greasy spoon from being licked.
我必须要拯救这辆装满热狗的守车
I have to save that caboose full of hot dogs,
我爸就这么称呼我
which is what my father called me.
环球马克大♥师♥ 快餐峰会进行中
我们无法忍♥受这种侵略行为 咱们走
This aggression shall not stand, so let us ride!
说吧 上校 你是哪队的
Say, Colonel, which army were you in?
不用管我是哪队的
Never you mind which army I was in
也不用管我们向哪个法♥院♥屈服过
and which courthouse we surrendered at.
我说 咱们走
I said let's ride!
燃料
我猜这就完了
I guess that's it--
这场高速追逐以失败告终
the one freeway chase that ends in failure.
不 还没有
No, it has not!
我们要饮食过度
We shall overeat!
对不起爸爸 结束了
I'm sorry, Dad. It's over.
不 还没有
No, it's not!
阿壳 正常点儿跑
Krusty, run regular!
我不会了
I forgot how!
这才是正确用途
So that's what it's for.
不 我不能让我的小热狗去死
No! I can't let my Little H-Dog die!
你记得我
You do remember me!
我从未忘记你 我怎么能忘呢
I never forgot you! How could I?
你那时候是个多么贴心悲伤的小男孩啊
You were such a sweet, sad little boy,
我让你失望了
and I failed you.
-你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did!
你需要一个父亲 但我能给你的
You needed a father, and all I could give you
只有充满鸡屁♥股♥的蒸面包
was steamed tubes filled with chicken asses.
但是我喜欢那些鸡屁♥股♥
But I love those chicken asses!
我爱你
I love... you.
陪我度过童年的不是辣椒热狗 而是你
Your chili dogs didn't get me through my childhood. You did!
突然感觉这个热狗车头像个笑话
Suddenly this hot dog-covered locomotive seems like a joke!
拉住我 孩子
Take my hand, son.
因为经常开罐头 我的手很强壮
It's strong from turning a can opener.
你的辣椒是从商店买♥♥的
Your chili was store-bought?!
我可没说我付钱了
I didn't say I paid for it.
你是个英雄 爸爸
You're a hero, Dad!
他们管你叫公众大象一号♥
They're calling you Public Elephant Number One!
我猜应该比
Well, I guess that's better than
"当地更衣室终结者"要好一点儿
"Local Man Cut Out of Dressing Room."
当然了爸爸 当然
It sure is, Dad. It sure is.
头儿 你怎么让他走了
Chief, why are you letting him leave?
他刚刚犯了好多重罪
He just committed a series of serious crimes.
算了吧 阿卢 这是辣椒镇
Forget it, Lou. It's Chili Town.
为什么月亮要戴太阳镜
Why does the moon need sunglasses?
跟条子们一样 耍酷
Ah, same reason cops wear 'em-- to be cool.
先生们 我厌倦了
Gentlemen, I'm-a so tired of
我们公♥司♥间的敌意
all the bad-a blood between our companies.
为什么不来片披萨呢
Can't we have a peace... of pizza?
路易吉披萨
你们干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你们这些笨蛋 我是个真人啊
You fools! I'm a real person in here!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表