Oh, my God!
我不能呼吸了 心脏要跳出来了
I can't breathe. Chest pounding.
-我怎么了 -你焦虑症发作了
- What's happening to me?! - You're having an anxiety attack.
还真有这种病
There really is such a thing?!
这些狗咬破了它娇嫩的背小排
The dogs contused his baby back ribs.
当然 你们也可以举办一场夏威夷烤猪宴
Of course, there is the luau option.
我不会把它的生命交给一个
I will not subject him to something
连着有三个元音的的东西
that has three vowels in a row.
先生 我比较担心你会吃官司
Uh, sir, I'm kind of worried about a lawsuit.
咱们的伦敦劳合社保险条款里可不包括猎狗
Our Lloyd's of London policy excludes the hounds.
那该死的劳合社
Ooh! Damn that Lloyd.
自从我带了个女孩去看卢娜娣的气球后
He's borne a grudge
他就怀恨在心
ever since I took his girl to see Lunardi's balloon.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我自己也搞不太清
I'm not sure myself.
别担心 我会用疗养院的钱
But don't worry, I'll have your swine taken care of right here
好好照顾你的小猪的
in the finest sanatorium money can buy.
烧伤与长寿中心
全美单个病人的最佳医院
什么鬼...
What the...
也许它该去一家兽医院
Maybe he should go to an animal hospital.
我们会好好照顾这头蜘蛛猪的
Oh, we'll take good care of Spider-Pig.
你知道它的秘密身份了
You know his secret identity?
当然 我还知道你的儿子就是埃尔·巴图[巴特·辛普森的涂鸦名]
Mm-hmm. And your son is El Barto.
这些事情都很好查明
These things are very easy to figure out.
我们会好好照顾它的
We'll take good care of him!
我很担心 玛姬
I'm worried, Marge.
它的尾巴都卷起来了
His tail is all curly.
一直都是卷起来的
It's always been curly.
不 你说的那是婴儿时期的巴仔
No, you're thinking of Bart when he was a baby.
没时间争这个了
But this is no time to argue.
它会没事的
He'll be fine.
这个地方看起来比梅约诊所还高级
This place seems even nicer than the Mayo Clinic.
梅约诊所吗
Mayo Clinic, eh?
好乐门蛋黄酱
最佳食品
我们是把它切成斜薄片还是只剥皮
Should we slice him diagonally or just cut off the crust?
-管他呢 太绝望了 -你俩蠢蛋
- Who cares? It's hopeless. - You fools.
卡夫奇妙酱
我能像我拯救过的无数份午餐一样拯救它
I'll save him like I've saved a million lunches!
一次比一次更难了
It gets harder every time.
你在想象诊所里都是蛋黄酱医生 对吗
You were imagining a clinic full of mayonnaise doctors, weren't you?
有一些只是实习医生
Some were just interns.
你的东西呢
What happened to your stuff?
都送人了 什么都不能给我带来欢乐
Gave it all away. Nothing brings me joy.
小丽 不管怎样
Lis, for what it's worth,
曾经有一段时间我也觉得我的生活糟透了
there was a time I thought my life was horrible, too. ?
真的吗
Really?
就是你出生的那段时间
Basically, it was when you were born.
谢了 我开心了
Thanks. I'm all cheered up.
但我克服过去了
But I got over it.
你的聪明哥哥会帮助你的
And your older, smarter brother is going to help you.
我们把头靠在一起吧
Let's put our heads together.
这真的让我更聪明了呢
This actually is making me smarter.
下星期 我们要做MRT
And next week, we will have the MRT,
强制性测试
Mandatory Required Test.
学生们要准备两支铅笔和一顿安静的午餐
Students must bring two pencils and a quiet lunch.
允许带的 香蕉 酸奶 鸡蛋沙拉 婴儿食品
不允许带的 玉米条 可以吸食的面条 起泡的汽水 跳跳糖
这里是WJZZ 春田小学的海盗爵士站
This is WJZZ, Springfield Elementary's pirate jazz station.
天啊 他是怎么操控我的广播系统的
Good Lord, how is he overpowering my P.A. System?
幼儿园卡拉OK
我们用丽莎·辛普森的原创曲
We are preempting these lame-o school announcements
来替换掉这烂学校的公告
with an original composition from Lisa Simpson.
警告 这可能会使数学考试取消
Warning, this may cancel math.
丽莎·辛普森的录音样带
听起来像浆糊的感觉
It sounds like how paste tastes.
你做到了 巴仔
You did it, Bart!
你找回了我的快乐
You brought back my joy.
早知道最后会有个拥抱我就不这么做了
I wouldn't have done it if I knew there was a hug at the end.
等一下
Hold that thought.
学校现在开始放假
School is canceled for the rest of the day.
我确实还有很多差要出
I do have a lot of errands to run.
烧伤和长寿中心
全美单个病人的最佳医院
好了 像新的一样
There. Good as new.
我还在他体内加了一个
I also took the liberty of putting
弹出式体温计 以防万一
a pop-up thermometer in him, just in case.
太好了 现在 医生 费用问题...
Excellent. Now, doctor, the matter of your bill...
算我的 我一直都很喜欢
It's on me. I always enjoy the chance
把我的手放进猪体内的感觉
to get my hands inside a pig.
祝你今天愉快
Good day.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这让我想起了我和我亲爱的无情的
This reminds me of a golden moment
爸爸的美好时光了
with my beloved, ruthless papa.
耶鲁队赢了 只有三个人死了
Yale wins! And only three killed!
今天之后
From this day hence,
这个美丽的生物将会是我忠诚的伴侣
this beautiful creature will be my faithful companion.
我以为我才是你忠诚的伴侣
I-I thought I was your faithful companion.
一个男人可以有两个忠诚的伴侣
A man can have two faithful companions.
但是只有一个是心头最爱
But one is always his favorite.
《夏洛特之网》
你们偷走了我的治疗动物
You've stolen my therapy animal.
害得我得自己控制情绪了
Now I have to control my own emotions.
它的身体状况还不适宜搬家
Well, he's still too ill to travel.
又怎么了
Now what's wrong?
乐趣回来了 但我的萨克斯管又不在了
My joy's returned, but my sax is gone.
我只是希望能找回以前的热情
I just want my passion back.
-跟我来 -和这事有关吗
- Come with me. - Is it related?
有
Yes.
春田镇储物仓库
日本人是把家收拾的很整洁
The Japanese may have tidiness,
但是在美国 我们有储物柜
but, in America, we have storage lockers,
我们唯一只增不减的产业
our only growth industry.
看
Look.
天哪 你一点都没扔
Oh, my God! You kept all our stuff!
我实在不忍♥心扔掉它们
Well, I couldn't throw anything out.
我希望整洁 但是只有搬到别处的心
I wanted to be tidy, but I could only shift.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend!
能小点声吗
Could you keep it down?
我们这边正办婚礼呢
Some of us are trying to throw a wedding in here!
继续吧 牧师 从亲朋好友们开始
Go ahead, Reverend. Start at "Dearly beloved."
罗密欧牌 砸窗户碎石 50袋装
布拉伯 我们侧门见面
Plopper, meet me at the side door,
就是温室东区那个
the one on the east wing by the greenhouse.
坐去2-R层的电梯
Take the elevator to Floor 2-R.
不是2 是2-R
Not 2. 2-R.
然后你会进入地图室
That'll put you in the map room.
上第二组楼梯
Take the second set of stairs.
重复 第二组楼梯
Repeat, second set of stairs...
终于下来了
Well, finally.
停
Heel!
我知道失去真爱的感觉
I, uh, know what it's like to have true love thwarted.
带着你的猪走吧
Just take your pig and go
在老头子弄清楚状况前
before the old man realizes what's what.
-什么状况 -走
- What's what? - Go!
于是猪和布拉伯终于团聚
字幕由巴仔出品
接下来的事情就是如此
马姬 它能带给我乐趣
Marge, he brings me joy.
为了留下它 我愿意戒酒
And to keep him, I'll give up beer.
成交
Deal.
急诊
蛋黄酱
芥末 番茄酱
蛋黄酱
伴菜 土豆沙拉 德国土豆沙拉 芝士通心粉 凉拌卷心菜 水果
水果 真是噩梦
Fruit?! What a nightmare!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表