What is it, head points, what?
你父亲有钱
Just because your father has money
不代表你可以插队
doesn't mean you can cut.
但看起来我貌似可以
It kind of looks like it does.
好吧 这么跟你说吧
All right, I'll tell you what
因为我是个很友好的人
because I am a nice guy,
我决定请所有人吃冰激凌
I am going to pay for everyone's cones.
可以吗 这样我就可以插队了吧
Is that okay? Does that make it okay?
可以 可以
Yeah! Yes!
不可以
No!
我绝不会接受
I would never accept ice cream
一个毫无礼貌的人给的冰激凌
from someone whose manners are in the bottom one percent!
霸气
Boom.
好吧 你好
So, hey, hi.
你一会要去艾伦的
Are you going to the Allens'
热狗和马蹄店吗
hot-dog-and-horseshoes thing later?
不去
No.
那福斯曼的萤火虫店呢
The Forstmans' firefly thing?
不去
No.
奥林斯的炸海蜇店呢
The Olins' jellyfish fry thing?
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going to any things at all!
但我想 请你一起出去玩
But I want to, um, hang out.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我之前从没见过像你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you before.
就是 你懂的 我也不知道怎么说
Anyone with, you know, I don't know, um,
有道德感的人
morals.
看来我对你完全厌恶的态度
Well, I guess it is a little judgy of me
有点过于挑剔了
to be completely disgusted by you.
太好了 我会安排的 艾琳你在线吗
Great, I'll set something up. Erin, are you on?
好 我要取消跟克莱夫斯谈冻结标签的会
Okay, I need to bail on the Kravises' freeze tag thing.
不 我知道 我必须做
No, I know, I have to.
给他送个大的花篮
Send the big basket.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, honey?
丽莎找到了有钱的男朋友
Lisa's got a rich boyfriend,
爸爸和超火的嘻哈制♥作♥人出去玩了
Dad's hanging out with a hip-hop super producer,
而我却困在这里
and I'm stuck window-shopping
和你们两个扫兴鬼逛街
with you two fun-sucking stink buckets.
这不公平
It's not fair!
生活本来就不公平 孩子
Life's not fair, kid.
精英蜡烛
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
如果生活是公平的 你就会认识我了
If life was fair, you would know me.
但记住这点 杰·吉并没那么好
But know this: Jay G ain't all that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
买♥♥一个蜡烛我就告诉你
Buy a candle and I'll tell you.
最便宜的是多少钱
What's your cheapest one?
55美元
$55.
别闹了 我可以免费在树林里放把火
No way. I could start a fire in the woods for nothing.
巴仔遇到了某个后面还会再出现的人
So Bart met someone who I think comes back later.
可我忘了原因了
I forget why.
谁能想到两个拥有不同背景的
Who would have thought two billionaire Republicans
共和党亿万富翁最后会成为好友
from such different backgrounds could end up as chums?
绿色难道不是比黑白更有力的颜色吗
Is not green a more powerful color than black or white?
上帝挑选了少数人
The Lord picks a select few
让他们挣比其他人更多的钱
to accumulate more money than anyone else.
你我共同承担着这份神圣的贪婪
You and I bear that sacred avarice.
我的每个企业都有私人飞机
Each of my enterprises has its own G6.
那个是什么
What's that one?
这是给我
That's for my...
私人园艺师的
personal horticulturalist.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
不知道
I don't.
杰·吉牛仔皮革号♥
看来你花钱得到了不少乐趣
You seem to get so much joy out of your money.
我很羡慕你
I envy you.
你给我带来了太多了 老蒙
You've given me so much, Monty.
让我回报你点东西吧 畅享生活的自♥由♥
Let me give you something back: the freedom to live large.
赊货牌
A charge plate?
我从没用过这种新奇玩意
I've never had one of those newfangled swipe-a-ma-jigs.
这是黑曜石卡 尊贵奢华
It's an Obsidian Card, the most exclusive.
无限透♥支♥ 没有一家商店见过它
No spending limit, no store has ever heard of it.
但是他们必须接受
But they have to accept it.
如果你想享受生活就收下吧
Take it if you want to roll like G.
别忘了签名
Don't forget to sign it.
好
Oh, right.
不不 别用签字笔 会糊成一团的
No, no, not a felt-tip. Oh! It'll smudge.
好 快 把它吹干
Okay, quick, blow on it to dry the ink.
布雷克 我想对你说
Blake, I have to say, this whale watch
这次观鲸之旅可真是体贴
was a very thoughtful idea.
哇 一大家子
Oh, it's a whole family.
可惜离得太远
But they're so far away.
远 宝贝 你和我观鲸时
Far? Babe, when you whale watch with me,
你与鲸同行
you sit pod-side.
伙计们 做点什么
Fellas! What can we do here?
这样的话 鲸鱼们就知道我们是VIP了
This way, the whales know we are VIPs.
幼鲸呢
Um, where's the baby?
应该有条幼鲸才对
There's supposed to be a baby.
我可是付了一只牛犊
I paid for a calf.
我难道白白花了钱吗
Does that mean anything?
直升机吊鲸鱼 VIP观赏
Whale-copters? VIP pod-view?
怎么可以这样
This is awful!
那种掉价的经济旅行
Well, if we went on some lame econo-watch,
可看不到喷水孔
we might not see blowhole one.
我说 你是什么意思
I mean, what are you saying?
你脑子没病吧
Are you hearing yourself?
布雷克 我曾以为你可以改变
Blake, I really believed you could change.
而你确实变了 变得更坏了
And you did, you became even more horrible.
哎呦
这可不是VIP情感
These aren't VIP emotions.
这比我那次
This is worse than the time
不得不吃杂货店的寿司还糟糕
I had to eat grocery store sushi.
紫苏叶子是塑料做的
The shiso leaf was plastic!
是塑料
It was plastic!
肖恩·卡地亚
珠宝行
你一定要买♥♥ 老蒙 这是你命中注定的
You got to buy it, M.B., it's fate.
我不确定
I don't know.
十万美元可不是个小数目
$100,000 feels like a lot of money.
你只要挥金如土
You've got to splash the cash,
拿下金链 签了账单
fling the bling, spill them bills.
没啥所谓 牙一咬心一横
It don't matter, just splatter the batter.
挥金如土
Splash the cash.
交易成功
花体字老蒙回来了
Monogram Monty is back!
无国界德瑞博士
现在 诸位慷慨的女士们先生们愿意支付多少
Now, what are you generous folks willing to pay
以换取查尔斯·巴克利的一堂篮球课
for a basketball lesson with Charles Barkley?
一万
$10,000.
两万 三万
$20,000. $30,000.
有出价五万的吗
Do I hear $50,000?
一百万
$1 million.
老蒙 要是你也能体会我有多爽
M.B., if you could only feel what I feel right now...
一百万一次 一百万两次
$1 million, going once, going twice...
一千万
$10 million!
成交
Sold!
我刚付了天文数字多的钱
I just spent more money than I know
买♥♥一个我甚至不想要的东西
on something I don't even want.
这是我这辈子最棒的时刻
And it's the greatest feeling I've ever had!
还是比大鲨鱼奥尼尔强
Still better than Shaq.
伯恩斯先生出尽风头
Mr.Burns was living in highlights,
挥金如土 花钱无所顾忌
splurging on every luxury, even the ultimate indulgence--
甚至养了像我这样的饭桶们
useless hangers-on like me.
帅
Noice.
想来 我茕茕孑立 虚度了那么多年
To think, all the years I wasted without a posse.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表