《辛普森一家》
第二十八季第九集
没停车位了吗
No parking spots?
讨厌的马屁精
Lousy butt-kissers,
中午没到就来了
coming in before noon,
吃着本该属于我的甜甜圈
eating donuts that are rightfully mine.
白♥痴♥小型车
Stupid Smart Car.
占位置的SUV
Spot-hogging S.U.V.
倒霉的坑
Inconvenient sinkhole.
马特·格鲁宁创立
强制保留的名誉车位
Mandatory credit.
由詹姆斯·L·布鲁克斯 马特·格鲁宁和山姆·西蒙开♥发♥
"开♥发♥"
"Developed by"?
它真的有意义吗
What does that even mean?
有个空位
It's empty!
候默 不行
Homer, no!
停车场管♥理♥员♥
那是伯恩斯的车位
That's Burns' spot.
你怎么连那么明显的牌子都没看见
How could you miss that sign?
蒙哥马利·伯恩斯专用车位
停车场实习生
上个在这停了车的人现在
The last guy that parked there is now a...
成减速带了
speed bump.
慢点
Slow down!
伙计们 别担心
Guys, be cool.
伯恩斯不会知道的
Burns'll never know.
这星期他和他的怪胎猎友们度假去了
He's on vacation this week with his weirdo hunting buddies.
圣白种人骑士团的成员们
Fellow members of the Order of the Knights of Saint Caucasian,
我们今天的猎物不少 所以
we've got a lot of things to kill today, so...
把服了镇静剂的鹌鹑给放了
release the sedated quail.
它还在动让我怎么打得中
How am I supposed to hunt it if it can move?
麻醉剂
现在试试看 戴维·克罗克特
Try it now, Davy Crockett!
倒霉的表面张力
Damn you, surface tension...
等一下
Wait a minute.
如果我能停在伯恩斯先生的车位上
If I can park in Mr. Burns' space,
我完全可以替换他的整个生活
I can live his whole life!
在我没有三思前赶紧行动吧
Quickly now, before I think it through!
*大人物先生*
*Mr. Big Stuff*
*你以为你是谁*
*Who do you think you are*
*大人物先生*
*Mr. Big Stuff*
*你永远得不到我的爱*
*You're never gonna get my love*
*因为你锦衣华服*
*Now because you wear all those fancy clothes*
*开着豪车*
*And have a big fine car*
*噢 是的你坐拥一切*
*Oh, yes you do now*
*你觉得我能负担得起...*
*Do you think I can afford...*
一起来 我们一起唱提基歌♥
Come on along, and sing our Tiki song.
一个一个按顺序来
And everyone will take their turns.
赞美一个伟大的人
To celebrate a man who's great.
维基哇卡哩叽啦卡 神奇的伯恩斯先生
The wiki-wakka liki- lakka magic Mr. Burns!
*维基哇卡 哩叽啦卡*
*The wiki-wakka liki-lakka*
*伯恩斯先生*
*Mr. Burns*
*维基哇卡 哩叽啦卡*
*The wiki-wakka liki-lakka*
*伯恩斯先生*
*Mr. Burns*
*维基哇卡 哩叽啦卡*
*The wiki-wakka liki-lakka*
*伯恩斯先生*
*Mr. Burns*
*维基哇卡 哩叽啦卡*
*The wiki-wakka liki-lakka*
*伯恩斯先生*
*Mr. Burns*
*维基哇卡 哩叽啦卡*
*The wiki-wakka liki-lakka*
*伯恩斯先生*
*Mr. Burns*
伯恩斯先生专用休息室
*你以为你是谁*
*Who do you think you are?*
*大人物先生*
*Mr. Big Stuff*
*你永远得不到我的爱*
*You're never gonna get my love*
辛普森精准挥杆
Simpson lines up his hitty stick
准备征服面前圆圆的目标
and gets ready to clobber the dimpled round-o.
他在发出信♥号♥♥
He's calling the signals.
奥马哈 35
Omaha! 35!
-哼 哼 -辛普森
- Hut! Hut! - ?Simpson!
"hut"是橄榄球中进攻开球的密语
小心
Incoming!
《护脚超大绘本》
陷进门
在P-2层有个灯泡熄了
There's a lightbulb out on level P-2!
我的老天爷
Oh, Good Lord.
陷阱门还在维修 不安全
The trapdoor is under renovation. It's not safe!
马赛克
Mosaic!
恭喜
Congratulations.
你已经坠落了一半了
You're halfway down.
什么鬼...
What the...?
无人坠落 第十天
我要淹死在水泥中了
I'm drowning in cement!
其实这是混凝土
Uh, it's actually concrete. ?
水泥只是其中的一个成分
Of which cement is an ingredient.
不是吧
No!
完美
Perfect.
玛姬
Marge,
你考虑得真周全
you've thought of everything.
就是漏了一个小小的细节
Except for one nagging detail.
我告诉过你我曾经参演过一个大制♥作♥吗
Did I ever tell you about the time I was in a big cast?
是皮平的谢尔比维尔唱片制♥作♥
It was the Shelbyville Players production of Pippin.
-别担心 老侯 -我从演员这边
- Don't worry, Homie. - I went from player
"老头死开"牌耳机
新增静音功能
走到检票处时 戏都演完了
to ticket taker in one performance!
有两个办法...
There's two ways of...
春田小学
这是我的位子
You are in my seat.
打一架 打一架 打一架
Fight! Fight! Fight!
哮喘 眼镜 哮喘
Asthma, glasses, asthma!
这年头一看后视镜就是在打架
There's too much violence in rearview mirrors these days.
儿子
Hey, boy,
想往你老爸的绷带上签名吗
want to sign your old man's cast?
没问题
No problemo.
签了什么
What does it say?
别管了
Don't worry about it.
你写了什么
What did you write?
抱歉 这是我和其他看得见的人的小秘密
Sorry. That's between me and everyone who sees it.
我要知道
I need to know!
F开头 CK结尾
Begins with F and ends in C-K.
你个小鬼
Why you little!
爸爸 祝你好运
告诉我
Tell me!
想得美
Never!
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, partner.
13坨羊驼毛线都卷好了
We've balled up all the 13 gauge alpaca.
能干点有意思的事了吗
Now maybe there's something fun we can do?
当然 拼图
Sure is. A puzzle.
柏林雾天
"Foggy Day in Berlin."
五千片
5,000 pieces.
侯默 拼图最后一关
Homer, complete the puzzle!
我结婚了
I'm a married man!
好吧 有需要的话 我就在你脑海里
Fine. If you need me, I'll be in your schpankenbank.
*后会有期*
*We'll meet again*
马姬 我们还是别玩拼图了
Marge, I don't think we should do this puzzle.
我知道 你拿不了拼图
I know. You can't pick up the pieces.
所以我给你弄了个坐标图
That's why I've devised a grid system.
我拿一片 你就报代表相应
Huh? I'll hold up a piece, and you call out the number
格子的数字和字母
and letter of the corresponding grid square.
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
Q列15行
Q 15?
亲爱的 这片是边缘的
Sweetie, it's a side piece.
Q列15行在中间
Q 15's in the middle.
是 Q列15行在中间
Right. Q 15 is in the middle.
没什么比死规则更有趣的了
Nothing more fun than rules.
我泡壶茶给你醒醒神
I'll make some tea to help you think.
动不了还全身麻真讨厌
Oh, I hate being immobile and numb.
要是能自♥由♥活动就好了
If only I was free to move.
就好了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表